Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. (26614 Views)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by boxypane(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2015
Its possible for her 2 giv birth na. I wonder how she paid 1.9m n she stays arnd amebos. Mmmm. She didn't pay up 2 dat amt jor.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2015
the story itself doesn't make sense. where are the interesting stories? ugh
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by excod: 5:51pm On May 11, 2015
Nawa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo°Ooo
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by johnlegend01: 6:00pm On May 11, 2015
anonimi:

It seems there is still a big STIGMA about adoption in our country. Those of us who are aware of its POSITIVE benefits to the individuals and society should find creative ways of promoting the idea among as many of our people as possible.

Anyhow whichway, coping with stigma of adoption is better than this.
Anyway, you have got a point. Considering the kinda society we live in, our people start to bring up silly stories. I think adoption with relocation is not a bad idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by johnlegend01: 6:03pm On May 11, 2015
crackhouse:
because that woman doesn't look like a bag of money.

wink
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by femi4: 6:05pm On May 11, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
D hubby should equally be arrested
Seems he was in the dark
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by femi4: 6:12pm On May 11, 2015
frisky2good:
Can one really love a stolen baby like one's real child?
Yes, but it ll diminish as soon as she starts having her own biological children
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by volcanoash(f): 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
This ibo woman sef... why nau?
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nicepoker(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2015
Yeye husband and. Wife.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:36pm On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
How much is IVF/ICSI?
In that same port harcourt she would see so many IVF centres.

Ignorance is bliss
Happy Birthday, sweet kiss kiss..

WULLNP!!!
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Adrielbradshaw(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
My bfs aunt sold her nieces baby all coz she's an orphan n nobody 2 carter 4 d bave. I t happened in uyo, d babe left d village after her ssce so she cld live wit her sis in town, buh unfortunately, her sis bf pregnanted her so wen d sis discovered dx, she drove her out of d huz n my frnds aunt 2k her in. D lady housed her, nursed her n made arrangements wit d lady she sold d baby 2... Naw dem dey ask 4 d baby, my frnds aunt denied n d gal in ques insisted she had an abortion.... D case dey police station cox d gal's sis 2k d mata 2 police station sinceshe cldnt confront d woman by hersef..
D@'s d latest bz in town. Buh i cant imagine sellin my baby. As i speak ryt naw, my younger sis is preg. A gal of 17 n in ss2. She has 2 kip d baby coz she's almost 5mths gone
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2015
I still don't get her husband's side of the story!

Your wife told you she was going to PH to 'give birth', and you bade her farewell?

Pls, when did pregnancy become a hidden agenda? @ 5-7 months, a pregnancy becomes very obvious..

He should be arrested... He is full aware of everything, from start to finish..

femi4:
Seems he was in the dark

He can't be in the dark, even if they lived in separate states/cities, a picture or two would show a bulging tummy..
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:42pm On May 11, 2015

Your wife told you she was going to PH to 'give birth', and you bade her farewell?

Pls, when did pregnancy become a hidden agenda? @ 5-7 months, a pregnancy becomes very obvious..

He should be arrested... He is fully aware of everything, from start to finish..

femi4:
Seems he was in the dark

He can't be in the dark, even if they lived in separate states/cities, a picture or two from her would show a bulging tummy, if truly she was pregnant...
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by femi4: 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

He should be arrested... He is full aware of everything, from start to finish..

He can't be in the dark, even if they lived in separate states/cities, a picture or two would show a bulging tummy..
Not every woman experience big tommy even up till 9th month. Some women tommy are what we call "Gboyun pamo". Nobody knows they are preggy except they tell you. Never underestimate the power of deception women
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2015
femi4:
Not every woman experience big tommy even up till 9th month. Some women tommy are what we call "Gboyun pamo". Nobody knows they are preggy except they tell you. Never underestimate the power of deception women
I may not have been pregnant but there is a huge difference between a normal tummy with that of a pregnant woman shocked. I refuse to accept that.

It may not be 'huge' but there must be a difference, no matter how small.. Body size differ but there must be a visible change (signs of pregnancy sef)..

How then where her neighbors able to suspect her?

You can't hide pregnancy, especially, a matured one.

She should face the LAW, plus her deceptive husband.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by akigbemaru: 8:05pm On May 11, 2015
Na wa ooh!
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Happy Birthday, sweet kiss kiss..

WULLNP!!!

thanks babe.
I appreciate. kiss
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I may not have been pregnant but there is a huge difference between a normal tummy with that of a pregnant woman shocked. I refuse to accept that.

It may not be 'huge' but there must be a difference, no matter how small.. Body size differ but there must be a visible change (signs of pregnancy sef)..

How then where her neighbors able to suspect her?

You can't hide pregnancy, especially, a matured one.

She should face the LAW, plus her deceptive husband.

I 100% agree

If her neighbors could suspect, How much more her husband.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by scachy(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
johnlegend01:
I really don't know what to make of this story.

Husband was told by wife she is prego and wants to deliver in PH. Is d husby that foolish? I expect a grown up man to be able to know if someone is more than 7months pregnant, talk less of having twins in the womb...hmmm. The husband should be questioned properly as well.

If they needed to adopt, they could have done it legally to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

BTW, I hope this is not the woman we are talking about in pictures.
This woman her pix was attached to this thread doesn't look like someone that can afford 1.9m
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
bukatyne:

I 100% agree

If her neighbors could suspect, How much more her husband.
Bless Your Soul.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by babestella: 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
stanley10122:
Eya..I feel for this woman but purchasing babies as if they're regular household accessory is wrong.

people need to understand there's nothing wrong with adoption or artificial insemination.

All this embarrassment could easily have been avoided. embarassed

I think the government needs to review the process of adoption and make it easier for people to adopt.

I can say that desperation led to this, a lot of women who have naturally passed the child bearing age usually get desperate. Sometimes due to the long process in adoption you see children already grown to maturity in motherless babies homes and no one would like to adopt a child who is already 6 to 8 years old. Go to motherless babies home you'll see a lot of children who should had been adopted.

I just think something need to be reviewed and kind of reduce the bottle neck in adoption, this will reduce the crime drastically. People need heirs to their name and property it's fair if they are given a chance to have someone carry on their name and take charge from them.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Amazo: 12:41am On May 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Yusuf Muhammed

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/woman-buys-2-babies-for-n1-9m-in-lagos/

The pursuit of good intentions may backfire if not gone about the proper way; and the likely proper way in the case is "adoption".
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by KanwuliaJara: 1:23am On May 12, 2015
Only? shocked
Cheaper than IVF? grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by samtechcomm: 5:39am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by bukatyne(f): 9:02am On May 12, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Bless Your Soul.

Yours too
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2015
lionduke:
nwa mara mma.
Nwoke oma
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by chysam: 9:17am On May 12, 2015
My sixth sense tells me the couple wanted to use the infants for ritual purposes in having their own babies. Legalised adoption will ensure relevant authority will monitor the growth of the adopted child,while the parents will be responsible for what happens negatively to the adopted child. But through this jungle means,no body will question them once they succeed.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by princesslucy83: 9:53am On May 12, 2015
wonders shall not end , 52 yr old woman , am thinking.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by lionduke(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=Nikapetrelli post=33654287]Nwoke oma[/quote
idi ka anyanwu ututu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.