Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Premiership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Premiership (909 Views)

Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Premiership by Chxta(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2006
My main concern at the moment when it comes to Premiership issues is that Che£$ky don't establish a hegemony over the rest of the division. It is quite sad that we have a case of they get what they want simply because they have Rom$ky's billions. That's terrible, and can only be bad for football.

Talking of ManYoo, I was disappointed by the game on Saturday. Carrick did not play as well the £18 million he commanded (see what I always say about English players being overrates?), O’Sh** was nowhere to be found, Saha was shite and Kieran *****ardson showed why he is not United quality. There was the odd flash of brilliance from Ronaldo but in the end United were really poor.
They got lucky for the goal and Tottenham deserved more from the game. But in the end, it’s another three points in the bag and they go four games unbeaten. Of the 'big' teams they look the most likely to challenge Che£$ky, so I will throw my lot in with them,

My beef with Che£$ky has even gotten worse with the Mascherano and Tevez issue. No disrespect to West Ham fans, but for those who do not know the dynamics of the international transfer market, let me explain. The two biggest South American talents still plying their in the blessed continent just went to some small club in London. They did not go to ManYoo or Arse-nal or Che£$ky. They did not go to Real Madrid or Barcelona, they went to WEST HAM!!!!!!!!!!
You see, these players’ contracts are owned by some conglomerate called Media Sports Investment (MSI). This group is headed by a shady fella called Kia Joorabchian.
Mr. Joorabchian is understood to have close ties with that equally shady Rom$ky. Last year Kia Joorabchian and his MSI consortium made an unsuccessful bid to buy West Ham and reports say he has been in ”exploratory discussions”.

Jose Moanin-ho was spotted in Brazil earlier this year watching these two players and it seems these players might well have been on their way to Che£$ky. The length of the of the contracts and the cost of the transfers have been undisclosed and this adds fuel to my claims that they are headed for Che£$ky. I think these players are sent to West Ham to acclimatise to the English game before being shipped over to Stamford Bridge and I don’t this is the last time such a strange transfer will take place. West ham will thus become a breeding ground for Che£$ky’s future “Galacticos”. The suspicion is that MSI is being used as a front to buy players in order to keep them out of the hands of the big-money rivals. This also enables them to farm players out to the likes of West Ham, where the London club can monitor their progress, safe in the knowledge that they have first shout on their futures if and when they see fit to take them to Stamford Bridge. In doing so, Che£$ky are taking the concept of feeder clubs to a whole new level. I also think this is some form of money laundering in form of football clubs. And they said Juventus was bad for the game. . .
Re: The Premiership by Akolawole(m): 2:04am On Sep 12, 2006
" He who that is down, "

You still get mouth here. grin
Re: The Premiership by Uche2nna(m): 2:14am On Sep 12, 2006
So wat is the crime of chelsea this time around.Every body does a little bit of "farming" these days.Talk about Oslo and Man U.
Re: The Premiership by Chxta(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2006
Akolawole:

" He who that is down, "

You still get mouth here. grin

Yes. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Ur African 11 / Pre-kanu Gunners, Pre-abramovich Blues Do Not Exist / Weytin Henry Dey Do For Barca?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.