Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) (5916 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / BREAKING!!! Biafra : British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Confinement / The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by tochukwuifeduba: 3:25pm On May 11, 2015
Biafra Opens Embassy In Spain

An Embassy of Biafra, set up by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has been opened in Victoria, Spain.
According to a Radio Biafra broadcast from London monitored in Lagos by News Express, “it is another milestone in their drive towards Biafra’s restoration”.

The embassy was opened by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra, London.
Reportedly, one more Biafra embassy would be opened in China soon.
Mr. Kanu said: “We your children are gathered here in Vitoria Basque country O’Lord of Hosts, to do that which you have divinely mandated us to do. Today here in Northern Spain we open yet another chapter in this relentless effort to restore your kingdom upon the face of this earth. For the journey mercies you have granted us from all over the world here gathered we remain eternally grateful. From all over the world we have come to establish a firm base in this land from where your will must be done. This year belongs to us Biafrans because in the end all glory and honour will be yours and yours alone. Iseee!”
Moreover, Mazi Kanu took to his Facebook to express gratitude to God for the success of the event:
“To the most gracious almighty Chukwu Abhiama do we owe all that we are for this journey mercy granted to all hard core Biafrans that attended IPOB mission opening ceremony in Vitoria Basque Country in Spain. Magnificent and merciful creator of the universe, even if we worshipped you from now till eternity we still would not be able to repay you for the grace you have shown we Indigenous People of Biafra for guiding us back to our respective destinations.
“For those we left behind please guide them to their families in safety that in the end as always all honour and glory will be yours and yours alone because only you is worthy of praise. Your children have asked me to come to Amsterdam Netherlands from where your redeeming gospel of restoration will be preached tonight to the hearing of humanity. Abide with us Heavenly Father as you have always done for we are nothing without you. This family here shall find peace as they all desire that indeed your kingdom Biafra may come on this earth as it is heaven…..Iseee!”

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by midolian(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2015
Biafra this Biafra that.. when we go hear word for God sake..

And OP, pls do something about the topic..thanks

abduljabbar4:
Finally finally people will rest. I hope you will carry your children that are outside biafra because I don't want to see any ibo man in my state
If I hear say u no see them..Anywhere you don't see an igbo man, be sure the place is not habitable for anything that breaths.

DickDastardly:
You sound scared like you'd miss the biafrans. Wake up, o ye fulani slave!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool
A fulani man is to be sworn in by may 29(if God wills)..If a fulani man(the one u call slave) can rule you, what does that make you? undecided

Now I know why my friend, wisdomFlakes call you guyz chest-beaters..

Mtcheew

14 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2015
Finally finally people will rest. I hope you will carry your children that are outside biafra because I don't want to see any ibo man in my state.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 11, 2015
Biafra? Under GMB? Godforbid

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by IamOdin: 3:30pm On May 11, 2015
This is serious!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Mogidi: 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
If this is true then am off to Spain to open embassy of South South Nigeria.

We need referendum, lets divide this country peacefully. Those who wants to play second fiddle to the Fulanis are welcome to remain with the Fulanis, the rest of us should be allowed to go, na by force to stay together?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by mickyeddi(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
Yeah right, igbo boys pasting Biafra embassy sign on a worn out shop for church service or maybe they are selling counterfeit electronics there . I don't see any Spanish dignitary recognizing anything. There's also a Christ Embassy branch in madrid. grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2015
cheesy
Like play like play. cheesy
Abeg make we do quick abandon the slaves and their Fulani masters grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2015
mickyeddi:
Yeah right, igbo boys pasting Biafra embassy on a worn out shop for church service. I don't see any Spanish dignitary recognizing anything. There's also a Christ Embassy branch in madrid. grin grin
You sound scared like you'd miss the biafrans. Wake up, o ye fulani slave!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by khamas19: 3:36pm On May 11, 2015
...so they opened a cornershop in spain?....

