Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Can You Cook Any Soup With N200.. Check Out Mine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Cook Any Soup With N200.. Check Out Mine (1370 Views)

When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) / Ever Made Okra Soup With Turkey,then Try This! / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cook Any Soup With N200.. Check Out Mine by Amastermovic(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2015
Can you cook any soup with
N200.. check out mine
This is one of my favorite soup secret..
Ingredient :
GROUNDPEPPER N40,,RED OIL - N30 ''
Tomato paste:N30,, Maggi N10,,Egusii
N60.,egg N30
PROCEDURE :
Mix up the tomato paste with the ground
pepper.. Add little water to your satisfaction..

Let's go to buzz now heat up the red oil..
Pour the original pepper u just prepared your
self.. Let's d pepper steam up now d
steaming depends on how many room mate u
gat.. I preferred it watery... ADD MAGGI ND
SALT. GVE IT ABOUT 15 MINS.
Mix up d egg with the Egusii cause is the major
supplement in the food now bake it inside d
soup.. Yummy yummy.
COVER IT FOR ABOUT 5MINS AND U R GOOD TO GO..

NOTE IF YOU HAVE DRIED POMO IS ALSO A
BETTER OPTION..
BEST SERVE WI TH STRONG EBA... IF YOU
DON'T HAVE KEROSENE AGAIN MIX GARRI
AND ORDINARY WATER ND POUND WITH
YOUR HANDS MY PPLE CALL IT (FESHELU)

Source : http://mapaitenews..nl/2015/05/can-you-cook-any-soup-with-n200-check.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cook Any Soup With N200.. Check Out Mine by Nobody: 6:59am On May 11, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Cook Any Soup With N200.. Check Out Mine by stan241(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2015
Onye ara somebody

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Bar Codes / Python Killed And Cooked / Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.