Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Don’t Know Where Shekau Is – Chadian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Where Shekau Is – Chadian President (435 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Where Shekau Is – Chadian President by danielayodele16(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
The Chadian President, Idris Derby, Monday, made a volte face as he said that he does not know the where about of  the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau.
President Derby had in a widely circulated claim said some months ago that he knew where the Boko Haram leader was hiding and had warned him to surrender or risked being killed by Chadian forces.
But speaking with state House correspondents after meeting with President Jonathan, President Derby said even if he knew where the terrorist was, he would not say where he is.

In this screen grab image taken on February 9, 2015 from a video made available by Islamist group Boko Haram, leader Abubakar Shekau (C) makes a statement at an undisclosed location. Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau vowed in a new video released on January 9, 2015 that the group would defeat a regional force fighting the militants in Nigeria’s far northeast, Niger and Cameroon.”AFP PHOTO / BOKO HARAM” –
“I cannot tell you today that I know where Shekau is hiding ‎and even if I knew I won’t tell you” he said tersely in an answer to a question.
President Derby hinted that the inability of the Nigerian and Chadian army to carry out joint operations may have affected the success of the on going operations in the North east to tackle Boko Haram.
“Is regrettable that the two armies that is the Nigerian army and the Chadian Army are working separating in the field, they are not undertaking joint operation. If they were operating joint operation probably they would have achieved more results” he said.
He said he was in the Presidential Villa to consult with President Jonathan on the
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/i-dont-know-where-shekau-is-chadian-president/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.goma5oea.dpuf

Re: I Don’t Know Where Shekau Is – Chadian President by okiezman(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2015
Mr man you change mouth like girls change their minds
Re: I Don’t Know Where Shekau Is – Chadian President by Mogidi: 4:06pm On May 11, 2015
NONSENSE!!

Shekau is hiding where most of us knows he's hiding> at a stupendous hotel somewhere in Daura, receiving guests and visitors on behalf of the other buko hari leader.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Shekau Is – Chadian President by Beremx(f): 4:07pm On May 11, 2015
Shekau is at Jonathan's house in Otuoke.

(1) (Reply)

Yemeni War: Saada Children Shelter In Holes To Escape Saudi Raids / NDIC Moves To Recover N34m Debt From Okupe / Ways To Stop Pipeline Vandalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.