Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

One Word.. What Would You Do After This??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Word.. What Would You Do After This??? (881 Views)

Hilarious: One Word For This Woman. / One Word For Uncle Andy Please!! / Photo: One Word For This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word.. What Would You Do After This??? by Dandeson1(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2015
An armd robber came to your house after robbing
you. then gave you a gun to shoot and kill your
wife. Suddenly you went on your knee pleading
saying "wallahi" sir I can't because I love her
wholeheartedly. Then the angry robber collected
the gun and give it to your wife quickly she
collected the gun and pointed at you and pull the
trigger unfortunately there was no bullet the
robber collected the gun laugh and left . Friends
be honest after the encounter what will u do if
this
woman is your wife?
Lol. Please, One Word For The Man, Many Words
for the Wife
And What You Gonna Do Next If You Were the
Husband ?

1 Like

Re: One Word.. What Would You Do After This??? by abbeycial: 7:51am On May 12, 2015
pat her on her back for a job weldone!
Re: One Word.. What Would You Do After This??? by iamakbar(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2015
First ur question is wrong, it isn't abt what I will do but what I won't do.
Hmmmmhnn.....

Flenty words no full basket sha grin
Re: One Word.. What Would You Do After This??? by Lordave: 8:06am On May 12, 2015
If an armed robber will visit me I'd have answered your question, so the question is for those an armed robber will visit. sad

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Shirt? (photo) / Which Network Is This? / Photo : My Simple Analogy On The Gay Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.