Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari (894 Views)

President-Elect Buhari Received 15 Ambassadors And The President Of Chad(Pics). / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by klem93(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
It was really a busy day for the President elect, Muhammadu Buhari, as he received 15 Ambassadors who majorly came to deliver goodwill messages from their respective countries. The ambassadors include:
1. Japan Ambassador to Nigeria, MR. MASAYA OTSUKA
2. Netherlands Ambassador to Nigeria Mr.JOHN C.M Groffen
3. TOM AMOLO Kenya Ambassador to Nigeria
4. KUWAIT Ambassador to Nigeria, Dr. Abdulaziz Alsharsah

5. SYRIA Charge'd Affairs/Head of Mission to Nigeria, Dr. Shafik Daiyob
6. Democratic Republic of Korea Ambassador to Nigeria, Jong Yong Chol
7. IRAQ Ambassador to Nigeria to Nigeria, Alh Khalil Mhesisin Alshammry
8. LEBANON Charge'd Affairs to Nigeria, Wassin Ibrahim
9. QATAR Ambassador to Nigeria, Abdulaziz bin Mubarak Al-Muhannadi
10. INDIA Ambassador to Nigeria, A.R. Ghanashyam
11. Algeria Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Belkacem Smaili
12. Denmark Ambassador to Nigeria
13. SERBIA Ambassador to Nigeria, Prof PhD Jovan Maric
14. Finland Ambassador to Nigeria, Ms. Pirjo Suomela-Chowdhury
15. Sweden Ambassador to Nigeria, Svante Kilander http://www.maxgist.com/2015/05/photos-fifteen-15-ambassadors-came-to.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by klem93(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by kestolove95(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
President dat command respect, not dat drunkard up dia

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by klem93(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
more photos

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by klem93(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2015
and more

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fifteen (15) Ambassadors Came To Congratulate President Elect Buhari by Eshinwaju: 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
at last.....a president we can be proud of...... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Hilarious Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha / I’m Not Fraudulent, Okiro Set Me Up For Trial: My Position, By Aaron Kaase / Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.