Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi (15537 Views)

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi / Oba Of Lagos: ‘vote Ambode Or Die In The Lagoon,’ Monarch Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Schematics: 8:09am On May 11, 2015
Ok we don hear! Next!

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by akins56(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You are still reading Punch on Issues with SE.... Divide and rule propaganda newspaper
whats propaganda in reporting verbatim what a king said in a press briefing ?
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by africanusvu(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2015
Lies,Cheap propaganda,I am close to peple in power and parmenent here in Anambra,Peter and Obiano,s relationship is still very cordial

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by homesteady(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2015
Doesn't Peter Obi know that his value has dropped greatly due to GEJ loss?
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2015
Peter Obi will be regreting resigning his reverred position of APGA BoT chairman since the loss of Jonathan. He may end up being sacked by Buhari as the SEC chairman.
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by chigoizie7(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2015
gleaf:
.Obi is not fighting anybody, Obiano is simply been manipulated by Umeh cos they are not comfortable with Obi leaving APGA for them! They feel threatened considering the thrashing they got during the last election!!! Umeh should leave Obi alone, he is not dragging anything wit him

U ve said it all, we in Anambra knew the truth, the only crime obi committed was leaving APGA for PDP, but the person it pained really well and is taking revenge on that is victor umeh, obi whooped his ass with PDP during the senatorial's. Umeh is sad because he just realised that he cannot outsmart the owner of the game after all, obi is as peaceful as obi, obiano should stop tarnishing obi's name just because he left APGA which of course I think is not good for obi to have done that in the 1st place.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2015
What is Peter Obi, still looking for at the government house? Godfatherism is a disease anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by DonDiego(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2015
Is it not FREEGLOBE? Anything that has peter Obi's name on it gives her nightmares and heart attack combined. While she is there diminishing herself out of spite for Anambra's most successful goveror ever, Peter Obi is there growing in stature and prestige daily. Hatred is a chemical and it corrodes the humanity of those who have drunk it.

FreeGlobe:
A first class monarch in Anambra State, Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, has urged former governor of the state, Peter Obi, to end his feud with his successor,Willie Obiano, in the interest of the state.

Nwankwo, who is the traditional ruler of Nawfia and Umunri in Njikoka Local Government Area of the state stated this at his palace on Sunday at a press briefing.

He said Obi should be grateful that the man he brought to succeed him was doing well in every ramification.

“Even in a family, there can be sibling rivalry occasioned by jealousy, but we don’t allow such things to grow beyond certain level,” he added.

He said whatever could be the cause of the misunderstanding betweem Obiano and Obi ought to be resolved by now in the interest of the state.

He said, “Obi is the person that should take the step to end this issue. He ought to realise that if Obiano is not there as governor, he(Obi) would be facing all sorts of investigations and probe by now. So, he should end this feud now.”

The monarch spoke against the backdrop of the just concluded general elections, where the former governor allegedly worked against the interest of his former political party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Nwankwo enjoined the people of the state to rally round Obiano in his bid to positively change the face of the state, especially in the area of security.

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-fighting-obiano-monarch-tells-ex-gov-obi/

3 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:37am On May 11, 2015
Ymodulus:

What makes him a first class Mornarch?

He his not even in the class of Emir Kano, Alafin of Oyo, Emir of Sokoto. Just one igwe who is not recognize beyond his state or even his village in his state should not be called a first class monarch. This article must have been put together by same eastern journalist.

Always giving praises where its not deserved.
Ogbeni,did you see the part that read 'IN' Anambra state? undecided

there's a reason you were taught reading and COMPREHENSION in primary school. So you'd avoid embarassing yourself like this in public. Next time,if you ain't got something reasonable to say,kindly shut up and read the comments. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by gbishman: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
Igbo's always fighting themselves, how earth would u guys be given presidency.
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
DonDiego:
[s]Is it not FREEGLOBE? Anything that has peter Obi's name on it gives her nightmares and heart attack combined. While she is there diminishing herself out of spite for Anambra's most successful goveror ever, Peter Obi is there growing in stature and prestige daily. Hatred is a chemical and it corrodes the humanity of those who have drunk it.
[/s]

Typical, leave the article and the igwe that made the comment and focus on freeglobe that only posted the article. Peter obi is growing in stature and prestige really? Thats news to me.
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 8:43am On May 11, 2015
africanusvu:
Lies,Cheap propaganda,I am close to peple in power and parmenent here in Anambra,Peter and Obiano,s relationship is still very cordial
you are out of touch then
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 8:46am On May 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

[s]
U ve said it all, we in Anambra knew the truth, the only crime obi committed was leaving APGA for PDP, but the person it pained really well and is taking revenge on that is victor umeh, obi whooped his ass with PDP during the senatorial's. Umeh is sad because he just realised that he cannot outsmart the owner of the game after all, obi is as peaceful as obi, obiano should stop tarnishing obi's name just because he left APGA which of course I think is not good for obi to have done that in the 1st place.[/s]
andy uba and stella oduah were bound to win the elections with or without Peter obi so obi shouldnt take the credit. Why not discuss what happened in the state house of assembly elections?
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by chigoizie7(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

andy uba and stella oduah were bound to win the elections with or without Peter obi so obi shouldnt take the credit. Why not discuss what happened in the state house of assembly elections?

