Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? (563 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? by Mrsixfeet(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2015
I follow the news alot in Nigeria from gossip to politics but recently ever since the people's general won the election and pdp gave way to apc saharareporters lost headlines and steam like they had during oga Jonathan's administration . My observation sha.
Re: Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? by opeaceo: 8:40pm On May 10, 2015
I don't think so, I think there's no catchy news to report anymore now that elections are over.
And also, their candidate won, but after may 29, we'll know if they are into partisan or non partisan politics.
Re: Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2015
And vanguard, sunnews, tribune etc suddenly gone hot! Whoever controls the Media controls the people.
Re: Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? by akinboyepelumi9: 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
Before the election, everything was normal. There was no fierce Headlines and LIES of all kinds on Frontpage of Papers or your Screen.

As expected, during the election, all the lies and all sort of headlines stole the show both on Newspapers, Televisions, Radios and even Social Media(s) and Forums (Nairaland inclusive).

Here we are, after the elections, everything has returned to normal. Just the way they use to be b4 the elections.
Re: Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? by temitemi1(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2015
Sorry, I don't do saharareporters... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold? by topsy1971: 9:19pm On May 10, 2015
@OP, have you been visiting saharareporters website? Or following them on FB. They are still hot on the news. They are never partisan. I think the action is on the low side for now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Can Sacrifice My Life For Nigeria’s Greatness / Chinese Billionaire Spends $50 Million On 64,000 Staff To Paris / Cross River Receives Monorail Trains To Link Summit Hills And Tinap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.