Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff (23473 Views)

CBN Sacks Skye Bank's Management. / FCMB Shuts Down Branches, Sacks Staff / President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by shammah1(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2015
That's not good at all. Anyways, #BabaOneChance shouldn't scrap it.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by loladeoye: 8:57am On May 11, 2015
Maybe thats where they diverted the 20 billion oil money. Gej trying so hard to cover his tracks
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by ShowYourCertificate: 8:57am On May 11, 2015
mrborntodoit:

How much is your change ?
Are you a bus conductor? Lol
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by Raylight2(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2015
reason why I don't want a government job
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by tabolaji: 8:58am On May 11, 2015
While sympathizing with fellow Nigerians who is in the service of SURE-P, it is not however surprising that an hastily formed organisation with no structure and strategic plan will never stand a test of time. The handwriting is very clear! Sorry to those joining the unemployment league. Pray the New government come to their needs and that of others.

1 Like

Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by mrborntodoit: 8:58am On May 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Are you a bus conductor? Lol

Na Buhari be una bus conductor now ooo cheesy
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by trila01(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Over 1 trillion sure P funds has gone that the draine
now they are closing office to cover their track
Gej you are a serious let down i swear
y nt be sincere 4 onces d sure p programme was ok. their impact was felt in several sectors eg health , transportation, roads etc

2 Likes

Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by boxypane(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2015
SURE-P " SURE-PROPAGANDA". Arrant nonsense!! Alison Madueke n her cohorts. D sweat of those affected on ur head n co.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by rottennaija(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Nigerians want change. This is the change. No more Sure-P

When you obviously know that sure-p, just like youwin was a scam. When you obviously knew that majority that benefited from sure-p were working
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by ShowYourCertificate: 9:07am On May 11, 2015
rottennaija:

When you obviously know that sure-p, just like youwin was a scam. When you obviously knew that majority that benefited from sure-p were working
So all those staffs that were sacked are scam? The scrapping of SURE-P and YouWin will create unemployment. That's the change we want?
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by hadura29(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2015
I have known sure-p was just a legit scam. It's foundations were not strong, so crumbling was a sure-thing.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Lol,

It's funny as everyone is trying to pocket all they can before may 29, even #13m for sure-p workers ?

There is ??

Meanwhile,sure-p shouldn't be scrapped because it is a good social program that has changed the life of some Nigerians ,maximizing it will yield more results because social security is one of the dying needs of my people
Its a big fraud abeg. What is d essence of paying only pdp past political office holders d allowance meant 4 d unemployed graduates. SureP is being used 2 siphon d public treasury i beg.

1 Like

Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by san316(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2015
Thank God it isn't GMB that will b held responsible for scrapping it.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by Nobody: 9:21am On May 11, 2015
ifeanyi83:
It was all a fraud right from inception....

No. It was a good idea....when oil prices were over $100 per barrel.

What we are seeing is as a result of drop in oil prices.Once oil prcies drop....many projects get defunded.

Me...I am a social welfarist. But you can't have social welfare projects without big GDP....and big GDP nations are industrial nations.

Buhari should just focus on fixing the light.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by ralph28(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2015
Sure P staff are like Local Government staff's,they have offices but they don't have any empirical evidence of the nature of services they render to the public. At the end of each month salaries will be paid to ideal workers.

They should go home celebrating for collecting free money since 2012 or there about.

In my own opinion,they should go home happily because they don't have empirical evidence of what they have achieved over these years.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by LeStylo: 9:33am On May 11, 2015
There goes the end of a 3-yr scam!
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by chukwukamma(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2015
This should be expected, the guys can wait for APC's N5000 per unemployed person they promised. SURE-P is GEJ program.

Visit my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ read and share
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by sakieja(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2015
d good side of it dat i was one of beneficiary n i was given 30k for complete a year n also given exist training alawee.it help me alot.it help my business too.if baba can also set another another program dat wil be like dat,i believe alot of youth wil have be able to start somewhere.even without gov.job
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by clemz88(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2015
mrborntodoit:

What is FTC? A state or capital?
your village street grin
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by prophetfire: 9:51am On May 11, 2015
Govt of corruption by corrupt people. NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE SUCH GOVT IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by ElFenomeno1: 9:58am On May 11, 2015
Sure P = SCAM!
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by demandtruth: 10:08am On May 11, 2015
Kingspin:
But the programme was designed to end this year, 2015. So what is in ur mouth?

I think you may be right.
Though, it was used to feed pdp party faithfuls

Why has ND amnesty package not ended this year
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by Nobody: 10:22am On May 11, 2015
What about YouWin? Is YouWin getting scrapped to or continuing? Does anyone here have an idea? undecided
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by mahyowah(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Lol,

It's funny as everyone is trying to pocket all they can before may 29, even #13m for sure-p workers ?

There is ??

Meanwhile,sure-p shouldn't be scrapped because it is a good social program that has changed the life of some Nigerians ,maximizing it will yield more results because social security is one of the dying needs of my people
i disagree with you bro. this programme from the onset is a fraud. Altho' if u look at d context of d programme it has a good agenda but that wasn't the case. Many ignorant Nigerians were defrauded thru this means & a cabal was enriched on the other hand. For those who benefited I can boldly say were connected to affluent politicians. This govt deceived Nigerians thru many dubious acts and I stand to be corrected.
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by luthorcorp: 10:41am On May 11, 2015
more like when the cat steps into the hood,the rats are flying off so they dont get caught....but just like reality,the cat is always fast enough to pounce on one ,so let them close n delete all evidences for all i care but Baba will still detect their frauds n scams ....#sure scammers..
meanwhile see my signature 4 a better future
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by Nebila(f): 10:46am On May 11, 2015
Seems I just lost my job embarassed
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by luthorcorp: 10:48am On May 11, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Its a big fraud abeg. What is d essence of paying only pdp past political office holders d allowance meant 4 d unemployed graduates. SureP is being used 2 siphon d public treasury i beg.
not to mention dat majority of employees were PDP thugs.....abeg they should end it boooo,4 their mind they are tryin 2 give baba a pit ahead but i am pesimistic dat there will be counter measures by d incoming leader....

1 Like

Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by teufelein(f): 11:05am On May 11, 2015
ekiloui:
I think they are afraid of being probed by Buhari aka Buhari and that's why they are in such a hurry to close down. Sure-P is a scam!.....

..who's going to probe the biggest fraudulant criminal, Buhari aka Buhari...?

Before we forget...!

Buhari aka Buhari must refund:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime.....

Mallam Buhari aka Buhari must finally write his Examination...no two ways about that...!

Ozekhome said section 131 of the constitution is clear that the candidate must have not below school certificate level, or its equivalent, and its equivalent means GCE, WASC, NECO, etc; those are its equivalents.

Buhari can never be given the power of rulership over the Zoo aka Nigeria without answering to perjury case!
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by phiszo(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2015
very big scam....
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by rexmozee0167(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2015
I hope YouWin staff with not be sacked too
Re: May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff by jaybee(f): 11:38am On May 11, 2015
Kingspin:
But the programme was designed to end this year, 2015. So what is in ur mouth?

Who designed it that way? Bloddy liar! http://sure-p.gov.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k / Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja / Widespread Cash Supply Shortage Persists In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.