Beg sorry ooooh, if u read my write up wella, I talk say victor umeh, oduah nd ubah never contested anything with victor umeh,na ekwunife and umeh contested, u nd I know say nah obi handi work for anambra central.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by write2obi(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
I didn't even know they where fighting undecided
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Why is Governor Willie obiano protecting Peter obi from probe and invesigations? Governor obiano must act in the greater interest of the state.
i have warned you in the time past... Sorry not warning but... I adviced you in the time past to becareful before you develope high BP cos of Mr Peter Obi. Since Peter Obi messed your Ngige your pay master, you have waiting & praying that he falls too... Sorry is your name...

Wake up & accept that Peter Obi has done what your “oga“ couldnt do & will never do.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 9:43am On May 11, 2015
Chigold101:
i have warned you in the time past... Sorry not warning but... I adviced you in the time past to becareful before you develope high BP cos of Mr Peter Obi. Since Peter Obi messed your Ngige your pay master, you have waiting & praying that he falls too... Sorry is your name...

Wake up & accept that Peter Obi has done what your “oga“ couldnt do & will never do.
lol, funny...
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by chyket(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2015
Its so ironical that Peter Obi who always preached against Godfatherism in his 8year tenure as Governor suddenly wants to be a Godfather to Gov Obiano.
Its unacceptable and everything must be done to frustrate it.
Gov Obiano is doing very well currently and therefore should be given every support by Anambra citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by chyket(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2015
gbishman:
Other tribes dont fight among themselves?very myopic and tribalistic
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by africanusvu(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are out of touch then
I Have a dissagrement with u doesn't mean we have quarel,the press ar just making much Ado about nothing,they can't ruin Anambra,we anambrarians see it as a minor disagreement bw two close brohers for beter anambra period
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by africanusvu(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2015
gbishman:
Ust u introduce tribalism to every thing,av u visited ibo land before,when last did nigeria send their Army to igbo land for communal clash?in ur state,hw many time av u settled quarel bw two igbos,if u meet five igbos from the different five igbos stateincluding Delta in ur state standing,can ur differentiate them wit any physical feature?
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by amacastel: 11:26am On May 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Beg sorry ooooh, if u read my write up wella, I talk say victor umeh, oduah nd ubah never contested anything with victor umeh,na ekwunife and umeh contested, u nd I know say nah obi handi work for anambra central.

Pls if u don't knw abt a region jst keep quiet and listen let me take u back uche ekwunife has been a reps member for 3 lga IE aniocha,dunukofia,njikoka for 12yrs 2003 _2015 and she lives in awka. Then anambra central is comprises of anioch,njikoka,dunukofia,idemili north and south,awka north and south so she has 4 lga out of the seven LGA to her self then still divides the remaining 3lga with her contenders and as a rep member she did marvelously well in the 3 L G A she represented so peter obi did not do any thing for her afterall wen peter obi was d gov he could not deliver 1 senate seat to Apga even with all the money, affulence and connection of late Dora akunyili and joy Emordi when the contest for senate. As far a pple living in Anambra knw peter Obi is past the moment he leaves APGA he cannot even infulence a mad man let alone a sane man

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by levelszik(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Why is Governor Willie obiano protecting Peter obi from probe and invesigations? Governor obiano must act in the greater interest of the state.
u and anything Obi shaaaa, forgive the guy nah grin
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
Obi who finished Anambra undecided
That man must not go unpersecuted or prosecuted..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Abraham2013(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
Ymodulus:

What makes him a first class Mornarch?

He his not even in the class of Emir Kano, Alafin of Oyo, Emir of Sokoto. Just one igwe who is not recognize beyond his state or even his village in his state should not be called a first class monarch. This article must have been put together by same eastern journalist.

Always giving praises where its not deserved.
Do u tink we recognise emir of kano and sokoto in my place? Bros make I tell u, say u be emir na 4 ur parlour (I.e state). So 1st class monarch na 1st class monarch, all dat matters is dat d Fed govt n state govt recognises dem as 1st class monarch. Shekina
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On May 11, 2015
Impulse80:
Haha life is funny cheesy you bring someone out of nothing to use as a pawn but the pawn then realises that it has more power than you do so it refuses to be your puppet.
Anambra people are always stubborn grin it happened with Ngige and the Ubah brothers/OBJ.

Asiwaju watch out! Buhari will surprise you.
/
Guaranteed! @ the bolded.

The first person the king kills is the kingmaker.

