Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lady Treks From Enugu To Aso Rock For GEJ... 8days Already Done.... #unitywalk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Treks From Enugu To Aso Rock For GEJ... 8days Already Done.... #unitywalk (663 Views)

Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Treks From Enugu To Aso Rock For GEJ... 8days Already Done.... #unitywalk by oubi: 1:19pm On May 11, 2015
Our Media Team (ascssonline.com)during a media trip to Ayingba on friday spotted a lady with a red top, carrying a Nigerian flag & wearing a head fitted umbrella on our way along Ayingba-Ajaokuta express way. We stopped & interviewed her & here is her comment: 'Am Agu Joy Chidera a native of Enugu State, on a Mission for Unity. I embarked on a trek for unity on monday by 9:30am from NTA Enugu & have been on the road for the past 5days. My destination is Aso Rock as I deemed it fit to make this sacrifice to Honor my President on his acceptance of defeat & maintenance of Unity...'

After which our TEAM has closely monitored her trek. She was later spotted again on saturday afternoon still on the expressway close to Ajegwu Junction. She arrived Ajaokuta LGA saturday night and was hosted by our Staffs. She took a days rest(sunday) in other to regain her fitness & treat her ailing wounds. She re-embarked on the journey again as early as 6:30pm from Chukwu Merije Round about, Ajaokuta and as of now is currently being monitored by our Media Team. She is currently @ Ajaokuta - Lokoja express way...

Follow her on twitter @agujoychidera #unitywalk
Re: Lady Treks From Enugu To Aso Rock For GEJ... 8days Already Done.... #unitywalk by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
unemployment

I pray motor not to hit una cos u people are just frustrated an1mals
Re: Lady Treks From Enugu To Aso Rock For GEJ... 8days Already Done.... #unitywalk by vikyno(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
Kk. where is her pix and the source? @ OP
Re: Lady Treks From Enugu To Aso Rock For GEJ... 8days Already Done.... #unitywalk by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
I bet with shekau's life, this lady will quit this journey! cool

(1) (Reply)

Attention !!! Urennankoli Is Not Clerverly, Ngeneukwenu Nor Nwaniba / My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife / Ekiti Government Declares 6pm To 6am Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.