Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? (974 Views)

Pls What Are The Steps Required To Write A Good Cv / Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / Be Your Own Boss And Make Life Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by vistaprint: 7:17pm On May 10, 2015
After two years of fruitless search for a job after service in the year 2012, i decided to learn a skill (hand-work) which is screen printing and general printing and I'm now through with the apprenticeship. Although, i'm still with my boss because he does give me some stipends from what we make from any job done, but i'm really itching to leave that place and be on my own,but lack of financial capability to get a shop and other necessary things is what that is still keeping me there. I'm over thirty already and i really want to get married not later than next year Insha Allah, but how do i do this without a stable source of income. Pls, do share your own experience to motivate and encourage me. Thanks
Re: What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by vistaprint: 12:12am On May 11, 2015
vistaprint:
After two years of fruitless search for a job after service in the year 2012, i decided to learn a skill (hand-work) which is screen printing and general printing and I'm now through with the apprenticeship. Although, i'm still with my boss because he does give me some stipends from what we make from any job done, but i'm really itching to leave that place and be on my own,but lack of financial capability to get a shop and other necessary things is what that is still keeping me there. I'm over thirty already and i really want to get married not later than next year Insha Allah, but how do i do this without a stable source of income. Pls, do share your own experience to motivate and encourage me. Thanks
Re: What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by Vanije: 10:55am On May 12, 2015
vistaprint:
I also started learning a skill & later found an NGO which am currently partnering with, I get paid weekly, I work at my own pace & that's pretty much it to keep me going.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by vistaprint: 2:54pm On May 12, 2015
Vanije:

I also started learning a skill & later found an NGO which am currently partnering with, I get paid weekly, I work at my own pace & that's pretty much it to keep me going.

Are you in Lagos?
yes i'm in Lagos, pls, connect me i beg, i'll be very glad if you can do this for me. Thanks
Re: What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by Vanije: 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
vistaprint:
yes i'm in Lagos, pls, connect me i beg, i'll be very glad if you can do this for me. Thanks
OK, you can hit me up on call or WhatsApp:+2348068045223 so we talk.
Re: What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by bisolaadeniyi(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
you could try consulting companies to assist you in the planning of your business. check out www.mtrc.com.ng
Re: What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? by vistaprint: 6:27pm On May 12, 2015
bisolaadeniyi:
you could try consulting companies to assist you in the planning of your business. check out www.mtrc.com.ng
thanks a whole lot

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Format / The Fashola Guide To Achieving Massive Career Success / Technical Training IN Various Electronic Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.