Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper (825 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Court Of Appeal Sacks Bashir Marafa, PDP Senator From Taraba... Sahara Reporters / Ministers: Nominated, Screened, Confirmed, Siddon Look- -JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper by notobs: 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
The ebullient governor of akwa ibom granted an interesting interview to guardian today and touched on lots of issues here are excerpts:
Are you comfortable with the emerging power equation, the way they are distributing political offices, they are not even mentioning the South-South or the South-East?
As one of the believers in the Nigerian project, I want to maintain what K.O. Mbadiwe of blessed memory said. He said he is now in a state of icavoism. It means Siddon Look. I am in a state of Siddon Look. I don’t want to comment because they have the cake and also the knife. I would think that everything must be done to maintain the peace and unity of the country, to give each part a sense of belonging.

for the rest of the interesting interview visit:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/akpabio-akwa-ibom-is-not-owing-above-n60-billion/
Re: Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper by lyntiffany(f): 12:30am On May 12, 2015
we are watching them from our planet , we shall see the outcome of things in due time .
My amiable governor has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:16am On May 12, 2015
Akpabio has paid his dues no doubt, it's left for the almighty CHANGE agents to pay theirs if wickedness and hate will allow them.

@op, +hunder fire your mouth for misquoting that gentleman. This is how our NAIJA journalists have been causing wars in Nigeria since independence. undecided
Re: Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper by lokito: 3:36am On May 12, 2015
Leave Akpabio,
Icavoism in his dictionary means, TO DECAMP.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi : $ 12 .5 B Oil Money Diverted Under Jonathan / Mixed Reactions Over Buhari’s Neglect Of Guest To Attend Jumat Prayers / Former Governor Murtala Nyako Is Back In Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.