Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Job Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Aptitude Test (871 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Aptitude Test by ObioraIkenna(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
Afternoon Nairalanders, pls I want to inquire if anyone got these messages from SIL through CareerOpps. If yes, BUZZ me asap. Thanks.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your application on Career Opportunity, we shall get back to you soon.

SIL

U ve been shortlisted for our enrolment process
Dis will be in 3 stages
TEST
TRAINING
PRATICALS
All stages are online based
Check ur email for detail

SIL

Hello,
The Guardian newspaper advert of Tue April 21,2015 by careeropportunity.com.ng & which appeared in many online jobsite & social Medias refered
Pls note dat online test will come up on Wed May 13, 2015. Test Schedules & other details will be sent to ur email on Mon May 11, 2015
Best of luck!
SIL
Re: Job Aptitude Test by Diamby: 5:40pm On May 11, 2015
I received the same mail but i have not received the one to be sent today.Have u received it?
Re: Job Aptitude Test by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2015
No I haven't and the supposed test commences on Wednesday. I need to find out the format of the test; possibly past questions and clues will be helpful.
Re: Job Aptitude Test by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2015
Diamby:
I received the same mail but i have not received the one to be sent today.Have u received it?

No I haven't and the supposed test commences on Wednesday. I need to find out the format of the test; possibly past questions and clues will be helpful.
Re: Job Aptitude Test by Remmy7(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2015
I also received all the messages of sil enrolment but I haven't received the one to be sent yesterday even up till now. Beside; pls what are they into
Re: Job Aptitude Test by Sommy4now(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2015
ObioraIkenna:
Afternoon Nairalanders, pls I want to inquire if anyone got these messages from SIL through CareerOpps. If yes, BUZZ me asap. Thanks.
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your application on Career Opportunity, we shall get back to you soon.
SIL
U ve been shortlisted for our enrolment process
Dis will be in 3 stages
TEST
TRAINING
PRATICALS
All stages are online based
Check ur email for detail
SIL
Hello,
The Guardian newspaper advert of Tue April 21,2015 by careeropportunity.com.ng & which appeared in many online jobsite & social Medias refered
Pls note dat online test will come up on Wed May 13, 2015. Test Schedules & other details will be sent to ur email on Mon May 11, 2015
Best of luck!
SIL

I received all the messages but there was nothing in my email box. to anyone who received the email..What was the content/details of the emails?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Marriott International Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Trying To Apply For A Vacancy On Ikejaelectric Bt Is Nt Sending!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.