Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) (19709 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / Photos : Members Of Yoruba Council Of Elders Visit Jonathan At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by ibedun: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Yeah right, while he rattles you with his queens english his past still haunts this country. He was among the group that supervised the progrom in Kano state, that funny looking piece of shyt. Shepherding marauding killers to the railway station where innocent women and children were mowed down . Sules attempt to burnish his image ever since has been an epic fail. .

If you have to tell this story or event please be sure to give the full context including the killing of Northern leaders by the coupist and suicidal behaviour that followed, where those who were far away from home engaged in provocative goading of their hosts. Full context please. Every side played a part in the terrible events of the time.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by ibedun: 11:58pm On May 10, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
did you even see them calling them selves north east , North West or North north. ....they came to south divid us with help of coward southwest (yoruba) ....I'm not surprised because I know that they can be used to give them power back. ....

even the so called yoruba will soon see the pain. .... shocked

Shut up there Igbo monkey. You expect my fair Yoruba people to support and sustain the Igbo dominated government of the most clueless?

The pitiful Otueke man and his Igbo handlers single handedly split the South and destroyed the alliance that brought the fool into fever meant.
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by preselect(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'm so sure my vote for GMB will not be in vain. Anyone still hating on the General should please rise up and support him. When he performs incredibly in office, we shall all benefit as a nation. We are a nation on the rise. The world knows we're the next big economy emerging.

God bless our outgoing president, GEJ.
God bless our incoming president, GMB.
The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain!

I don't like him, i can't lie, i can't hide it, and i don't want to. angry
As a nigerian, i hope he rules well, i don't believe he will, i hope he succeeds in turning the country around, though i doubt he will. if he succeeds, i will be happy for nigeria, but i will still hate him. grin grin

that man has blood in his hands, he has to ask for forgiveness from God and his victims, and the family of the victims of his actions and inactions, directly or indirectly. angry angry angry angry

[size=3pt]bad belle na bad thing o . . . . . . . [/size] grin
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On May 11, 2015
One chance baba..even to Tinubu.
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by owobokiri(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2015
I mentioned that topic because the poster I quoted seem to be talking based on good intentions. So I believed we could have some reasonable exchange on the issue. You are a lost cause obviously if you would think that the action of few military officers, who acted out of their own volition are enough to kill and maim tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children. This wasn't during the war, these were the events that led to the war. Were they goading their hosts? Ofcourse, they were! Were they not igbos again? Sule and co ripped some pregnant women open in those train stations in order to stop their feutus from goading them endlesly. . The whole easterners came together and were singing "ewu na ebe akwa' all over the streets of northern Nigeria. . , a war crime only purnishable with ethnic cleansing and genocide! Clutching at straws? I hope you do sleep easy at nights...

ibedun:

If you have to tell this story or event please be sure to give the full context including the killing of Northern leaders by the coupist and suicidal behaviour that followed, where those who were far away from home engaged in provocative goading of their hosts. Full context please. Every side played a part in the terrible events of the time.
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by NobleG1(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2015
They went to remind him about handing over to another mallam.

What have this so-called northern "leaders" done to better the lives of there fellow northerners (I'm not even talking about Nigeria)? Absolutely nothing!

North has the largest population of illiterates and impevriched communities in Nigeria. And yet northers ruled Nigeria more than any other region! The same north is the most dangerous and unstable region in Africa! And these I*diots are calling themselves "leaders"!

These people are nothing but parasites!
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Paschal55(m): 5:58am On May 11, 2015
Nothern Elders Hindrances to human nature/Nigeria...
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Ikology(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2015
They have finally taken the center stage, Area arewatising of Nigerian ministries and parastatals on course
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 11, 2015
BlackOnassis:

Could you please provide more info on Sule's role in the attacks? This is the first time i'm hearing of it.

I think OWOBOKIRI can explain better, he raised the issue first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In The South-East - Official / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.