Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Eldee's Album-big Boi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee's Album-big Boi (1136 Views)

New Music: Eldee – “today Today” + “na Wash” / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee's Album-big Boi by eccentric(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
Eldee truly made a super improvement judging from his last stuff.I enjoyed this his new album die grin With good tracks like bosi gbangba,big boi,go,professional and wambi na,I received good value for the money I spent buying it.My favorite track is Evolution though because of the philosophy in it.Something I never knew the rap/singer ever had.Big ups to eldee for waking to his true identity and style.Chop knuckle my guy. wink
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by skingo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
wck. eldee has lost genre.
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by tosinaded(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
Skingo wetin the guy lose?
Me thinks he jst went commercial!
My best has to be big boy rmx!
Ice berg slim and proto killed that track!
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by eccentric(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
I actually think he has found his genre.Never really saw that dude as a real rapper.And you wld appreciate him better if you look at him from the pop-side-of life.
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by tosinaded(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
He switchd up his style!
All na to get commercial and mke money!
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by eccentric(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
Was he ever really a tight rapper that he should remain one?
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by Grizzly(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
I didnt wait for Eldee's new album to like him,
The guy rocks big time, cool
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
The Album is 2 Gbaski!
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by tosinaded(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
He was once good a rapper during the tribemen days
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by tmoney11(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
the album make sense die
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by eccentric(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
Well,I gbadu this im album.He's definitely better with pop than hiphop.Perhaps he should focus on this style make im no 'fokasibe' grin
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by otobiloba1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2009
eldee's new album was quite watery lyrically, he went a little bit banal.but i feel it was a playful attempt.he still lured me wiv humorous punches like:too much money we dey spendin/way we dey burn am u go think say na benson.it was a transition from the last album(return of the king)where he infused reggae,ragga,pidgin rap,metaphorical spices.

all in all i feel it was jusst a playful attempt.he might decide to flip styles and come back wiv da return of the king kinda album again.
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by tosinaded(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
o-tobiloba:

eldee's new album was quite watery lyrically, he went a little bit banal.but i feel it was a playful attempt.he still lured me wiv humorous punches like:too much money we dey spendin/way we dey burn am u go think say na benson.it was a transition from the last album(return of the king)where he infused reggae,ragga,pidgin rap,metaphorical spices.

all in all i feel it was jusst a playful attempt.he might decide to flip styles and come back wiv da return of the king kinda album again.

thats not Eldee's its olaDELe's line
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by otobiloba1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
@tosinaded@ i jus confirmed,i was doubtin at first but it seems so, it was DEL's line.but still its eldees song abi
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by tosinaded(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
sure
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by bioye(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
Just copped the album.  'Cause I'll always love eLDee but the trybesmen days are just priceless.  Will give a verdict after listenin to all songs on the album.  Go get your copy too!
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by Barayeks(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2009
my best track is profesional
she dey chop am like profesional
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by lalaboi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2009
eldee is somehow lazy . . . . .

the album is just lacklustre. . . . .

That professionla song has been out for some time. . . .b4 the album came out (more than a year). . . .and the sample beats as well. . . .

the bad people song is tooooooo short to be a song lol. . . .

nothing spectacular about the whole ting. . . . .Just der. . .
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2009
Someone upload d songs of eldee rite here b4 someone goes nut grin grin
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by audio: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2009
brein:

Someone upload d songs of eldee rite here b4 someone goes nut grin grin

No be to support for mouth. The album is available online. Go and buy it.
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by m4showcom(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
WHY ALL YOU SAY ELDEE IS WACK

PLEASE SING MAKE WE HERE

Some people voice be like, grin
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by ajayi1(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2009
Eldee try small for his album. The album hype his more than the album.
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by DTIfresh(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
i gat some stunna shades on prada on ma back loui on ma feet gucci on ma wrist ima big boy yeah this tracks a killa eldee has really improved
Re: Eldee's Album-big Boi by khanye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2009
Na wetin u won call the album
shey na rap or R&B thing.
i no even understand the guy again

(1) (Reply)

Flowshow Set To Release Mixtape / What The Real Story: Overkilling (djinee) Bad Man (mode 9) / New Video From Omawumi - When Breeze Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.