Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat (775 Views)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 11, 2015
It was gathered that the president of Chad ; Deby recentlypaid a courtesy visit to President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari at the Defence House in Abuja.

While introspectively speaking to journalists after his intimate meeting with Jonathan, the Chadian President elucidated strongly that he visited the Nigerian President in order to discuss the war on Boko Haram.

SOURCE ; http://www.jayfiveoxide..com/2015/05/chadian-president-threatens-jonathan.html

Re: Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2015
Only one president i know and dat is buhari pls who b jonathan? Mtseew

1 Like

Re: Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat by ta4ba3(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Only one president i know and dat is buhari pls who b jonathan? Mtseew
Dude u as dull as ur Buhari I guess his old age is not affecting him alone it's definitely affecting u too Cuz u can't tell me u've forgotten jonathan so soon..

2 Likes

Re: Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat by kestolove95(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2015
ta4ba3:

Dude u as dull as ur Buhari I guess his old age is not affecting him alone it's definitely affecting u too Cuz u can't tell me u've forgotten jonathan so soon..
and i ask again who is jonathan?
Re: Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat by ta4ba3(m): 12:03am On May 12, 2015
kestolove95:
and i ask again who is jonathan?
D last time I checked Google is user friendly and it's free of charge.. so u can ask it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Five-Man Team Begin Saudi Trekking For Buhari / Should We Bring Back “war Against Indiscipline”? / Photos From The Peaceful Protest Of Funaab Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.