Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya (14046 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) / African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC / My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Judolisco(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2015
wetin nigerians dey find for libya mah since d death o ghadaffi libya has been a mess
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 11:43am On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are beautiful
you're making me to blush *covers face* grin. Thanks,anywaywink
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by DICKtator: 11:43am On May 11, 2015
tchidi:

No, but he has, and it's not favourable. embarassed embarassed

I wonder who goes to Libya?! What's the attraction?? cry

NEWS FLASH: YOU CANT WALK ON WATER. YOU ARE NEITHER JESUS, PETER NOR DAVID COPPERFIELD!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 11:47am On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
you're making me to blush *covers face* grin. Thanks,anywaywink
Checking your pics you resemble someone have seen before
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
Charles Charles Charles!!! how times I call you?
wetin you dey find for Libya?

2 Likes

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 11:52am On May 11, 2015
A Xstian? are those people killing other Africans in South Africa not Christian?
but u didn't see them as "Christian killing Africans " but when it comes to Arab countries they are Muslim or terrorist. Op u b idiott

3 Likes

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 11:54am On May 11, 2015
DICKtator:

NEWS FLASH: YOU CANT WALK ON WATER. YOU ARE NEITHER JESUS, PETER NOR DAVID COPPERFIELD!

grin grin grin grin

LoL!! grin grin
Yes Sir!
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by 9jatatafo(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2015
Just amazes me how these arabs behave
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Checking your pics you resemble someone have seen before
reallyshocked
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by boxypane(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2015
We shall overcome.
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
reallyshocked
Yea... are you in anyway been to Ondo State before?
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yea... are you in anyway been to Ondo State before?
ahshocked make I jus shut up. U sabi me wella grin
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
ahshocked make I jus shut up. U sabi me wella grin
Have you?
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Why is Libya in a mess?

Because when they removed Ghaddafi., they promptly began to fight over oil money. Yes....how to share the oil money.

Me...I do not blame the West. Yes the West bombed Libya. They also bombed Japan and Germany. Within ten years....Japan and Germany(the GDR and FRG) were on their way to stability and development.

But Libyan people....haba.

Some 2000 Libyan gents were sent to UK for Army training. All of them disgraced themselves. (And two of them are in jail for assaulting a man ). All of them were sent home.

In short...the Libyans are not good people. (And this has nothing to do with Islam. Many Muslims have gone to UK for training...and have behaved properly. ).

Libya's problems are not the West or Zionists....it is Libyans. For once they did the good thing and removed a sit tight leader. Now is the time for them to remove greed, laziness, bitterness and hate from their hearts.

Otherwise...outsiders will forever rule them.
Bro, Ghaddafi was the best thing to happen to Libya. If he was still in power do you think Libya would be in a state of war today? By now Libyans would be cursing themselves for ousting that man.
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Have you?
yes ogrin
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
tosag:
Bro, Ghaddafi was the best thing to happen to Libya. If he was still in power do you think Libya would be in a state of war today? By now Libyans would be cursing themselves for ousting that man.

Ah yes...Gaddafi did do a lot of good....but he was also a brutal dictator.

And does it not strike you as odd that people need a brutal dictator to keep them under control?

Libya has problems. Ghaddafi was not the solution....he was just there to keep a lid. Real nations do not require dictators.

3 Likes

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
yes ogrin
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
yes ogrin
For visiting ryte or you are indigene
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by bqlekan(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2015
stag:
Funny how the media always try to whip up unnecessary sentiments. Charles, a christian... Why the 'christian' part of it? Could a sango or ifa worshipers (or any other religion for that matter) not have been abducted by same gangs?
bro, you said it all.. They are just religion bigots

2 Likes

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by honeric01(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
His title is irritating!
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
For visiting ryte or you are indigene
lolzz. Leave me jhur tongue. Abeg are u for tohpahz If you ain't,its wud be better 4 u to join o grin

1 Like

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
lolzz. Leave me jhur tongue. Abeg are u for tohpahz If you ain't,its wud be better 4 u to join o grin
undecided
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by frisky2good(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
I do not believe that the situation in Nigeria is so bad that one will spend almost 500 thousand Naira to pass through Libya to get to Europe. Why should anyone that has 2000 Euros for a rickety boat ride across the Mediterranean sea? Reasonable people with that kind of money start something small here.

2 Likes

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
undecided
don't be angry nasad I only went there 4 exams holiday,anyways sad
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by lanre316: 1:00pm On May 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Thank God South Africa is nt a muslim country. Idiotts wud ve attributed d Xenophobic attacks to Islam!

Terrorism and Xenophobia are not different from each other and both are evil.

Mind you, I'm not against Islam or Muslims. But Terrorism and Xenophobia.
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
don't be angry nasad I only went there 4 exams holiday,anyways sad
Oo I see... but you ain't currently in Ondo now
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by idupaul: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
englishmart:
oh my goodness!
I just pray the gods spare his life sha
I think his life was kinda spared
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by idupaul: 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
frisky2good:
I do not believe that the situation in Nigeria is so bad that one will spend almost 500 thousand Naira to pass through Libya to get to Europe. Why should anyone that has 2000 Euros for a rickety boat ride across the Mediterranean sea? Reasonable people with that kind of money start something small here.

You can imagine .. I have started Businesses with less than that and earned a lot from them to live better than most people in Europe

1 Like

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Bonapart(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oo I see... but you ain't currently in Ondo now
neeger park well its a public forum....
Make you and dis girl focus on the topic or shift go one side

1 Like

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
Bonapart:
neeger park well its a public forum....
Make you and dis girl focus on the topic or shift go one side
See me see trouble ooo...how dis one take concern you?
Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah yes...Gaddafi did do a lot of good....but he was also a brutal dictator.

And does it not strike you as odd that people need a brutal dictator to keep them under control?

Libya has problems. Ghaddafi was not the solution....he was just there to keep a lid. Real nations do not require dictators.
Libya is now ranked alongside Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq in terms of insurency, something that never happened during Ghaddafi's reign. They've made their choice (insurgency). Let them live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya by Bonapart(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
See me see trouble ooo...how dis one take concern you?
because i be nairalander.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 30) / Which Country Is It Easy To Get A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.