Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia (18044 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Apc Jittery Over The Achievement Of The Army And Government - Aljazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by Ojiofor: 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The INEC Returning Officer that canceled the results made mess of her neutrality as She lacks the powers to do so.

Prof. Jega never canceled any result already declared in Wards, Constituencies, LGAs and States rather he asks for aggregate results sheet to confirm the tabulation and looks out for mistakes and mutilations.

The Abia State PDP had Wards, State Constituencies and LGAs signed results sheets that were not disproved by APGA Officials presented to Prof. Okoh and reminded her of electoral law hence the rescinding of her ridiculous decision.
No need for ogologo akuko...Otti shall meet Ikpeazu in court..so let them decide.election is over so propaganda won't achieve anything.I have made my point,have a wonderful day my Abia brother.
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by success10(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I pity okezie ikpeazu cos his election will be annulled by the tribunal.
from all indications and comments from Abians..
APGA won the election buh as we all know that in Nigerian anything is possible with the current adiministration rigging the election in favour of their party candidates
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by princeattah1: 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
Chanchit:
. Bros, no disturb ur sef, they won't be arresting anybody there because they have no evidence against them unlike the ones we have in Rivers and Abia.
GBAM
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by usdam: 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
When will they arrest the INEC staff in Kano and Kaduna?

For your chicken brain election actually took place in these states of the North unlike most of the SS and SE states where results where just created out of nowhere.
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by Fourwinds: 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
what a pity. a state run by thugs and thieves
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by chiwondoski: 6:47am On May 12, 2015
God is watching ooo
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by asha80(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2015
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by Nobody: 10:22am On May 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

There is nothing APGA in Alex Otti and nothing more PDP in Dr Ikpeazu compared to a great PDP financier and benefactor like Alex Otti.

This election was a reminiscence of 2003 Otu Onu reawakening hence the turnout in Ngwa dominated areas for Dr Ikpeazu.

The Ngwas have everything to lose had they missed this opportunity hence for the peace of our fatherland and peaceful co-existence of the Igbos, I adjure you to celebrate with the Ngwas and pray for Dr Ikpeazu's success in this recession as he repositions Abia State from obscurity to limelight.
You are very silly. Celebrate with a failure? A man that can't even keep his father's land clean as ASEPA boss. Tribunal will do justice to this injustice. #AlexOtti
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:28am On May 12, 2015
MrCcf:

You are very silly. Celebrate with a failure? A man that can't even keep his father's land clean as ASEPA boss. Tribunal will do justice to this injustice. #AlexOtti

So you were involved in throwing excreter all over town and raising your voice to condemn ASEPA? Thank goodness Dr Ikpeazu will enforce strict environmental laws to curb these abuses by those who have connection and nothing to contribute to Aba city than reaping from their goods and services without paying tax

Another immigrant full of hate and frustration.

Get Lost
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

So you were involved in throwing excreter all over town and raising your voice to condemn ASEPA? Thank goodness Dr Ikpeazu will enforce strict environmental laws to curb these abuses by those who have connection and nothing to contribute to Aba city than reaping from their goods and services without paying tax

Another immigrant full of hate and frustration.

Get Lost
That is if he is not sacked by the tribunal. I prefer Abia APGA merging with APC than seeing that useless rigging machine as my governor. I witnessed the whole sham of an election myself and God's willing, whom I believed will not allow us to be condemned to another 8 yrs of stupidity, thiefery , wickedness, mediocrity and laziness again. The likes of you and all enemies of this state can't stop the will of the people and the Heavens. CRIMINALS
Re: PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
MrCcf:

That is if he is not sacked by the tribunal. I prefer Abia APGA merging with APC than seeing that useless rigging machine as my governor. I witnessed the whole sham of an election myself and God's willing, whom I believed will not allow us to be condemned to another 8 yrs of stupidity, thiefery , wickedness, mediocrity and laziness again. The likes of you and all enemies of this state can't stop the will of the people and the Heavens. CRIMINALS

Bros, nothing concern the great Aba Old District sons and daughters with your useless 16 years regime. The majority has spoken. If the election is repeated a million times the majority will win and not the noise making minority.

You think there are second class tribe in Abia State who don't know what is good for them except dictated by you.

As I said before, get lost bad loser.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Don Etiebet Visits Buhari / "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos / At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.