Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,515 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Adebayo Accuses Brother Of Theft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Accuses Brother Of Theft (335 Views)

Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari / Arrested Boko Haram Suspect Is Brother Of A Presidential Body Guard - ThisDay / Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Accuses Brother Of Theft by koife(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2015
I find this very hilarious about adebayors ordeal with his quick finger brother. What do you think?http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4067/england/2015/05/11/11637492/adebayor-accuses-family-members-of-theft?ICID=HP_BN_11
Re: Adebayo Accuses Brother Of Theft by 9jaRonin(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2015
It is rather pathetic that such a public figure would wash his family's dirty linen in public.
#WhatHappensInVegasStaysInVegas.....

(1) (Reply)

I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble, If APC Did Not Win... Amaechi / Breaking News: President Sentenced To Death! / FAAC: States, Lgs Share N388bn For April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.