Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S (31259 Views)

Westminster College Lagos - WAEC/NECO Remedial Class / A Nigerian Benjamin Ola-akande Named President Of Westminster College, U.S / Nigerian Man, Ola Akande Becomes First Black President Of Westminster College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by SUBWAY101(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2015
[s]
EUROBOMBER:

What is dumb or tribal about my post? Are you not in Nigeria? Some people would have said that Akande wants to take their land. embarassed
[/s]

You are trying to turn this thread to a tribal bashing feast, 4 Reps(Native of SE and SS) won election in Lagos, so the Yorubas that vote for them are what? Go get a life and stop causing trouble everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by watchindelta(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2015
hahaha I just hate wen bytches can't suckkk dickkk.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by kenex4ever(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2015
imsuboi:
One mediocre Uni, and y'all Tinubu dogs are gyrating.

SMH.
guy if na imo person now u for say dat school na one of d best.
Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by docsholz(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2015
Haters gonna hate
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Nobody: 9:14am On May 12, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

You are trying to turn this thread to a tribal bashing feast, 4 Reps(Native of SE and SS) won election in Lagos, so the Yorubas that vote for them are what? Go get a life and stop causing trouble everywhere.

Some of your brothers are already calling for them to be removed because they are not Yorubas and others like StBlack have even called for them to be assassinated.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Sodiumdawg: 9:15am On May 12, 2015
imsuboi:
ndi ofe'mmanu seeking relevance since time immemorial.

WTF is Westminster college?

Swerve to the right please
undecided

WTF is Westminster College?

Says the Imo State University undergrad!

Ain't you late for lectures or sump'n?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
imsuboi:

undecided

^^^imsuboi, be nice!.......It's a bit too early for bitchy comments!! smiley

@Post: Good on him!
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by overlord77: 9:21am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
Omo Oduduwa to sure cool cool cool
My namesake smiley
Some people won't like this development tongue
Some of them rushed to open the topic expecting to see names like... you know what... wink
Yorubas will FOREVER remain the most developed, enlightened and educated people in Africa cool cool cool
Haters can go and drown in the lagoon grin

I knew it!, just as I suspected. An average of four comments into any post on nairaland and it becomes a tribal topic. I think I need.to quit this forum.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by SUBWAY101(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Some of your brothers are already calling for them to be removed because they are not Yorubas and others like StBlack have even called for them to be assassinated.

So some of my so called brothers now means all Yorubas, they are only playing by the rules of nairaland where both tribe hate each other. Sefini.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by patostation(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Omo Oodua, e ku se sir, You rock sir #Respect

In great societies, "foreigners" become whatever they wish to be. But in Ola-Akande's Nigeria, tribal and ethnic sentiments continue to flourish. If I have my way all those divisive official terms like "State of Origin" will be past tense, A law-abiding foreigner who has something to offer should be welcome, not to talk of a full-blooded Nigerian
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by 1stola: 9:29am On May 12, 2015
overlord77:

I knew it!, just as I suspected. An average of four comments into any post on nairaland and it becomes a tribal topic. I think I need.to quit this forum.
easy tigre cheesy easyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by centjamie(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
Congratulations Mr. Ola
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by DzTzl(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
Sodiumdawg:

WTF is Westminster College?

Says the Imo State University undergrad!

Ain't you late for lectures or sump'n?
u dey mind d mumu boy, this is what happens when 10mb goes for #100
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by JJCE(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
My namesake smiley
Some of them rushed to open the topic expecting to see names like... you know what... wink
Yorubas will FOREVER remain the most developed, enlightened and educated people in Africa cool cool cool
ARE YOU ALSO BEARING AKANDE
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by austinbrown: 9:40am On May 12, 2015
mikeczay:
Well yorubas in d u.s donot say it is a no man's land
u r a wasted sperm
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Bimpe29: 9:40am On May 12, 2015
Nigerians are dominating the world. I hope we get things right as a people, and do better as a nation.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by shammah1(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2015
Great news
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Abayhormy(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2015
imsuboi:

why is the truth so bitter?

Abeg shift go one side, it's obvious you want to be noticed undecided

Run along little frog. Go play in the swamp kiss

Do you know bitterness and hate is a major cause of unanswered prayers and a major criteria for the candidacy of Hell Fire ?

Oh My God, Why are u Igbos portraying yourselves as a tribe full of hate, spite, unforgiveness and strife ?

If you allow devil to use this to takeover your heart, God will not say it is because you are being ethnic loyal oh, Your Prayers would not be answered and You risk being a candidate of hell fire.

