Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Abuja Info. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abuja Info. (923 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Info. by monisola001: 5:45pm On May 10, 2015
Hi
I reside in Abuja...... I also happen to have lots of information. .. so whatever legit info you need abt abj. ...like the best school,event planner, good tailor,IT services, accommodation, good hospital baby things,you want to learn any handwork and you need some where to learn, any general knowledge info, drop your questions here. .. Also from time to time I will drop new info. If you are outside Abuja and u want to make a delivery... send a mail monisola001@gmail.com.
Re: Abuja Info. by monisola001: 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
do you want to learn how to bake n decorate cake.... n u reside in lugbe... AM bakers is one of the best n also affordable. send me a message for details
Re: Abuja Info. by monisola001: 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
If you need publicity for product n u reside in abj....send a message......its free
Re: Abuja Info. by pokarey: 8:04pm On May 18, 2015
monisola001:
do you want to learn how to bake n decorate cake.... n u reside in lugbe... AM bakers is one of the best n also affordable. send me a message for details

Make your cakes in Abuja at a very affordable price.. We make cakes for birthdays,marriages,celebrations and parties.. for booking and orders Please call 07060487576... promise to offer you the best
Re: Abuja Info. by ebonynelly: 1:27pm On May 09, 2016
For any type of cakes and pastries to mark that special occasion, wedding, birthday, anniversaries, graduation, matriculation, child dedication/christening, bridal shower, baby shower etc just name it and it will be yours just exactly as you desire/imagine it. Contact us on 09033464499 or 080227770613 or through our email : chisconatural@gmail.com. we are in Abuja and can deliver anywhere. You won't be disappointed and it is highly affordable. Thanks.

Re: Abuja Info. by tpiah01: 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
Is that meatpie on a stick?
Re: Abuja Info. by ebonynelly: 10:04am On May 23, 2016
tpiah01:
Is that meatpie on a stick?

Yes dear.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question About Brideprice? / Its Breathtaking As Hausa Girls Kiss Python At The Wedding Of The Daughter Of Em / Do Igbos Like Money More Than Any Other Tribe?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.