Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Trek That Would Change A Course - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trek That Would Change A Course (358 Views)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / GEJ Trekkers. Whats Delaying Their Return After The Trek / Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trek That Would Change A Course by Expsbterror(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
Hi RealPeeps,

Shout out to all them Trekkers. Hmmmm you all know I don’t mean a bit of that. It’s no news anymore that ever since the announcement of the 2015 Nigerian Presidential Election, a lot of Changes as well as Crazies has taken over the country at large. President GEJ has been sacking like it’s changing a baby’s diapers, Mama Patience sudden ‘disappearance’, A lot of decamping, country’s lost funds mysteriously surfacing, ‘dambozing’ of BH group alongside massive rescues and now the “TREKKERS”

For this article sake I would focus on the trekkers. Now people from several parts of the country have indulge in trekking interstates distances for “pointless” reasons {e.g. to personally congratulate either GEJ or GMB} immediately the 1st person gain ‘cheap’ popularity after promising to trek from Lagos to Abuja if GMB wins the election. Ok that’s more like a bet thing but it gave him direct access to GMB,thus fame.
I thought of a reason to trek that would change a course. I REALLY WISH I COULD DO THUS BUT DUE TO SOME HEAVY CIRCUMSTANCES I CANT.
Though this is not the whole ‘easy Trek Cruise’, this would come with a lot of Preparations as well as Treats.
And the ‘Patriotic Reason’ is to congratulate GMB before or after 28th May (depending on the trek) and also Self Reporting with ‘your’ state especially;
1. Those not that are paying their workers.
2. Those still owing workers.
3. Those that took workers salary in previous months for no reason, telling them to borrow or ‘Dash’ them.
4. Those that ‘Percentagely’ {#newword ;-) } pay Workers.
5. Those over Embezzling funds with all them private jets, luxury fleet of cars and boosting the economy of other countries.

WOW!!! Suicidal right? Don’t forget I said ‘patriotic reasons’

Now here are some things to take along this Heroic Trek.
DOCUMENTS
1. Statement of accounts of certain volunteer workers.
2. Online documents of specific state leader’s Fraudulent activities (Colour Printed Copies)
3. A lot of pictorial,audio and video evidences stored in so many memory devices.
4. Your CV (just in case)
5. I.D cards
6. Recorded interview of the workers especially those on the lower level (e.g. primary school teachers)
NB: all this you must have online and other places as your back up, especially with a life trusted media group. You all know what groups like REALZONE, CHANNEL’S TV, SAHARA REPORTERS, NARIALAND, ALJAZEERA, CNN, etc can do ;-). So you can have a full satalite/chopper coverage of your Trek, also you are now over the airwaves for the world to see just in case.

RATION.
You should travel as light as possible.;
– Snacks
– Water Bottle
– Undies
– Glasses/earphones/mp3 etc
– Touch
– Power Bank/Smart phone/a normal phone.
– ETC

Even though change is coming or has come, GMB can not have a picture of the suffering and groaning of the masses that he intends serving from the reports given to him by politicians. So instead of just trekking to congratulate Him, why ‘Make a Trek that would change a Course‘

I hope the next intending trekker gets to read this article before making the move.
#NextTrekker #Challenged #Patriot #ForTheMassiveMasses #Change #Goodluck

www.expsbterror.
#Realzone

It’s all about been Real.
Re: The Trek That Would Change A Course by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 11, 2015
#Change

1 Like

Re: The Trek That Would Change A Course by megpita(f): 2:27pm On May 11, 2015
naija tire me o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INTELS: Ado Bayero Family Confirms Receiving Payment For Its Shares / Lagos Gives Tanker, Truck Drivers 48hrs To Relocate From Oshodi-apapa Expressway / Fashola Commissions Solid Waste Material Recovery Facility In Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.