\
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by chigoizie7(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2015
amacastel:

Pls if u don't knw abt a region jst keep quiet and listen let me take u back uche ekwunife has been a reps member for 3 lga IE aniocha,dunukofia,njikoka for 12yrs 2003 _2015 and she lives in awka. Then anambra central is comprises of anioch,njikoka,dunukofia,idemili north and south,awka north and south so she has 4 lga out of the seven LGA to her self then still divides the remaining 3lga with her contenders and as a rep member she did marvelously well in the 3 L G A she represented so peter obi did not do any thing for her afterall wen peter obi was d gov he could not deliver 1 senate seat to Apga even with all the money, affulence and connection of late Dora akunyili and joy Emordi when the contest for senate. As far a pple living in Anambra knw peter Obi is past the moment he leaves APGA he cannot even infulence a mad man let alone a sane man

Eee don do,
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Mopolchi: 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
You hate Peter Obi well well? Wetin im do you? im collect ur husband? cry
FreeGlobe:
You hate Peter Obi well well? Wetin im do you? im collect ur husband?
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by Mopolchi: 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by LordBuchi(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
A first class monarch in Anambra State, Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, has urged former governor of the state, Peter Obi, to end his feud with his successor,Willie Obiano, in the interest of the state.

Nwankwo, who is the traditional ruler of Nawfia and Umunri in Njikoka Local Government Area of the state stated this at his palace on Sunday at a press briefing.

He said Obi should be grateful that the man he brought to succeed him was doing well in every ramification.

“Even in a family, there can be sibling rivalry occasioned by jealousy, but we don’t allow such things to grow beyond certain level,” he added.

He said whatever could be the cause of the misunderstanding betweem Obiano and Obi ought to be resolved by now in the interest of the state.

He said, “Obi is the person that should take the step to end this issue. He ought to realise that if Obiano is not there as governor, he(Obi) would be facing all sorts of investigations and probe by now. So, he should end this feud now.”

The monarch spoke against the backdrop of the just concluded general elections, where the former governor allegedly worked against the interest of his former political party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Nwankwo enjoined the people of the state to rally round Obiano in his bid to positively change the face of the state, especially in the area of security.

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-fighting-obiano-monarch-tells-ex-gov-obi/

First class monarch my foot...sycophants, doing what they know how best to do. I know the likes of you were praying for Obi to complete his 8yrs then so that some1 like Obiano who is good in receiving praises will come in. But tell him ooo, tell that our "baby" governor that he shouldn't take us back to 1999. This is how Mbadinuju continued complaining about godfathers and did nothing but rendering our schools useless for 4 years. Obiano have started same, no thanks to his real godfather, Victor Umeh. We refused to allow our attention to be divided with this mirage called "war with Obi", we are seeing all the embezzlement. Obi served anambra for 8yrs, and for once never said, this man or that man is fighting me when he had the real fight. He ignored every1, even when the ever-greedy Ngige was going haywire in trying to tarnish the image of his govt, he never banked on it, or allowed himself to be distracted, he just focused on his primary aim "working". At a stage, all those wolves knew that anything you say or do doesn't perturb him, and he can't respond to it, they now resort to having patience and wait for 8yrs to pass. And now, my working willie have turned another crying freeman like mabdinuju. What's really Obiano's problem Every Gov prays to be allowed a free hand by his predecessor, Obi have refused to interfere in anambra govt again, why then is Obiano complaining? Like that matured man he always, have any of you here heard or seen Obi respond to all these allegation You keep making mountain out of a molehill and the man you are talking to refused to reply you, ain't you being a fool? Obiano, keep complaining, by 2018, we will counter balance. Mind you...Obi left a very big foot print, until you match that, be prepared to go back to Lekki, where you can club very well since that's all you know how best to do.

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2015
LordBuchi:

[s]First class monarch my foot...sycophants, doing what they know how best to do. I know the likes of you were praying for Obi to complete his 8yrs then so that some1 like Obiano who is good in receiving praises will come in. But tell him ooo, tell that our "baby" governor that he shouldn't take us back to 1999. This is how Mbadinuju continued complaining about godfathers and did nothing but rendering our schools useless for 4 years. Obiano have started same, no thanks to his real godfather, Victor Umeh. We refused to allow our attention to be divided with this mirage called "war with Obi", we are seeing all the embezzlement. Obi served anambra for 8yrs, and for once never said, this man or that man is fighting me when he had the real fight. He ignored every1, even when the ever-greedy Ngige was going haywire in trying to tarnish the image of his govt, he never banked on it, or allowed himself to be distracted, he just focused on his primary aim "working". At a stage, all those wolves knew that anything you say or do doesn't perturb him, and he can't respond to it, they now resort to having patience and wait for 8yrs to pass. And now, my working willie have turned another crying freeman like mabdinuju. What's really Obiano's problem Every Gov prays to be allowed a free hand by his predecessor, Obi have refused to interfere in anambra govt again, why then is Obiano complaining? Like that matured man he always, have any of you here heard or seen Obi respond to all these allegation You keep making mountain out of a molehill and the man you are talking to refused to reply you, ain't you being a fool? Obiano, keep complaining, by 2018, we will counter balance. Mind you...Obi left a very big foot print, until you match that, be prepared to go back to Lekki, where you can club very well since that's all you know how best to do.[/s]
You would have been taking seriously if obiano has not outperformed peter obi's 8 year tenure in just 1 year. Go on ground and see the changes. Peter obi is just being jealous. Tell him to stop distracting our able governor with his propagandas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group / Tinubu Won’t Back Out Of 2023 Presidential Race – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.