Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics (31661 Views)

Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by boolet: 8:14am On May 12, 2015
Hmm political ministry.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by RobinHez(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2015
Let's talk about motion sickness here k? https://www.nairaland.com/2298319/motion-sickness Honesty when it involves money? https://www.nairaland.com/2292316/opinion-how- honest-when-it wink
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by africanusvu(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2015
This one have already served his purpose,Nest is to just sit down and be waiting for his salary every month while Tinubu and the North political cabals goes on with there evil plan on nigeria
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by iswallker(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2015
i see this vp putting on some weight in the next couple of months... grin

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by ritux: 8:23am On May 12, 2015
I only noticed the discrepancies in Adeboye's seat and Osibanjo's seat.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Nobody: 8:25am On May 12, 2015
While GMB is busy planning on how to form a new govt with Ahmed joda and Tunde bakare, our Pastor has gone back to his calling because he has being sidelined

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by spenca: 8:27am On May 12, 2015
Adeboye be sitting on golden throne not even iron throne .Nigeria you need to wake up !

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by omonla555: 8:27am On May 12, 2015
DR D.K OLUKOYA, My Father inthe Lord, My Role model. The Elijah of our time.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Nobody: 8:30am On May 12, 2015
Why is Osinbanjo not in the defence house and why was the thread that was opened to know the whereabouts of Osibanjo taken down

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by alobam1: 8:32am On May 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The problem with Nigeria is that majority of Nigerians think like you. Is it prayers that is backing the governments of Japan, Singapore, Canada, US and other developed countries? You nigerians should get an education!

No Education bro..They need to get a brain..Bunch of religious retards..A bunch of religious but ungoldly people grin

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by dipopo83: 8:32am On May 12, 2015
Cos of prayer u are not happy make dem curse u nah u just think like a slowpoke.mtecheew
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by OzMingle(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2015
May God him in helping GMB take NIgeria to another level!
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by deebrain(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The problem with Nigeria is that majority of Nigerians think like you. Is it prayers that is backing the governments of Japan, Singapore, Canada, US and other developed countries? You nigerians should get an education!

Get yours first. Ye of an unbelieving generation.

Prayer+thinking+action=success.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Bollinger(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You've just received six million, nine hundred thousand and fifty likes. Don't waste your breath trying to educate anyone. I keep saying the level of stu.pidity of Nigerians is insurmountable.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Nobody: 9:02am On May 12, 2015
iis the wife always like that? she no dey even laff sef... mtchwwww
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by ddeola: 9:06am On May 12, 2015
To God be the glory
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by cold(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
My thoughts exactly! Nigerians spend so much time on their knees,either looking upwards or with their foreheads to the ground. Yet,the country is no better for it. They keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. I feel for these folks.
Two hands working together are more productive than a million hands clasped in prayers

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by dorox(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2015
If it was Jonathan that was being prayed for he would have knelt down before the so called man of God without any sense of dignity for himself and his office.
The guy has no class. As president, his demeanour and charisma was like that of a village idìot who through good fortune alone became lord of a masion.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by eaglechild: 9:07am On May 12, 2015
OK
Ceremonial VP loading.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by eaglechild: 9:09am On May 12, 2015
dorox:
If it was Jonathan that was being prayed for he would have knelt down before the so called man of God without any sense of dignity for himself and his office.
The guy has no class. As president, his demeanour and charisma was like that of a village idiot who through good fortune alone became lord of a masion.
Class for God who made him.

Class my foot, I hope you are being sarcastic.

So he is too big to kneel in God's presence.

He should focus on the task ahead we will not eat charisma.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by tayork(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2015
omenka:
They love their Pastor and VP. smiley

Adeboye, Paul Enenche, and Kumuyi; the only true GOs in Nigeria.

Telena of Shepard House is a p!mp. smiley
If u miss out dr Daniel olukoya of mountain of fire ministry then you don't know true man of God.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Bollinger(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2015
dorox:
The guy has no class. As president, his demeanour and charisma was like that of a village idiot who through good fortune alone became lord of a masion.

Need more proof of the level of stu.pidity of Nigerians. The vice president is being judged on his character based on his inability to Kneel down to another human being. With all the Kneeling Jonathan did, what is the end result?
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by dorox(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2015
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by mbulela: 9:17am On May 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
a government backed by prayers can never fail smiley
I jes like d way Mrs Osinbajo comports herself.
Powercouple.

GMB MY HERO.. FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
FAYEMI MY TOWN'SMAN
OSINBAJO MY GUY
All the prayers fired on a kneeling GEJ proved otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by NewNigeriaMind: 9:23am On May 12, 2015
Is it only me, each time I see the VP I can't help but smile.

We got it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by dorox(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2015
mbulela:

All the prayers fired on a kneeling GEJ proved otherwise.
My friend, just play along and stop using facts to get in the way of our make belief.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2015
egift:

I applaud the wisdom in pairing Buhari and Osinbajo.

One General. One Professor. One Nigeria.

The professor and his godfather have since been sidelined.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by omarhlichanwa: 9:28am On May 12, 2015
Amiiiiiiiiiiiin
dainformant:
Pictured -Vice-President elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo with his wife Yemi Osinbajo, at a recent programme organized by his church, The Redeemed Christian Church Of God. The christian event which was held in Abuja was hosted by the General overseer of the church, Pastor E.A. Adeboye who ministered to the congregation and also prayed for the "power couple" as they are about to face the tasking tasks ahead of them.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-vp-elect-prof-yemi-osinbajo-and.html
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by Bollinger(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Is it only me, each time I see the VP I can't help but smile.

We got it right this time.

Based on the fact that you smile each time you see the VP? You know what? You are so right.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by dorox(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
eaglechild:

Class for God who made him.

Class my foot, I hope you are being sarcastic.

So he is too big to kneel in God's presence.

He should focus on the task ahead we will not eat charisma.
Perhaps we are talking about two different pictures. The one I saw has President Jonathan kneeling in front of Pastor Adeboye and no one else, unless of course Pastor Adeboye has now become God.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics by NewNigeriaMind: 9:34am On May 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Based on the fact that you smile each time you see the VP? You know what? You are so right.

The truth is, even if buhari decides to act contrary to public interest, the VP will be a voice of reason.

Secondly I love the fact that he has not abandoned the work of God for politics, as long as he seeks daddy G.O counsel I believe he should be alright.

whatever portfolio he is given, I have no doubt he will succeed in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times / Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.