Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee (11067 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) / President Jonathan Upset With Buhari's Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Shine1177: 8:44am On May 12, 2015
Leon Usigbe -Abuja

CONTRARY to the position earlier expressed by the All Progressives Congress (APC), chairman of the transition committee set up by the president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, to work with the Federal Government on the handover to his incoming administration, Alhaji Ahmed Joda, has said it has no problem with the government.

The spokesman of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, had, in a reaction to the Federal Government’s complaint about the terms of reference forwarded to it by Buhari transition committee, accused the President Goodluck Jonathan-led administration of hampering the smooth handover to the new government.

But, speaking with State House correspondents, after a meeting of the corresponding transition committees, on Monday, Joda denied that his committee was not getting the desired cooperation from government.

The meeting, which took place at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, was also attended by Vice President Namadi Sambo, who is the chairman of the Federal Government’s committee.

Joda said there was no disagreement between the committees on the handover assignment, denying that his committee had even suggested that there was a rift.

“Our committee has never said to anybody that there is no cooperation. We are waiting for the reports,” he said.

Also speaking with correspondents, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, said the meeting on Monday was “fruitful and cordial.”

He concurred with Joda that there was no disagreement between the two committees as had been projected in some quarters.

“The meeting was very, very fruitful; it was very cordial. There is certainly no issue. We are flowing and we have clearer understanding of the working of the two committees,” he said.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/we-have-no-problem-jonathan-%E2%80%94buhari%E2%80%99s-committee

APC Lagos caucus live on lies. Why will Alhaji Lai Mohammed tell Nigerians such lies when Alhaji Joda has not reported any issue to the Party? Those guys live on propaganda. Baba let the change begin in your Party.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by orobs93(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2015
Kai...
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by baralatie(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2015
let me side on b4 othrrs take space
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by PassingShot(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2015
Shine1177:

APC Lagos caucus live on lies. Why will Alhaji Lai Mohammed tell Nigerians such lies when Alhaji Joda has not reported any issue to the Party? Those guys live on propaganda. Baba let the change begin in your Party.

Don't blame Lai Muhammed. Blame PDP that attacked GMB's Committee terms of reference and accused APC of acting as a parallel government when all available facts didn't support their claim.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by xpac01(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2015
After handover, any politician caught running must be shown the court, and those suspected too. I hope this coming regime instills discipline into our debased democracy.
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by kekakuz(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
just the same way I have no problem with IBO people

if I hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Spaxon(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
so before nko?
were u supposed to have any problem with him ....
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Aitee1: 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
Superstoryundecided undecided

Do me a favour...tell it to the birds! undecided
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by aare07(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2015
Good radiance for both the outgoing administration and incoming administration

1 Like

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by 1stola: 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
All these jona this jona that don tire me o. angry
All i want is..

1 Like

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by omonla555: 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
Front page candidate since GMB won the Presidential Election
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by tolexy007(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
You u can never prob with GEJ, he is a good man

9 Likes

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by missangela: 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
Nice.
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by BabaAlaji(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
Dat's gud.
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by omonla555: 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
Because Jonathan and his kleptomaniac cabinet have sucked Nigeria dried.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by chukwukamma(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2015
The ruling class has been confusing us, you hear thing opposite of what is happening. We truly need help.
please read from my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com and share with your friends
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by sochima1989(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
How can this get me a job b4 friday?
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by ireneony(f): 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
jonathan my hero

6 Likes

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Adedeji013(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
whatever! all I want is good governance from May 29 .
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by generaluthman: 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
Naso baba
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Tonniey(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
why will you guys envisage a problem with GEJ transition committee since na your turn to chop the national cake?
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by 9jagoodman: 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
JONA ruled this nation on his kneels.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by jossyj: 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
People Deceiving People

and

All Propaganda Caucus
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Mbkite(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
ok ooooooo

1 Like

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by ireneony(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Spaxon:
so before nko?
were u supposed to have any problem with him ....
i tire o

1 Like

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by ramdris(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Good cos we want smooth transition...
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by betty202020(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Shine1177:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/we-have-no-problem-jonathan-%E2%80%94buhari%E2%80%99s-committee

APC = False alarmists
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by 9jagoodman: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
He prayed in, and he is praying out.... teaching the nation LOVE, TOLERANCE and HUMILITY.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by Everyday4(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
i thought as much
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by loomer: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Confused set of people
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by brixton: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Lie Mohammed
Re: We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee by eaglechild: 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
Of course.

GEJ is clean.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Needs $30bn To Execute 30 Capital Projects In Five Years / Why Labour Party Won't Present Candidate For 2019 Elections / Ayade Seeks Buhari's Intervention On Superhighway, Deep Seaport Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.