Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues (3249 Views)

Azsky Account, Qsat And New Hd 4u Decoder Hot Sale / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 2:24am On May 12, 2015
This forum is for those who wishes to buy or ask questions in relation to their account on dongles. If you are looking for where you want to buy your AvartacamHD or in need of a trusted engineer to set your dish or buy dongles

1 Like

Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 9:39am On May 12, 2015
For those who find it difficult to use dere decoder after upgrading, use d following:
Rom.bin Download for Q11G
Rom.bin Download for Q13G
Rom.bin Download for Q13G+
Rom.bin Download for Q15G
Rom.bin Download for Q23G
Or follow this link to download where applicable for your decoder
teknic.biz/index.php/qsat-issues
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by wisekriss: 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
bakbayus:
For those who find it difficult to use dere decoder after upgrading, use d following:
Rom.bin Download for Q11G
Rom.bin Download for Q13G
Rom.bin Download for Q13G+
Rom.bin Download for Q15G
Rom.bin Download for Q23G
Or follow this link to download where applicable for your decoder
teknic.biz/index.php/qsat-issues

Good day,

Pls the list you listed Q28G is not included on it. I did download the one hugman gave for Q28G but still not working. what is my next step pls?
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by wisekriss: 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
pls house has anyone of us been able to download and test the firmware for Q28g and its successful. because I have done that and still could not watch any station on it. if there is another firmware for Q28g can someone pls help me with it plssssssssss.
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by wisekriss: 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
pls house has anyone of us been able to download and test the firmware for Q28g and its successful. because I have done that and still could not watch any station on it. if there is another firmware for Q28g can someone pls help me with it plssssssssss.
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by Lihad(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
pls house am new to fta aldo i do folo some trend on fta pls hw do i start cuz i av in mind to install Qsat.........
dis ar ma contact
dolamyx@gmail.com
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by Eedris63(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
Lihad:
pls house am new to fta aldo i do folo some trend on fta pls hw do i start cuz i av in mind to install Qsat.........
dis ar ma contact
dolamyx@gmail.com
grin
Lihad:
dis ar ma contact
dolamyx@gmail.com
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by jaysmallz(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2015
pls i need a new qsat decoder
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by shaklery(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2015
Holla me for Q26G if interested...Just one in stock.
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by jaysmallz(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2015
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by femo7(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2015
Hello house, pls I need ur help. I newly bought the Q28g receiver just 7days ago and now it is rebooting repeatedly and LED light is simply displaying "Load".

Pls how can I salvage the receiver's situation?
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
femo7:
Hello house, pls I need ur help. I newly bought the Q28g receiver just 7days ago and now it is rebooting repeatedly and LED light is simply displaying "Load".

Pls how can I salvage the receiver's situation?

Kindly take it back to the point of purchase and ask them to help you repair it. Its simple thing though
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Am sorry house. I started dis forum bt I had been busy for some time now. For those who wishes to buy Avartar for deir Qsat can now contact me on d forum or send mail to bakbayus80@gmail.com.
Secondly, in d recent development with some sport channels not showing,if u r really interest in watching the Pre-season of ur faithful club, the best way to watch all at d moment is on Startimes decoder which will show all from July 12 till August 5.
Also, oda alternative for you to get to watch sport channels without freezing and no dish of any size is with the use of IPTV decoder,though it consumes lots of data bt anoda means is out which u can use with ease. D first stage mit b on higg side bt subsequently, d enjoyment starts. DCCam on Qsat may nt be dat enjoyable like IPTV bt d issue of data is d big problem.
Hope dis has helped someone.
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by aroseyi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
If you need qsat decoder
Qsat account
Iptv for qsat
DQCAM
Cccam for hotbird
Zap Angola

Whatsapp me +2348062272279
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
For those who wants to upgrade dere Q28G provided its not showing, u download d link here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRWkdjM3FrUzFMS2M/view but u will need to extract it from winrar bfore u load it on ur decoder
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by Akinolasegun21(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Pls my people,how can i input frequencies on qsat. e.g dstv/multitv
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Akinolasegun21:
Did u just load a new software on it?
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by aniglobal: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2015
bakbayus:

Kindly take it back to the point of purchase and ask them to help you repair it. Its simple thing though
pls do you know of anybody who can repair the decoder because my is also the same problem,its display load and i have try to repair it in oshodi to no avail
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Akinolasegun21:
What model of Qsat r u using sir
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by bakbayus: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
aniglobal:
pls do you know of anybody who can repair the decoder because my is also the same problem,its display load and i have try to repair it in oshodi to no avail
Oshodi mit not be d solution. Take ur tym and visit Alaba market, u won't regret it. Its a sure thing dere
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by aroseyi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
If you need qsat decoder, qsat accounts or any issues about qsat, iptv acvounts on qdat
whatsapp me +2348062272279
Re: Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues by netflicks(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
i have one android tv box for sell and qsat accounts also available at cheaper rates...whatsapp or call me 08027206584

(1) (Reply)

The Best H265 And 4k Reciever For BUD - Icon Iron 4k, Starsat And Echolink / Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders / HELP! All My MBC Stations Are No Longer Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.