Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (1418 Views)

2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ope2711(m): 1:11am On May 11, 2015
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 1:19am On May 11, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by kodded(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2015
Y
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ibedun: 1:27am On May 11, 2015
Nonsense post!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Jibreen4u(m): 3:20am On May 11, 2015
Chaii
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by oluwafemi113(m): 5:28am On May 11, 2015
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by abduljabbar4(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2015
I don't trust this Tinubu guy though I like him
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Texcoco(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I don't trust this Tinubu guy though I like him
Haahaa....Let thieffnubu e-goats read this comment.Even e-almajiris have keyed into this "use and dump" mantra.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by abduljabbar4(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Haahaa....Let thieffnubu e-goats read this comment.Even e-almajiris have keyed into this "use and dump" mantra.
Who takes an idi0t like you serious? Satanic e rat. Useless bastard son of a donkey. You are the most idiotic nairalander after shariareporters. You cannot even compare your worthless life with my parrots talkless of me. These same almajiris kicked your drunkard out of office

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by papaejima1: 5:52am On May 11, 2015
Knew that was the case since the ministerial and speakershiop imbroglio started.
OBJ also is in their cross hairs, hence the smart leakage of the OBJ Foundation money Laundering. Video.

Interesting Times ahead.
Only wish Tinubu won't be so dissappointed as to pay for it dearly.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 6:00am On May 11, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
you need not imitate that sick temitemi robot. He is irritating
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Caseless: 6:11am On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
you believe in this trash cos you wish it happens. Check and see, if your(you headless TANoids) bad 'wishes' against apc or Tinubu ever came through. Don't expect this to come through either , as Tinubu is going to be a driving force in the incoming gov't.

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Caseless: 6:13am On May 11, 2015
kropotkin2:
you need not imitate that sick temitemi robot. He is irritating
that temi-termite guy is an asinine. undecided
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by abduljabbar4(m): 6:16am On May 11, 2015
Caseless:
you believe in this trash cos you wish it happens. Check and see, if your(you headless TANoids) bad 'wishes' against apc or Tinubu ever came through. Don't expect this to come through either , as Tinubu is going to be a driving force in the incoming gov't.

Shame on you!
The guy is annoyingly senseless
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by gabriel212: 7:14am On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Plato would be justified wherever he is if he read the comments of many of u son of hate!
In politics, divergence of opinion is needed for integration of states. but, u son hate had position urself to c all divergence opinion as a step to trim Tinubu.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Medley(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2015
fear North! If you like,use your life saving to put them in a political position,they must not be pushed around.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2015
Caseless:
that temi-termite guy is an asinine. undecided
just ignore him, na him go tire
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Who takes an idi0t like you serious? Satanic e rat. Useless bastard son of a donkey. You are the most idiotic nairalander after shariareporters. You cannot even compare your worthless life with my parrots talkless of me. These same almajiris kicked your drunkard out of office
Grow up small kid
Stop all dis ur childish acts

(1) (Reply)

Neglect Of Solid Minerals: Why Nigeria Remains Poor / Jimoh Ibrahim In Trouble...: A Must Read!! / We Will Not Negotiate With Boko Haram Out Of Weakness – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.