Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

[photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities (4338 Views)

Best Dressed Nigerian Male Celebrities Under Age 26 / 9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Some you might know and others you don’t really, but even
though they’re actors or singers, Nollywood boasts of hot
and sexy hunks too!
And to prove us right, you’re in for a real treat as we bring to you 10 Nollywood hottest and sexiest male celebrity in their alpha male glory!
1. Bryan Okwara
Bryan Okwara just reminds us of chocolate dipped in goey
caramel topped with chocolate chips, this Mr Nigeria 2007 is
just so hot, cute and that physique of his is just to die for!
Lord have Mercy!
Source: www.stargist.com/photos/photos-meet-10-of-nigerias-hottest-male-celebrities/

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2015
2. Joseph Benjamin
That voice, that face and the elegance! Now, who wouldn’t be charmed with all that?! Joseph is one gentleman we would all love to ‘Tango With’.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2015
3. Ramsey Noah Now, that is one hunky dude to always look forward to. Ramsey is a Nollywood mulatto we would never tire of what with his ‘come hither’ look and that irresistible face!

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2015
4. OC Ukeje Ah! Every girls dream man OC Ukeje must not be left out. He stole our girlish hearts after winning the Amstel Malta Box Office reality show and since then he has refused to let it go. Such a shame he isn’t single though.

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 11, 2015
All I see is dust
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
5. DJ Exclusive The boy is fine! Not all the time we get to see a hunky, hot DJ but ever since we’ve set our eyes on DJ Exclusive it’s been love.

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2015
6. Banky W Oh! Let’s not forget our Mr Capable. This EME boss is one hottie to die for and we can’t get enough of him.

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2015
7. Lynxx Lynxx is everything in one package! The rapper is a combination of all that is sexy, sweet, hot and classy.
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2015
7. Lynxx Lynxx is everything in one package! The rapper is a combination of all that is sexy, sweet, hot and classy.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2015
8. Flavour This singer is sexy and he knows it! Apart from that buff body of his. this ‘Adamma’ crooner also engages his female fans with his lovely musics that celebrate women.

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2015
9. Jim Iyke
You know this saying about girls being attracted to bad boys? Well, Jim here is the man your mum must have warned you off. That bad boy personality and i don’t care attitude has always worked wonders for Jim in the female side.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by danduchi(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2015
10. Yul Edochie Son of veteran actor, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie is another hunky Nollywood celebrity whose baritone voice and good looks endears him to our heart.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by Juliaann(f): 5:40pm On May 11, 2015
Lynxx and Banky my choice
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by ginawest(f): 5:45pm On May 11, 2015
dey all look hot but lynxx z da bomb
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by SAMBARRY: 5:47pm On May 11, 2015
Why did they cut the first picture angry

its the koko I want to see tongue
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by pretydiva(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2015
I b fink say Lynxxx name nor dey b4. So luv dat guy kiss
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by bi0nics: 7:00pm On May 11, 2015
Re: [photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities by nuelzy: 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
what is flavour and jim iyke doing in spot 8 and 9...?? they should be at d tops..

my Goodness!!...need i remind u dat oc ukeje oozes no hotness or neither does dat sexually un-sure son of pete edochie....

DayuuuM!!!!...dat DJ guy is fine oo....and muna carry dat glass-table head..banky outta dis list joor...

my pick.....Flavour,jim,bryan,Dj xclusive ( his good looks).....d rest...nah supplements

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God: See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo [see Photo] / ★ 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Teebillz - Timenaija.com / Reekado Banks Before And After (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.