Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

New Career Opportunity At Novo Nordisk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Career Opportunity At Novo Nordisk (521 Views)

Start A New Career Just Like Me, I Make Money Online Dion Things I Like / A New Career In Town.(wit Pic) / Thinking Of Starting A New Career In ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Career Opportunity At Novo Nordisk by lizzybog: 7:53am On May 12, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./
Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Novo Nordisk employs approximately 40,700 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 180 countries. Are you ready to re-define your career in a challenging and rewarding affiliate spanning 49 countries?
About the Affiliate
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa, which Nigeria is affiliated to, was formed in early 2012. Novo Nordisk has an established presence with human insulin in Africa and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure availability of better quality modern insulin within the markets and support the communities living with diabetes.

find the link to apply this jobs position http://trade./ads/new-career-opportunity-at-novo-nordisk/

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: YSCN Calls For Application Of Zonal Coordinators / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid / Job Opportunities In Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.