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Finally finally people will rest. I hope you will carry your children that are outside biafra because I don't want to see any ibo man in my state.
Your dry state of dust and femine u say. cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Mogidi: 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bros tell Buhari to alert Saudi Arabia for food parcels, your people are going to need food drops.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by IGBOSON2: 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

^^^You sound pissed-off!

Why does Igbos wanting to excercise their right to self determination rile you up so? In an independent Alaigbo or Lower Niger Republic, all would be welcome....including you!

In any case, ECOWAS, AU and the UN would take a dim view on anyone harassing anyone else based on gender, race or creed!

All Ndigbo want is the opportunity to determine their own destiny....which presently isn't the case in Nigeria!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
Nice. Hurry up and have your damn country!

Sai Biafra
Sai Asari for president!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
midolian:
Biafra this Biafra that.. when we go hear word for God sake..

And OP, pls do something abou the topic..thanks

If I hear say u no see them..Anywhere you don't see an igbo man, be sure the place is not habitable for anything that breaths.
Exactly. The worse is that they always do their job there( you know na)

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Your dry state of dust and femine u say. cool
Useless fool. Check out some resources available in the north and west
ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Gold (partially investigated)
- Lead /Zinc (Traces)
- Dolomite

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium
- Lead/Zinc (Traces)
- Uranuin (partially investigated)

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Berytes (traces)
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes
KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Graphite (partally investgated)
- Silhnite
- Mica (Traces)
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime
KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite
KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt
KEBBI STATE
- Gold
KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite
KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite
- Feldspar (Traces)
- Mica (Traces)
LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen
NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Quartz- Amethyst (Topaz, gamet)
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite
NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc
OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Feldspar (traces)
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen
ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal
OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite
OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite
PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt
TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc
YOBE STATE
- Tintomite
- Soda Ash (partially Investigated)
ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Lead /Zinc (Traces)
- Dolomite

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium
- Lead/Zinc (Traces)

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Berytes (traces)
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes
KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Silhnite
- Mica (Traces)
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime
KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite
KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt
KEBBI STATE
- Gold
KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite
KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite
- Feldspar (Traces)
- Mica (Traces)
LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen
NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite
NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc
OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Feldspar (traces)
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen
ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal
OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite
OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite
PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt
TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc
YOBE STATE
- Tintomite
ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold
Yea, Shekau will help you develop them. Bloody Almajiri parasitic pleb.
Thread is for successful people of the lower Niger. Now move over!!! cool cool cool cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
IGBOSON2:

In an independent Alaigbo or Lower Niger Republic, all would be welcome....including you!

Which one is Lower Niger again?

Can you list the present nigerian states that will fall under that Lower Niger?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You sound pissed-off!

Why does Igbos wanting to excercise their right to self determination rile you up so? In an independent Alaigbo or Lower Niger Republic, all would be welcome....including you!

In any case, ECOWAS, AU and the UN would take a dim view on anyone harassing anyone else based on gender, race or creed!

All Ndigbo want is the opportunity to determine their own destiny....which presently isn't the case in Nigeria!
Na wao. What have I done again. I am 100% in support of this. I only gave one condition which is I don't want to see any igbo man in my state. The question is why will I go to your country? Please if you like decapitate anybody that enters your land or treat him like a president that's your bizz.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice. Hurry up and have your damn country!

Sai Biafra
Sai Aaari for president!
Hausa boy scraaaaaaaaaaaam and stop having an orgasm over peoples biz. We simply cant cohabit with desert dwellers cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Na wao. What have I done again. I am 100% in support of this. I only gave one condition which is I don't want to see any igbo man in my state
your desert you say. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Yea, Shekau will help you develop them. Bloody Almajiri parasitic pleb.
Thread is for successful people of the lower Niger. Now move over!!! cool cool cool cool
Hehehe. Are you jealous? The problem is that the govt didn't focus on these resources but thank God buhari is ready to do that
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/buhari-to-diversify-economy-from-oil-to-agriculture-mining/#sthash.QDOdHfzU.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Hausa boy scraaaaaaaaaaaam and stop having an orgasm over peoples biz. We simply cant cohabit with desert dwellers cool cool cool cool

