Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (30292 Views)

Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Alishachris: 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
ABEOKUTA-A-28-year-old Adam Afolabi Ndabagi has vowed to embark on a-five-day -trekking from Abeokuta to Lagos state to celebrate the victory of the President-elect , Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) at the poll by visiting and appreciating former governor of Lagos state , Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for providing the platform.

Adam Afolabi Ndabagi
Adam Afolabi Ndabagi
Ndabagi, a fashion designer was born in Sabo,in Abeokuta North local government area of Ogun State and had his schools in the state , said though, his father was a Nupe man but, his mother was an Egba woman.

Speaking with newsmen in Abeokuta, Ndabagi, said he would begin the five -day journey on Monday, (today) from OPIC round about in Oke-Ilewo Abeokuta at 6:am enroute Abeokuta-Lagos old road to Lagos state .

According to him, Tinubu deserves more than what he was planning to do for him, saying, ” for youths to travel far for Buhari, I will trek to Lagos even if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu lives at somewhere far from Lagos, I will also trek there through
Ewekoro, Ifo, Sango, Agege.

“I want to go and tell him well done for the work he did to help keep Nigeria strong with his political revolution without shedding the blood of any Nigerian. This revolution attracted recognition from international observers.

“I will start my journey on Monday by 6a.m. at OPIC roundabout for about five days and I should be through with everything on Friday by God’s grace.

“Apart from that, I will also visit Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu for his tremendous works on the throne of his forefathers by making Lagos good. I will also thank Governor Babatunde Fashola for transforming Lagos state for his eight years on the throne as well as the lawmakers who are supporting him.

“I have been assured by the DPO, Ilupeju Police station as well as my doctor , for safety and my medical safety. Just like some trekked for Buhari, I am only trekking to celebrate him because I am very much happy. I have no money to give him but I would use my agility to trek, sweat to greet him because he is a man of honour”, he said .

When asked how he would pass nights during his journey, Ndabagi said he would look out for head of the village or seriki of Hausa in the area he got to when never the sun’s sets to pass nights with and continue his journey the following day.

He also said he would cover 25km on a daily basis to cover about 100km distance journey from Abeokuta to Ikoyi to meet with Tinubu.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/man-treks-from-abeokuta-to-lagos-for-tinubu-others/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by rubyradiance(f): 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
This trekking thing is getting serious oooo every body in trekking mood these days just wondering if it's for a good cause or just for publicity? #FTC or am I dreaming & it's my 1st FTC yippeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by GBTYO: 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
fuel scarcity tienz

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin

i hope u be lagosian sha?

else

u know the latest release of oba of lagos!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by okooloyun1(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
By the time you trek for some hours with this your agbada d heat wey go dey come out of your body go worst pass bakery own.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by dechandel(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin
You just gotta love Nigerians grin grin grin

Always very entertaining lipsrsealed

This one don dey find work
Trekking is now the easiest way to a government contract grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Mhomies: 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
This trekking thing is becoming unwelcome again joor... Let's think of something different jare.
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by orobs93(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
mtssheeeeeew! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
This madness must stop....nawa o..

See the trekker sef... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by cycline404(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
This is getting more crazy!
some Nigerians are coward!
if the first man never met Buhari this man will not know he will trek from A-B
Why cant people just be creative?

5 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by CountDracula(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
Na lie abeg
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Marlicque: 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
Abeokuta to Lagos no far now tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by omonla555: 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
why the treck now?
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by talk2tosep(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
I think is time I shudd trek from capetown to 9ja...

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by colossus2: 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
Na wa sad
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by midolian(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
Hahahhaa..I swear this one na lie.

This "CHIEF" won't trek..on this kinda royal outfit, how can u convince me he isn't the owner of one of those cars I am seeing behind him? And then convince me he won't be 'trekking' in one of those cars.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by oladimejiX: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
na wa o.
this trekking thing is escalating very quickly.
and at a time when fuel scarcity is making vehicular transport a Herculean task
soon workers will be trekking to work on third main land bridge
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Rilwon: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
Make I trek from Nairaland to facebook jare

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by stevebond007(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
Nigerians sha... if kulikuli business dey sell, every1 must to sell kulikuli.
Honestly ... If person wan trek mey he trek no need announcement!

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by SirLewis(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
*In Femi Kuti's voice* I sorry for Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Nairalandar: 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
Tell him to wait for me....wanna dust my treckers!
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by tohpahz(f): 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
All this trekking!! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
Another Mediocre.

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
Oya I wan trek for seun osewa cheesy for banning people grin but seun great job in creating a blog this, u worth my trek baba but u no give me that job sha grin .. Oya I wan trek from my room, Nigeria are u readdddddddyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by Samguine: 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Everyman unto his own. Whatever rocks his boat.

By the way, he's not trekking for Tinubu nor Buhari, he's doing so so that he might be rewarded. Trekking for his stomach

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by adeA1(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Treckkin mood !!!
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by kennydee05(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Shortest distance ever
Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by GBTYO: 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
And some people go wonder why we no dey progress

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by kilokeys(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
lawa o.. copy copy pple dem. very soon na to dey trek for pesin hand in marriage.

i fit trek for nneka123 sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others by onyeguy: 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari / Idia Ize-Iyamu Pictured With Fish Seller In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.