Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President (31395 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by baybeeboi: 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
ok
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Okehjp(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
I love GEJ and i respect GMB and i love my country.
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by wiloy2k8(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
nawa
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by emmmyyax(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2015
holatin:

“Is regrettable that the two armies that is the Nigerian
army and the Chadian Army are working separating in
the field, they are not undertaking joint operation. If
they were operating joint operation probably they
would have achieved more results” he said.

The bolded is something to be bothered about
really to be bothered about... hopefully the new dispensation will harness the league of professionals to achieving a lasting solution
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Mcowubaba: 7:30pm On May 11, 2015
Silva79:
sir ori yin ti daru
hmmm
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by bogolobango(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
This man knows where shekau is hiding but nigerians dont have eyes to see at all dis is what yoruba call "bi iku ile o pani ti ode ole pani" this man is a snake under the green grass Him nd his so called army including cameroun, niger. Cant withstand or fall the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA dats y we are giant of africa if not because of the mumu president we have jonadaftt boko haram is small and should nt be something nigeria army can not eradicate

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by holatin(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2015
emmmyyax:

really to be bothered about... hopefully the new dispensation will harness the league of professionals to achieving a lasting solution
I hope and pray so too
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by espn(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shekau is at Otuoke.
gbam..seconded..i c sum kids on NL quote me..nd I laugh..der father never achieve what I have at my young age.mbut will never argue with fools.. Boko is a political tool invented and breeded by GEJ.
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by TopHand: 7:34pm On May 11, 2015
We know what the chadians have in mind, ever since the french detected crude oil in the lake chad basin they planned to destablize nigeria, it was this same chad president that support the rebels to destroy ruin CAR, I thank God Almighty that his plan for nigeria has failed, this was the singular reason why I hated the Pdp regime so much over their I dont care attitude to what was happening in their backyard, praise be to God Almighty Pdp have been sent packing
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by ibrokola(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2015
Good one. We need regional cooperation to wipe out terrorism!
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by timilehing(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2015
Take it to your grave
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by badoh(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
I think we need to think outside the box and comprehend why chadian president uttered this statement. He' very confident that sharing intelligence with Nigeria may backfire as some insiders may leak such information.
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by petermichaels(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2015
And d thunder wey go fire u and yor country stil dey do make up. E jst baf finish
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by mikeade86: 7:57pm On May 11, 2015
Whether you tell Jonathan or not the oga of Bokoharam has come, the end has come to them, its just a matter of telling them to stop and they will stop..
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by petermichaels(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
espn:
gbam..seconded..i c sum kids on NL quote me..nd I laugh..der father never achieve what I have at my young age.mbut will never argue with fools.. Boko is a political tool invented and breeded by GEJ.

wat if yor insinuation is wrong? Tell me say u go die flat na hm i go gree. U wil b astonished wen d sponsor is revealed. Bt i cn bet u wil b shouting scam! Liers!! Trouble shooters!!
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Forwetinnah: 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
Wasn't he threatening to expose him a few months back? Now that they have succeeded in crowning a Jihadist in Nigeria, they're recanting their statements
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Maser: 8:00pm On May 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He's right. Its called classified and confidential information.

Yours is the only sensible comment here.

I'm amused people expect him to tell them where he is. America found out where Bin Laden was and for months kept mum on it until the zero hour when they struck. When the mission was over, they then announced it. Here, clowns who know nothing about security want deby to be flippant about classified info.
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Curvinus(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2015
If truly this pathetic little man knew the actual wherebouts of Islamic rogue, I'm sure he'd have spilled the beans long ago at least to collect the 7m dollars bounty on offer.
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by olalekan1(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2015
Even if he knew, he wont tell.. he made that statemeng when he met with GEJ.
GEJ + Chad President + Others= Shekau
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by zekki: 8:28pm On May 11, 2015
I think dis man knows where boko haram leader is. he should be arrested immediately
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]What nonsense!

America is supporting France to bomb and take over Nigerian territory using puppet countries: Chad, Cameroon and Niger with the full collusion of our compromised and blackmailed government. All under the false pretext of fighting Boko Haram who are funded and run by America's CIA.

So called Boko Haram insurgents are Chadian and Cameroonian troops in mufti.

All for the purpose of breaking up Nigeria before we can get a chance to elect a competent government that would put an end to its economic exploitation of Nigeria.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-dsiufhMu0
When we say these things people think we're just arguing blindly. I research a lot and I've been doing it for year. America and it's CIA knows more about boko haram than we think. According to gej who said "America will know". They're behind boko haram,isis and the rest. They're a country that loves war,they create crisis in countries they feel might be competition to them in one way or the other and cease the opportunity to destabilize it. Why do you think they're looking for the man behind wikileaks all over the place.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]What nonsense!

America is supporting France to bomb and take over Nigerian territory using puppet countries: Chad, Cameroon and Niger with the full collusion of our compromised and blackmailed government. All under the false pretext of fighting Boko Haram who are funded and run by America's CIA.

So called Boko Haram insurgents are Chadian and Cameroonian troops in mufti.

All for the purpose of breaking up Nigeria before we can get a chance to elect a competent government that would put an end to its economic exploitation of Nigeria.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-dsiufhMu0
When we say these things people think we're just arguing blindly. I research a lot and I've been doing it for year. America and it's CIA knows more about boko haram than we think. According to gej who said "America will know". Why do you think they're looking for the man behind wikileaks all over the place,that man exposed a lot about America.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by FEAO1985(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2015
quite possible my friend, I don't rule this out as an impossibility
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by JayJustus(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2015
and I would say it again boko haram is a scam and it's the only way the US can achieve their Nigerian go which is to break us all up so they can have a base...look at south Sudan, Libya, Egypt...it has never remained the same...now I'm watching this Biafra thingy also...chad, niger,, Cameroon are French puppets for their dirty work...but God has a better plan for Nigeria...
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2015
Idris Derby is a weirdo.

Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by headtik: 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
Affordable

Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by GudlockJoena: 8:54pm On May 11, 2015
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by gunnersjohn(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
So they want him to disclose classified information just like that? Don't know what these guys are taken themselves for.
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by donem: 9:07pm On May 11, 2015
Below is the best part of that entire writeup

"You all know that when Nigeria sneezes the neighbouring countries
catch cold."
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by bentenny(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shekau is at Otuoke.
Yes you are right becos you are d one who took him to otuoke..smh sad
Re: I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President by djbussy(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
If truly you know or knew his location, and you are not telling us, then you need a hot bullet in your brain from the best sniper in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.