Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Discover How My Recharge Cards Business Grew From N7,835.00 To Over N1.4m In Six - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How My Recharge Cards Business Grew From N7,835.00 To Over N1.4m In Six (458 Views)

Skye Bank Takes Over Obat Oil Over N1.5bn Debt / How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / MTN Group CEO Dabengwa Resigns Over N1.04tn Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How My Recharge Cards Business Grew From N7,835.00 To Over N1.4m In Six by Suftel(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Dear Friend,

TIME TESTED SECRETS REVEALED…………………..
Would you like me to share with you the “Secrets of Success” I practice judiciously to achieve a worthwhile success in telecoms industry?
When you learn and practice these techniques yourself, you will never be the same again. Just considering that recharge cards consumption in this country is expected to reach over 120 million people each month would make any one who may never have been interested in recharge cards business to consider making an investment. And getting to know that you can actually control your own market (no matter how small) by printing vouchers on your own and distributing them to clique of outlets, makes the business even more interesting. The recharge cards market is so lucrative that banks are jostling for market share. The sales of recharge cards are undoubtedly raking in billions of naira every day all over the country. Recharge card is one of the fastest selling telecommunication products in the country today, with a daily sales report of ₦6 billion worth of recharge cards.
This means, every month, Nigerians spend over ₦180 billion buying recharge cards to make phone calls and send text messages. You can imagine how much would be spent buying recharge cards in a year by phone users. This upsurge in the sales of recharge cards is due to ……………………

http://sufteltelecoms.com/suftel

(1) (Reply)

Laws And Facts To Be Very Successful In Your Business. / A Moticational Quote From A Top Webpreneur / Has Anyone Received Etisalat Easybusiness Millionnaire Hunt Smartphones Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.