Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? (27400 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / Glo Launches Cheaper Calls To 30 Countries / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2015
I dey feel u wella
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by uncommonice(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2015
69 Missed Calls.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by ijustdey: 8:23am On May 11, 2015
I don't give more than two and if its that important...... I will send an accompanying message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2015
2 times is the ideal...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2015
I don't see any problem in calling someone several times especially when the person is someone you really care about. The number of times you call shouldn't be an issue. It only becomes an issue to the receiver when the caller is perceived to be a pest. When you care about someone you even look forward to receiving calls from the person. You see the missed calls you smile and call back period. Not warning the person to reduce missed calls to 2.
Personally, if you tell me you don't like seeing many missed calls from me, then i would save my credit and stop calling undecided
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by olaolulazio(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2015
2, if it's more than that.... u are a goat!
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by rabzy01: 8:32am On May 11, 2015
One is ok if the person has your number or knows it.

Maximum of three if the person doesn't know the number.

For emergency, call at certain interval till you get respond.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 11, 2015
Hammefeez:
Chai "Girls" are wonderful! If you flash, they flash.....if you flash-flash they flash-flash........LWKMD!

2 is Okay! I trust everybody, They will call back if they see my 2 missed call because they also understand i will never flash if i dnt have anything to say

BTW! #Nairaland Mode #Stop-anti-Osun

#Osun state
#team_osun cool
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by nedu2000(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2015
Hotpurewater:
Onye igbo.
make I dash am the money ba?when time comes to pay they won't pick my call until I start disturbing them with calls before they finally get tired and reply grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
If you're a Yoloba guy, you can call as much as you can because them no get sense at all
idiot, read other people's comments and compare to urs, den rate ur sense or reasoning on a scale of 1~10, I bet u are on -10.. foolish fool
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Mariojane(f): 8:59am On May 11, 2015
Daughterzion:
Simple! Call till the person picks.
And if he/she dont?
Keep calling
Meaning u no get work to do
that is what we call endtime call cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2015
Two to an important person.

One to someone....infact I hang up inbetween if the person doesn't pick. undecided
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by blackfase(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2015
2 is most appropriate. I once went as far as 8 some years back. It cost me so much, still regretting till this day.....
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by austinfab14(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2015
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by tmanuelle(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2015
Cashio:
i dnt call more or less than twice be it a boy, girl, man or woman unless i deliberately want to disturb the person.

i do feel that if i call someone jst once, he/she might see it as flashing. but once u fail to pick up after the second call, i will assume u are either not with ur phone or u just didnt want to pick up.

More like me, very ideal. If its once, the person may interpret it to be a flash.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Krisddon: 9:37am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
If he is owing me money....infinity and beyond
Chinedu how market nau?
Nna menh.... U worry oh! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by simdam500(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2015
Round up to 10 is okay grin

But if u call once and I didn't, save your self the stress angry
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by mckenzieRx: 9:39am On May 11, 2015
Just 2... Anythng more than 2, makawhy shocked
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Decentdamsel(f): 9:39am On May 11, 2015
If its my 2 best friends I gve dem lyk 10 depending on my mood but odas nfng more dan 2 or 3 wen I feel d stuff z important
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Rajjah(f): 9:42am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
loooooool. U eh!
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by queebeediva(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2015
I think twice is ok otherwise na distorb
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Rajjah(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2015
Osihgen:
I want to know the number of missed calls you feel you can give a person without being a pest because many people end up giving you loads of missed calld without realising that they are disturbing. For me sha, I think 2 is enough.
99missed call
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Edunwa302(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2015
Afukwana ajuju OK nah , as for me I do make sure I ran d battery down no better miss call is greater dan dt, since d owner choose nt to answer my call. full stop
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Osihgen(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2015
My first topic on nairaland and I made FP yipeeee
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by nortcentrallord(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2015
Just two. First is a normall call, while the second should be for benefit of the doubt should the recipient not be close to his phone. After two, if he or she wants to return your call, they would.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by olempe(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2015
I once had 17 missed calls from a lady under one hour. And no be say I give am belle o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by GodwinTobi(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2015
If d person is owing me cash 64 is ok.... but if am d one owing d person n i want to pay back 1 is cool but if is my gf 2 is great.....
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2015
I do twice and then send a text message.. if you still don't reply me after my text then the next time I see u, na blasting tins oo! It depends on the reason I was calling sha..
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2015
Cashio:
i dnt call more or less than twice be it a boy, girl, man or woman unless i deliberately want to disturb the person.

i do feel that if i call someone jst once, he/she might see it as flashing. but once u fail to pick up after the second call, i will assume u are either not with ur phone or u just didnt want to pick up.

mehn thats just me for you oooh, ah ah how come u hv xactly thesame thinking wit me. Lolz.. Were are u chating from??
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Gboliwe: 10:58am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:

What is wrong with all of you this morning? Una wan kill me with laugh?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 11, 2015
I just got a missed call now just because i dey laugh...............1million likes........
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Michelbare(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2015
mine is just Once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops / Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.