Common, Be it Biafra, be it, Nigeria, or anywhere, once this one life ends, it is over o. Go and ask Azikiwe, Awolowo, Balewa, and all other fallen heroes whether they are oduduwa or biafrans now. They have left it all.

You guys should learn to shake off hate. My candid advice. i'm not a saint too, but i'm looking past all these now, and that is where i think we are better dn you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Mariojane(f): 9:44am On May 12, 2015
WAOOOOOH Nigerians are going places.

you all should keep representing us all of you more in good ways and less bad ways(no country is 100% crime free sha)
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by timilehing(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2015
imsuboi:

undecided
Haters, go and die grin

I know you feel bad cos he's not Onye-igbo.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Emirofsambisa1: 9:45am On May 12, 2015
The Yorubas and the Igbos are the problem of this forum. They always come here to start up tribal attacks on each other. Unfortunately, those doing this are the underachieving people from these regions who spend all their time on NL without any meaningful achievement in life.

Also, some non Igbos and non Yorubas on this forum have learnt to open accounts with Igbo and Yoruba monikers just to start a war of comments. Sadly, the supposedly sophisticated and great tribes here fall for the trick ALWAYS.

Even though those tribal comments are funny to read sometimes, the good thing is that those I.diotic bigots on this forum do not represent the views of the Igbo, Yoruba nor Nigerian entirety.

@Post: We are proud of all the Nigerians doing us proud around the world

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Nobody: 9:46am On May 12, 2015
shachris02:
Good people, Great Nation. Keep making us proud.

Hey! If you want to keep visitors on your site , pls change your site background hardly someone can see the letters.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Nobody: 9:48am On May 12, 2015
DzTzl:
u dey mind d mumu boy, this is what happens when 10mb goes for #100
lol .. baby u are wicked o... u mean d guy don mange buy 100naira data, e no want nairaland rest again..
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by Nobody: 10:01am On May 12, 2015
If he had remained in naija,he would have been one of those ex bank staff who were recently sacked. Naija - killing the dreams of vibrant youths since 1960. This man will never mention naija as reason for his success. At least he is better than all those useless youths today that are disgracing us all over the globe.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by omenka(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2015
coolzeal:
I think if we terminate our tribal sentiments we might achieve the greatest. Too bad I don't see that happening anytime soon. Congratulation!!!... We the economist are the best.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by tyosty: 10:13am On May 12, 2015
Great
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by SIRICE(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
My namesake smiley

how old is this childish man? trolling in every thread with tribal mumurism.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by onatisi(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2015
While one section of ppl are doing this , we will soon hear stories about another set of ppl been arrested for drug trafficking to other countries. God dey ooooo

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by cutietokunbo: 10:23am On May 12, 2015
austinbrown:
I hope that rag that calls himself OBA of LAGOS is seeing this!!!! He is not from that country yet they didn't threaten to throw him inside lagoon

Are your two Igbo brothers(Igbokwen & d other dude) in Lagos cabinet Yorubas?

Ironically, it's easy for you to use US as your reference point while your own states/region are out here. Why can't you tell Nigerians how many Hausas/Yorubas in any State cabinets in your entire region. Is it not a shame and hypocritical to ask/demand for what you are not ready to give in 100 years to come? Can you now see the truth in what Sir Ahmadu Bello said in that famous video about Igbos?

There are two Yorubas in the North as special advisers to their residing state governments; one in Nasarawa state and d other one in Kano. Even at this, Hausas/Fulanis refused to demand for political offices in their various host states. They are ok as long as there is a viable environment for them to do their businesses. They remained silent about politics in their various residing states despite their huge contribution to the economy(Sabo Market across Nigeria) of their residing states.

There are Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis academicians and Doctors in federal universities/federal institutions in the East, appoint two to three of these guys as special advisers to Governor in their residing state cabinets so as to shame d Westerners and Northerners and of course Niger-Deltans.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by ijohjohn(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2015
a good lesson for we nigerians to have a generous mind set for all. :oa good lesson for we nigerians to have a generous mind set for all.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by simpleseyi: 10:28am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
My namesake smiley

You have the same illness as myself, the illness is tribalism. I have started taking drugs to cure mine, hope other patients too will treat theirs. We are better as Nigerians than as Ijaw, Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa.
Re: Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S by mikeczay: 10:29am On May 12, 2015
austinbrown:
u r a wasted sperm
oponu ode. people thank god everyday that am a blessing to their lives. die and we know the population of sensible people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos / Afe Babalola: 'Nigerian Graduates Are More Dangerous Than Illiterates' / Please Help; I'm Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.