Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) (375 Views)

FIRST/SECOND BATCH OF NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY NDA 67TH REGULAR COURSES IS OUT / Nigeria Defence Academy (n D A) 2015/2016 Recruitment / NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY NDA 2015 67TH REGULAR COURSE RESULT/SHORTLIST IS OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) by lucas059: 10:43pm On May 10, 2015
Nigerian Army Recruitment 73 Regular Intake 2015 My dear
sons and daughters who went for the ARMY 73RRI Pre-
screening Exercise are to note the below information 1. The
Zonal Screening Exercise will hold at the designated Zonal
Centres from 4 – 16 May 2015. 2. Successful candidates
from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the
Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin.
3. Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will
immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian
Army, Zaria. For any question and assistance about the
supplementary list of the just released ARMY 73RRI list, you
can contact conel ahmed on 08158325075 For help
and assistance into the Nigeria Army you are to contact 08158325075 Or login to Check your Details www.ndaapplicationsportal.com .
Login

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) by HelenAbubakar: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2015
My name was among the successful candidates that wrote the NDA exam in the year 2015, i am so very happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to General Wambai for his assistance i am very happy that few months from now i will be a Female Cadet. if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Major General Wambai number 08077684016.

(1) (Reply)

If Given The Power To Change One Thing(includind The Impossible) What Will You C / Breaking News: Capital Oil Rises To End Fuel Scarcity …to Supply Over 13million / Awesome Tips For Building Muscle Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.