Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? (2411 Views)

What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by chyjio(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2015
Please, has anyone here ever received foreign wire transfer into their UBA Nigeria savings account? I'm considering it as a way to receive money and I want to be sure before going ahead. Serious responses please.
Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by JLM(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
I dont kno about wire transfer, but in my own case, I was asked toopen a perfect mony account, then i registered with one of the approved Perfect money exchangers called NigerianGoldExchange(NGE) using my bank statement for last 3 months and utility bill.

The sender had a perfect money account too so she just transfered money in dollars to my own PM account and Used the NGE echange to withdraw it to my UBA account. The whole processtook about 3days,cos I had to wait to be verified by the NGE people since the money I was dealing with was above $100. I dont kno maybe u can try this, in case u cannot, then think of doing western union, dats d easiest.
Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by iykepromotions: 5:30pm On May 13, 2015
mind you savings account no fit receive wire transfer. na only domiciliary account fit. contact your bank for more explaination. cheers
Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by Tradesrunner(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
My friend said he used UBA saving account when he was to collect payment from SEDO for his domain sales. I we advice you contact there office at marina, cause thats where my friend got the help from
Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by chyjio(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2015
JLM:
I dont kno about wire transfer, but in my own case, I was asked toopen a perfect mony account, then i registered with one of the approved Perfect money exchangers called NigerianGoldExchange(NGE) using my bank statement for last 3 months and utility bill.

The sender had a perfect money account too so she just transfered money in dollars to my own PM account and Used the NGE echange to withdraw it to my UBA account. The whole processtook about 3days,cos I had to wait to be verified by the NGE people since the money I was dealing with was above $100. I dont kno maybe u can try this, in case u cannot, then think of doing western union, dats d easiest.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by chyjio(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2015
iykepromotions:
mind you savings account no fit receive wire transfer. na only domiciliary account fit. contact your bank for more explaination. cheers
But I heard some guys received adsense payment thru UBA savings account. I would love the dorm account but don't have time to pursue guarantors. Thanks btw
Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by chyjio(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2015
Tradesrunner:
My friend said he used UBA saving account when he was to collect payment from SEDO for his domain sales. I we advice you contact there office at marina, cause thats where my friend got the help from
Thanks. This is just what I need. Is there a way I can contact that friend of yours? SEDO things
Re: Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? by solowayne: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2017
yes its possible to receive money through wire transfers with a UBA savings account.

From the blogger at [url]amazon.comofficialwebsite.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Brewery Waste. / Do You Know About Instagram Trading? Come In To Learn About It / Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.