Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 - Phones (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 (281462 Views)

Android Users Only.... And Reasonable Users Only ;D / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Re: Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (251) (Go Down)

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2010
@azanor
Go to the Nokia maps thread.Everything you need is there.

@ok.gerald
**Here is helloOX v2.03
DOWNLOAD HERE

**Go to http://opda.cn/en and apply for your cert and key files which you will use to sign helloOX.you can also use it to sign unsigned applications.

**update of firmware is possible after h@cking.

**confirm whether your present firmware can be h@cked.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2010
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2010
Aieromon, this my Nokia Maps no wan uninstall. I've tried apps too. You know how to manually remove it?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2010
aieromon:

@azanor

@ok.gerald
**Here is helloOX v2.03
DOWNLOAD HERE

why not update instead then hacked? Also i think he'll have to re hack after update
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Embassy4uall: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2010
@ok.gerald, i downloaded d theme u posted above @plunder , wen i tried 2install it says;certificate error, pls xplain how i'll go abt it, den some1 said av i hacked my fone? pls how do i do dat & of wat use?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2010
Embassy4uall:

@ok.gerald, i downloaded d theme u posted above @plunder , wen i tried 2install it says;certificate error, pls xplain how i'll go abt it, den some1 said av i hacked my fone? pls how do i do dat & of wat use?
yeah. You've to hack it. Go thru airemon method!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by okgerald(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
aieromon:

@azanor

@ok.gerald
**Here is helloOX v2.03
DOWNLOAD HERE

**Go to http://opda.cn/en and apply for your cert and key files which you will use to sign helloOX.you can also use it to sign unsigned applications.

THanks for the link, i have registered at opda and i have downloaded the hello X successfully. So how do i obtain the certificate and keys and sign the software. Am kinda confused with the site. Thanks
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Embassy4uall: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
@engr.hamid, i didnt hack my fone! weneva i download any sis file & try 2to install it'll tell me certificate error, i'm confused oooo, pple pls help me! then how can i hack my fone? then of wat use is it?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Embassy, follow the steps that Aieromon posted concerning hacking. The use is that you won't get those certificate errors again and you can install any app you want
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
Embassy4uall:

@engr.hamid, i   didnt   hack   my fone!   weneva   i   download   any   sis   file   &   try   2to install  it'll   tell   me   certificate   error, i'm   confused oooo, pple   pls   help  me!   then  how  can  i   hack my   fone?   then  of  wat  use  is  it?
i've answered you earlier. I said hack the phone and you won't encounter such again. Download the hellox first.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
ok.gerald:

THanks for the link, i have registered at opda and i have downloaded the hello X successfully. So how do i obtain the certificate and keys and sign the software. Am kinda confused with the site. Thanks

ok.gerald:

just wait for some hours.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Embassy4uall: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
@genuflect, aieromon posted dis ;http://cer.opda.cn/en, i visited d site bt i dont really know how 2hack my fone there or i'm visting d wrong site?moreova i use nokia e63, pls can u xplain beta how 2do it! thanks
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
You need to register on that site and request for your phone's certificate using your IMEI (*#06#). Check back later to download it (it might take a day). Btw, I hope you have downloaded the helloox that Aieromon put up
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by tunnex190: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
@just2nice, kindly help me with mobilget with emptyN. Just gimme what to put in the box and correct ip n port that works along with it. Here's my addy: tunnex190@yahoo.com . Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by tunnex190: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
@just2nice, kindly help me with mobilget with emptyN. Just gimme what to put in the box and correct ip n port that works along with it. Here's my addy: tunnex190@yahoo.com . Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
Una get patience o. Is it that some peeps (the newbies) can't read and comprehend? The kind of questions they ask and from their posts, u get the impression they're in severe distress and want to cry. Aaaah. . . . .na wa o!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by enekwizu14(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
How do u upload pics on this site.i don try tire,but to no avail.abeg make una yan me de koko.

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^Is this guy kidding?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Azanor(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
aieromon:

@azanor

@ok.gerald
**Here is helloOX v2.03
DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks for the info. i just installed and while the first one i got was disturing the map application with a flashing bluetooth connect screen, the second one is working pretty well. got my location in enugu even down to the street level. and they said the e63 doesn't have a gps module so i'm suprised that its working so well.

thanks again ur too much.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by zenus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Azanor:

Thanks for the info. i just installed and while the first one i got was disturing the map application with a flashing bluetooth connect screen, the second one is working pretty well. got my location in enugu even down to the street level. and they said the e63 doesn't have a gps module so i'm suprised that its working so well.

thanks again your too much.

Your system can not navigate cos it does not have a A-GPS it can only navigate with help of Bluetooth GPS. Your OS support the map and u can brows the wap to ur location but u cannot use it as a GPS navigator
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Azanor(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh! I see! anyway half bread is better than chin chin, i go manage am like that undecided
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Embassy4uall: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
@genuflect, ive   downloaded   helloXv2.03,and   i've   requested   4d   certificate,but   after   i   uploaded   it   it   said;   ''the   type   of   the   cer.   is   wrong'', why   is   is   saying   dis?   and   is   dis   all   d   process   of   hacking?   or   wat   next?  pls    dont   mind    d   mode  of   questioning   u   ooo!   i've   neva  encontered   such   a  problem   b4   since   i   started   using  fones, i   really   apr8   u   guys  all, God   bless  yaaa!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
Embassy, what did you upload? You are supposed to wait till the certificate is ready before you use it in signing your helloox
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
Embassy, what did you upload? You are supposed to wait till the certificate is ready before you use it in signing your helloox
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by degee(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
Why are y'all jus' repeatin' tha same thing over. . .map. . . HelloOX. . .map. . . Gps. . .etc
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Embassy4uall: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
@genuflect, i tot u said i shld request for d cert. of d hellox,so i put hellox in d cert & key tab, so i av done d wrong thing wats d solution? shld i delete it from d my cert.? or wat?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by enekwizu14(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
@genuflect,Man no blame me i don try this thing tire e no work.wen i even uploaded that 1 it told me it could not be uploaded that some1 else had already commented on the topic.its a bit funny actually.abeg no mind me.
Make i try am again.

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
I am going to let you guys know that I'm on phone so imagine the wahala I'm going thru to type all this BS
Embassy, use your IMEI (15 digit number peculiar to your phone. Type *#06# to find out your IMEI). Then use that 15 digit number to request for your certificate. There is a space for this on that site. Then check later to download your IMEI. If you ask me anything relating to certificate again, I won't answer you. This is like the 3rd time I'm answering this question
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2010
enekwizu14:

@genuflect,Man no blame me i don try this thing tire e no work.wen i even uploaded that 1 it told me it could not be uploaded that some1 else had already commented on the topic.its a bit funny actually.abeg no mind me.
Make i try am again.
posting screen shot or seeking for assistance. I don vex self

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by enekwizu14(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Does any 1 have a better screenshot,abeg dis my own is a bit crappy

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (251)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android