He is a yoruba man not Hausa. Very deceitful people.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

your desert you say. cool
Whatever. You will be shocked cos oil is losing value everyday. Besides I live in the northcentral so I don't live in a desert gringrin. We are against it its a problem. We support it its a problem. Nawa for you

Meanwhile:
Asari Dokubo for president

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Pheals(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
Make dey go their problem too much.... Pirate,stealing,tribalism,fraud...they are disgrace to the country too much of yahoo boys for benin republic claiming oyinbo money as their own..claiming lagos as their city if u gain biafra we they cut the western city for u...indeed they involve in crazy and illegal fake business

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by ckmayoca: 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
All of una with tribalistic comment are sick and worse than our useless politicians. I respect the few mature ones. I didn't expect igbo ppl going so low exchanging words on here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by laurel03(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2015
Is ds embassy.....
Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by midolian(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2015
Pheals:
Make dey go their problem too much.... Pirate,stealing,tribalism,fraud...they are disgrace to the country too much of yahoo boys for benin republic claiming oyinbo money as their own..claiming lagos as their city if u gain biafra we they cut the western city for u...indeed they involve in crazy and illegal fake business
you forgot to add drug-traffikking and rape

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Twistaray(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin

Congrats to ndifuro
Make una carry go with una Basira we no go miss una at all...at all.

I 'm in full support of this ooo

And to prove that you;in another news

Supreme Council of the Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra has re­ceived an invitation from the United Nations (UN) to attend one of its meetings in New York in June, the first invitation to such a meeting since the Biafran pressure group came into existence.

Deputy Chairman of the or­ganisation, Dr. Dozie Ikedife, disclosed this to Daily Sun in Nnewi at the weekend. He said a delegation of the pro- Biafrans would be leaving Nigeria for the June meeting as soon as the group raised lo­gistics for the trip.

Asked what request the group would make at the UN, he said: “We have no other request than the recognition of Biafra, recognition that we exist, recognition that we have the right to be given the oppor­tunity for self-determination, that the Indigenous People of Biafra have the right for self-determination, which Nigeria should allow to take place.”

He said in December 2014, the organisation sent a del­egation to Nairobi, Kenya at the invitation of the African Union (AU) to attend its Eco­nomic, Social and Cultural Council meeting.

Ikedife insisted that the group would continue to pur­sue its right for self-determi­nation without breaching any municipal or international law.

“The only setback, which can discourage us, is lack of money to finance the project. You know dissemination of information is not cheap. We have a radio station called Voice of Biafra. We also have difficulty in financing it be­cause we think the people we are fighting for will appreciate the effort, but they have not bought into the idea of sup­porting the movement,” he said.

He assured that the suit for self-determination filed by one of the arms of of the organisation, Billie Human Rights Initiative, against the Federal Government at the Federal High Court, Owerri, would soon continue now that judiciary workers had called off their strike.

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118921

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Pheals(f): 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
midolian:
you forgot to add drug-traffikking and rape
yea been an illegal migrants

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) by Kinkale(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Lead /Zinc (Traces)
- Dolomite

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium
- Lead/Zinc (Traces)

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Berytes (traces)
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes
KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Silhnite
- Mica (Traces)
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime
KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite
KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt
KEBBI STATE
- Gold
KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite
KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite
- Feldspar (Traces)
- Mica (Traces)
LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen
NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite
NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc
OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Feldspar (traces)
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen
ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal
OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite
OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite
PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt
TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc
YOBE STATE
- Tintomite
ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold

and with all these you parasitic fools have been living off the oil of niger delta.. With northerners ruling 9ja for ova 38yrs since independence what have they done? What has buhari during his 2yr reign done? Rubbish.. I so much hate this fulani people eh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / President Buhari Pledges To Increase Education Budget By 50% / Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.