Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (48502 Views)

When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2015
supersterSUPERFART:
Nigerians are very creative. If na oyibo dem for give this man award

CAN U DIG IT!!!! U CALL THIS CREATIVITY?!!?
U DEFINITELY ARE SUPER_STUPPID...grin grin grin
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2015
na generator fumes go kill am
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by olenime(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2015
1000 ways to die!
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Slickest(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2015
The pictures tells a story of the environment... Its only somthing valuable that can make a grown man tie himself up around it, he must av went through hell and back to get it....we purchased fuel for N65 per litre when our so called hero came in to power, now we buy 4 N150 per litre, nd some ppl still see him as a hero.

We knew power was epiletic b4 he came in but now its not only epileptic, its cold dead, nd some nigerians feel he's doing the right thing, making life miserable for the common man dat just wants to enjoy basic amenities of a good govt. The clueless hero!!!!!
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by KemiJesus(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2015
For real?
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by dechandel(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2015
agrovick:

The UK to contest for a seat in the house of Commons. Just saw ur moniker up there and I had to give a mention. Hope you are good.
Hehehehhehe
Hope you won¿¿??

I am very good.. And you? Trust you are too
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2015
jascon1:

Creative? The man is a little spark away from a very painful death and you call it creative? You just as foolish as he is!!
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by omarhlichanwa: 10:29am On May 12, 2015
I'm sure ur ancestors don dey kal am se mak him kom join dem
ozioma11:
Fuel scarcity has caused many things in Lagos.

Nigerians now take stringent steps to secure their fuel.

See what this man is doing in Lagos because of fuel scarcity

Source: http://.com/2015/05/see-what-this-man-is-doing-in-lagos.html
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by VivyGift(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2015
The guy be like: You can take my phone but not my fuel grin
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by agrovick(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehhehe
Hope you won¿¿??

I am very good.. And you? Trust you are too
Well, they said I had to present my lady and u were AWOL. Tryna be o but anticipation is killing me. U do know I don't know your real name
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by dechandel(f): 10:39am On May 12, 2015
agrovick:

Well, they said I had to present my lady and u were AWOL. Tryna be o but anticipation is killing me. U do know I don't know your real name
Anticipation¿¿? For what??
My name is Dechan.del tongue
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by dammieco(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2015
Just a stick of matches is needed and the young man will RIP
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by agrovick(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
Anticipation¿¿? For what??
My name is Dechan.del tongue
For camp, they threw me in the 2nd stream. Ifah hear, dechandel kor deschanel ni
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by kenoz(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2015
This is Madness
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by samtechcomm: 10:49am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Desmondkk(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2015
braine:
Senselessness. What is this rubbish doing on fp so early in the morning? angry
my dear don't take it that far,some of dis pics re meant to make your day full of smiles nd laughter
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by honourhim: 10:55am On May 12, 2015
poverty is indeed a disease.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2015
jascon1:
Award for stupidity...

is all i can think of angry

PLS what is creative in this foolishness bro?
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by shukuratbaby: 12:32pm On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by redsun(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
That is like being in an area littered with land mines. Foolish. It is like a fly that follows dead body to the grave.

Suffer dabaru Nigerians sense for real. They don't think.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by ElFenomeno1: 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Smh..... Is it that bad?
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by synergycom19: 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
kendrick9:
this is foolishness
how,if he is white,will you say the same thing?
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by ylaa(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
rubbish
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
HE IS JUST PLAYING WITH DEATH.. ARINDIN.MSCHEWWW
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by andreernest28(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
some people can very creative,buh which thinking dey go on for dis guy memory? grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Ologunjude(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
Don't understand why he can't just chain the jericàn and gen set to his bed? Funny guys.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by ERCROSS(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin grin
And if i strike my lighter now, he will blame devil grin

only a devil will think of striking a lighter there...

tongue
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by yassjib: 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
idiot man that's rearer to his grave
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by jascon1(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2015
oboman:

Creative? The man is a little spark away from a very painful death and you call it creative? You just as foolish as he is!!
ode! Way suffer won kill. Go find ur mate for zoo. Me n u no be mate
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
free2ryhme:

You go strike the matches

Wicked soul
grin before nko
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) by opey112(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
werey!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.