Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

May 29th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29th (737 Views)

Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Obama To Attend Buhari's Inauguration On May 29th. / Nigeria To Break Up Before May 29th 2015-CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29th by Nobody: 7:04am On May 12, 2015
And why is May the 29th taking forever to come ehn?! Let's get this change going already jare...
Re: May 29th by Nobody: 7:36am On May 12, 2015
Midehi:
And why is May the 29th taking forever to come ehn?! Let's get this change going already jare...

Hope u are getting ready to change ur man as well
Re: May 29th by Nobody: 7:57am On May 12, 2015
figo05:

my man dosnt need to be changed my dear.
Re: May 29th by bettercreature(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
Infact the month don tire me e just dey cat walking
Re: May 29th by Enegod(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2015
figo05:

grin grin

Re: May 29th by wandyvirus(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2015
I think the most important change will have to be us. We need a complete change of orientation. After May 29th things will get progressively worse (as they have to) before we begin to see some traction of development in Y2 or Y3. Q1 will be especially unbearable.
The amount of dirt and grime and our financial hemorrhaging during this administration will mean that the administration from May29 will have to take long and hard decisions that will not be popular. As an example no sane government will sustain subsidies on Petroleum products; the subsidies should rightly be applied to Agriculture and manufacturing (not assembling o). Again our over bloated work force needs to be cut to size and retrained or completely overhauled.
These are not very easy decisions to make. It will require Nigerians to understand and not listen to the propaganda and noise that will accompany these revoreforms (revolutionary reforms).
So please let it be slow abeg.
Re: May 29th by peeparty(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
midehi shey u knw dey fear elders abi?na me u dey carry play
Midehi:
Re: May 29th by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeparty:
midehi shey u knw dey fear elders abi?na me u dey carry play
elder my ass! mumu darling! cool cool cool
Re: May 29th by peeparty(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Midehi:
elder my ass! mumu darling! cool cool cool
see ur head
Re: May 29th by peeparty(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
oya carry ur mumu comot for that voting thread.
Midehi:
midehi u not at work?
Re: May 29th by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
peeparty:
oya carry ur mumu comot for that voting thread.midehi u not at work?
hahahahaha...waiting for the driver,i av to catch up with a client soon.
Re: May 29th by peeparty(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Midehi:

hahahahaha...waiting for the driver,i av to catch up with a client soon.
OK hope u voted agarawu alone?

(1) (Reply)

Verizon To Buy AOL For $4.4 Billion / Confessions Of A Special Assistant. A Must Read!! / NATIONAL DEBT: Ignorance Powered Rhetoric Made By APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.