Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman (11069 Views)

Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by missionmex(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2015
It is not the mismanagement of the fund that lead to their defeat. PDP can't win lagos for now.
Btw is like most of us in this country are just kwurruft.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Oluwaplumpie(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2015
dont8:
1 minute silence for the former largest People Deceiving Party in Africa (PDP)
Former? Is there a new one?
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by denedene(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2015
eyaaa. he was my commandant back in high school, good man cry
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by dont8(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Former? Is there a new one?
Are they not the acclaimed largest Party in Africa again?

Didn't they say they would rule for next 60yrs?

Don't you think they were deceiving themselves and not Nigerians?

But to answer your question, parade has definitely change gear and there's new Sheriff in town, you can figure that out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by OtunbaChibok(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2015
Bad news for PDP. If they can't survive even before May 29th,how will they survive d neext four years when its obvious we need a formidable opposition? In the meantime,I wish APC well in delivering her campaign promises. Long Live APC,RIP PDP,APGA....get ready to be the opposition we need to check the system.
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
Let the rebranding start
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by icon8: 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
nairalandist:
Good move. If not for such people, the PDP would have won the election in Lagos state. The Igbos were obviously behind Jimi Agbaje, Lagos Professionals were behind him since he's a foremost entrepreneur and a part-owner of GTBank, the educated ones supported him. . . so how did Agbaje lose if not for the lack of innovation in the party? Ambode had less supporters and he still won. . . PDP killed Agbaje's political ambitions, simple!
JK part-owner of GTBank? What did you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
icon8:

JK part-owner of GTBank? What did you smoke?

I didn't smoke sir. . . Next time, ask questions like a civilized individual. He's an original investor (big shareholder) and you know what that says about ownership or should I school you further?
Please read and learn. . .
http://www.naij.com/417970-jimi-agbaje-my-friend-he-is-never-just-kidding-you-judge.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by texazzpete(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Keneking:

The committee accused Shelle of mismanaging election campaign funds and manipulating the party’s primaries last year which ultimately led to the defeat of the PDP at the polls. (PUNCH Nigeria)

They should just say it is about money. No way would Obanikoro have done any better over Agbaje. In fact, Obanikoro would have been resoundingly defeated.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Familyfirst: 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
Keneking:
The crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party seems to have extended to its Lagos State chapter as it’s chairman, Captain Tunji Shelle, was on Monday sacked by 34 members of the State Working Committee.

He was immediately replaced by the current Secretary, Wahab Owokoniran.

The committee accused Shelle of mismanaging election campaign funds and manipulating the party’s primaries last year which ultimately led to the defeat of the PDP at the polls. (PUNCH Nigeria)

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-pdp-sacks-chairman/
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by soji1992: 10:25pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by frankyychiji(f): 10:46pm On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Wah ya know??... De man habe a bong belly fi tief election champion booty?? Guud ting im ah get de sack sharpish...PDP neber fiel irite fi nonsense an bumboclats liak dat.
Ichidodo stop this rubbish language. Its not funny.
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by mobaking: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
No access to national treasury,no PDP.Goat and yam party!.Let kowa start warming up to be d main opposition party as Apga,labour,accord are departments in the pdp so they will suffer d same fate.
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Abujabir24: 10:51pm On May 11, 2015
This man was my commandant when he was in the navy. I was in jss1 when he left the school. NNSS borokiri port harcourt.
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Abujabir24: 10:53pm On May 11, 2015
denedene:
eyaaa. he was my commandant back in high school, good man cry
You also attended navy? Navy boys cool. He was replaced by captain D I gom
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by samtechcomm: 5:24am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by gulfer: 6:54am On May 12, 2015
We predicted this, Mark surported it; "PDP is in COMA". it will happen gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by denedene(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2015
Abujabir24:

You also attended navy? Navy boys cool. He was replaced by captain D I gom
Gom no try at all lool
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by Yemiolads(f): 9:58am On May 12, 2015
Re: Lagos PDP Sacks Chairman by ArcToyin(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2015
dont8:
1 minute silence for the former largest People Deceiving Party in Africa (PDP)
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II Shooting A Machine Gun. / Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.