Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! (8086 Views)

Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
Yes I'm just crazy about mi muna. Mi crutch of life. Prettiest girl to come out of Igbo land.
At 27 years old she has done A LOT. Most beautiful girl for naija at 20, started her music career shortly after and now transitioned into movies. I'm crazy for this lady. cheesy

Beauty n brains. Mind of a hustla..body of a Goddess! GBAM!! Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
First pic...she looks like cossy

She's cute..

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by SirVictory: 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
She's indeed beautiful but not the most beautiful Igbo girl.

8 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 11, 2015
She is beautiful though but MOST? Aint think so.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 10:46pm On May 11, 2015
SirVictory:
She's indeed beautiful but not the most beautiful Igbo girl.
You've come to hate again..obiyaaa!!
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by SirVictory: 10:57pm On May 11, 2015
Ozarks:

You've come to hate again..obiyaaa!!
See this one o...because I said she's not the most beautiful so I'm now hating.Make God help you. Come to my school (ABSU) and see beautiful girls and then you'll change your mentality.

9 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 10:59pm On May 11, 2015
SirVictory:

See this one o...because I said she's not the most beautiful so I'm now hating.Make God help you. Come to my school (ABSU) and see beautiful girls and then you'll change your mentality.

Which girls.. Local ones..how can you compare local razz girls to a beauty pageant winner..idey mad?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by opeaceo: 11:01pm On May 11, 2015
" Prettiest girl to come out of Igbo land". Haan op, prettiest girl ke? that's .... I don't wanna use a harsh word.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
shes ok

Not the prettiest
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by SirVictory: 11:04pm On May 11, 2015
Ozarks:

Which girls.. Local ones..how can you compare local razz girls to a beauty pageant winner..idey mad?
It's ur local mind that is making you to call them local cos they re not local. Meeting most of them can Change your life forever.

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 11:13pm On May 11, 2015
opeaceo:
" Prettiest girl to come out of Igbo land".
Haan op, prettiest girl ke? that's ....
I don't wanna use a harsh word.
I see you're a female...which explains your jealousl . Post your own picture then if you get mouth to talk

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 11:14pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:
shes ok

Not the prettiest

MY sister fine pass her
Show your sister then..nonsense
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by opeaceo: 11:17pm On May 11, 2015
Ozarks:

I see you're a female...which explains your jealousl . Post your own picture then if you get mouth to talk
lol, Jealousy I wish I was close to being jealous, you stated she's your crush, that explains your statement.
If you're waiting for my pic, bros, you go wait tire.

6 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 11:22pm On May 11, 2015
opeaceo:

lol, Jealousy I wish I was close to being jealous, you stated she's your crush, that explains your statement.
If you're waiting for my pic, bros, you go wait tire.

You STILL sound jealous. Haha you can never been prettier than muna.. I don't even need to see your picture to know. Did you win a beauty contest on a national scale? Humm NO!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by opeaceo: 11:25pm On May 11, 2015
Ozarks:

You STILL sound jealous. Haha you can never been prettier than muna.. I don't even need to see your picture to know. Did you win a beauty contest on a national scale? Humm NO!
Haan, so winning a beauty contest on a national scale means??

op, pls run along.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2015
Op z a Big fool undecided pityyyyyyy angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 11:27pm On May 11, 2015
opeaceo:

Haan, so winning a beauty contest on a national scale means??

op, pls run along.

Why u so pained?
Let her beauty be. You can't change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 11:29pm On May 11, 2015
Chikichi042:
Op z a Big fool undecided pityyyyyyy angry

Chi baby are you another jealous Igbo girl?
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by sladimeji(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2015
Op...if u think she's d prettiest then i think u r high on dry bitter leaf

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by opeaceo: 11:32pm On May 11, 2015
Ozarks:

Why u so pained?
Let her beauty be. You can't change my mind.
I never intended to change your mind, your opinion is different from the fact and guess what?
Your opinion doesn't change the fact, so keep living in delusion.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ozarks: 11:32pm On May 11, 2015
sladimeji:
Op...if u think she's d prettiest then i think u r high on dry bitter leaf

So a nigga can't have an opinion anymore?
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Mykelpato(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2015
lipsrsealed she fine buh average.. Igbo girls wey fine pass her plenty.. She's no match for my sister

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Ladybluecash(f): 12:53am On May 12, 2015
SirVictory:

whc one b absu, absu ko capsule ni,,, local abia tins
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by ginawest(f): 12:58am On May 12, 2015
she z pretty buh not d prettiest... she no even reach first 50
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by sholay2011(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2015
Mykelpato:
lipsrsealed she fine buh average.. Igbo girls wey fine pass her plenty.. She's no match for my sister
Let's see the pic of your sister.

NLers...feeling funky since 1807.

@OP...She is very beautiful. Nothing wrong if she represents the prettiest from Igbo. She looks fit without lacking the curves and you know. ..
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by Juliaann(f): 2:18am On May 12, 2015
Most beautiful my a33,she is beautiful but not the MOST.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by OneNaira6: 3:26am On May 12, 2015
I think I just heard several igbo girls wey fine past this girl wanting to slap OP

I guess OP don smoke something strong eeh?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by naijaboiy: 3:52am On May 12, 2015
Her Musical career was a sham and now she's switched to acting.

Let's hope that will sell well for her.

Btw...

Op you sound like a deluded ass kisser undecided

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by jossayo(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
she z pretty buh not d prettiest... she no even reach first 50
i guess u among the top 50 then undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by ginawest(f): 5:43am On May 12, 2015
jossayo:
i guess u among the top 50 then undecidedi guess u among the top 50 then
lolz...ajibade free me jhor
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by jossayo(m): 5:46am On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
lolz...ajibade free me jhor
u don wake up nawa oo
Re: Munachi Abii Is So Beautiful!!!!!! Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Ever! by jossayo(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2015
mee like d first pics die :Dmee like d first pics die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Unhappy As Wizkid Grabs Her From Behind On Stage - See Her Reaction / Photo: Open Romance: Nollywood Sexy Actor Damola Olatunji Sets To Marry In April / Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.