Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland (1294 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / Vote The Next Miss World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 12:36pm On May 11, 2015
I have witness a lot of potential beauty queens squash their golden opportunities with lack of pageant tips, and this often leave the contestants either very disappointed or puting the blame on the organisers..
My distinguished beautiful pageant queens of Nairaland, here are some of the tips to help you win the crown smiley

Tip1: As a contestant, it is proper for you to carry out a research about the contest you are entering. Nothing looks more 'model type' than someone that does not have a clue about the event or company they are representing. Do some homework, memorize a little bit. And if there's quetions that come up during the event that you are unsure of, then be honest and say you don't know the answer. DO NOT TRY TO FAKE IT!

Tip2: As a contestant, it is always advisable to be courteous of your fellow contestant. There's no point trying to equal and bad-mouthing each other. You are not in the competition to make enemies. TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT!

Tip 3: As a contestant, it is advisable for you to respect the rules of the competition. Don't ever think you are too big for those common rules. There's a reason for the rules. Do not be shocked your non compliance may lead you to failure. YOUR CROWN IS IN YOUR HANDS.

BonusTip: Refrain from saying the contest was fixed if you do not win. It just makes you look like a sore loser. That's why it is important that you try to just have fun instead..

I wish you all the best of luck! cheesy

Cc: Trypa
Kashybaby
Adeh39
Mariamferanmi
Topahz
Aipete2
Twaci
Milababy
SubbieD
Takim107
Sandrahnaub
Mziceberry
Mzlaurel
Maureensylvia
Lurlah2014........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Twaci(f): 12:38pm On May 11, 2015
Thanks for the tips. Will put them in mind smiley

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by dechandel(f): 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
Nawa oo grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks for the tips. Will put them in mind smiley
You welcome sweery..Goodluck! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
Nawa oo grin grin
Naso oo cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by 2dice(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
Chaii...who give op Togo garri now sad
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Enegod(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
Brilliant write-up
Mhizkel, you are spotted cool

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Uniquexty(f): 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
This thing serious ooo
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by maureensylvia(f): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
Now this is what I call a brilliant write up...are u into modelling cos it seems u r familiar with their lifestyles

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brilliant write-up
Thanks Uncle! cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2015
maureensylvia:
Now this is what I call a brilliant write up...are u into modelling cos it seems u r familiar with their lifestyles
Yes dear, i am!
Thanks wink
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
2dice:
Chaii...who give op Togo garri now sad

grin
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by kinglekan: 2:27pm On May 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brilliant write-up

Mhizkel:

Thanks Uncle!
cheesy
Uncle-Zoned. ROTFL

Nor dey use scope. She aint opening those legs. tongue
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Uncle-Zoned. ROTFL
cheesy Orange pie wink

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Uncle-Zoned. ROTFL
Dey dia make pant dey wear you
Na ya presence I go bleep that kitty-cat
Mhizkel, abi I lie ? cool
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 11, 2015
Sorry, but I think I wasnt heard enough when I said, I decline to go further with this contest..
I am NOT participating anymore...Thank U.
Mhizkel:
I have witness a lot of potential beauty queens squash their golden opportunities with lack of pageant tips, and this often leave the contestants either very disappointed or puting the blame on the organisers..
My distinguished beautiful pageant queens of Nairaland, here are some of the tips to help you win the crown smiley

Tip1: As a contestant, it is proper for you to carry out a research about the contest you are entering. Nothing looks more 'model type' than someone that does not have a clue about the event or company they are representing. Do some homework, memorize a little bit. And if there's quetions that come up during the event that you are unsure of, then be honest and say you don't know the answer. DO NOT TRY TO FAKE IT!

Tip2: As a contestant, it is always advisable to be courteous of your fellow contestant. There's no point trying to equal and bad-mouthing each other. You are not in the competition to make enemies. TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT!

Tip 3: As a contestant, it is advisable for you to respect the rules of the competition. Don't ever think you are too big for those common rules. There's a reason for the rules. Do not be shocked your non compliance may lead you to failure. YOUR CROWN IS IN YOUR HANDS.

BonusTip: Refrain from saying the contest was fixed if you do not win. It just makes you look like a sore loser. That's why it is important that you try to just have fun instead..

I wish you all the best of luck! cheesy

Cc: Trypa
Kashybaby
Adeh39
Mariamferanmi
Topahz
Aipete2
Twaci
Milababy
SubbieD
Takim107
Sandrahnaub
Mziceberry
Mzlaurel
Maureensylvia
Lurlah2014........

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by kinglekan: 5:34pm On May 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
*yinmu*
U for kuku talk say I go dey fan u as u dey bleep her kitty-cat na. cheesy
U bera enjoy ur uncle-zoning. smiley
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by tohpahz(f): 5:42pm On May 11, 2015
Thanks dear..
Gonna keep it in mind smiley
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 11:06pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

*yinmu*
U for kuku talk say I go dey fan u as u dey bleep her kitty-cat na. cheesy
U bera enjoy ur uncle-zoning. smiley
Chai! I'm just watching both of you o!

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes uncle, you lied! wink
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 11:10pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Thanks dear.. Gonna keep it in mind smiley
cool

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
Sorry, but I think I wasnt heard enough when I said, I decline to go further with this contest..
I am NOT participating anymore...Thank U.
Oh really? May i know the reason behind your decision?
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Thanks dear.. Gonna keep it in mind smiley
Aunty Tohpahz cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by tohpahz(f): 4:14am On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aunty Tohpahz cheesy

Uncle tosyne2much cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2015
nice one from my one and only wife mhizkel grin

no frgt our sealed deal o cool
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:

Uncle tosyne2much cheesy
I wish you success in the forth coming contest cool
Re: Tips On How To Become The Next Miss Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 8:43am On May 12, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one from my one and only wife mhizkel grin

no frgt our sealed deal o cool
You can count on me husby cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Business Opportunities In Nigeria / See What I Saw In Union Bank, Ibadan This Evening. / See What I Saw At Shoprite Surulere Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.