Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS (6849 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Having A Facebook Fan Page? / Lets Talk About: Importance Of Promoting Your Blog Through Forums / Bloggers See The Benefits Of Social Bookmarking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by lexoft(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2015
One of the newer ways to market your business is using SMS. Many business owners are skeptical about using SMS as a marketing tool because it may seem intrusive or only reserved for certain businesses like the ringtone market. However, there are many benefits of using this marketing channel and it may be worth using it for your business.

The first benefit of using bulk SMS is keeping touch with your customers. If you already have the customer’s contact information, you should use it to its full advantage. The fact of the matter is that many businesses don’t contact their customers enough. Using SMS is a great way to do so and an effective way to let customers know about special events and offers.

The second benefit of using bulk SMS is that it can be quite cost effective. This strategy is far cheaper than using direct marketing to let your customers know about your promotion. If you feel that you can’t afford to use direct mailing because of the costs involved, you should consider using SMS as an alternative. You may be surprised with the kind of results you get.

The third benefit is that bulk SMS can make your marketing promotion more effective. Studies have proven that marketing campaigns are much more successful when multiple channels are used. If you have a special event or promotion, you should use many channels from email, blogs, direct mail, phone follow up, and even SMS to maximize your results.

http://lexoftsms.com/the-benefits-of-promoting-your-business-through-bulk-sms/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by okooloyun1(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
I will consider it when I have my own business

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by shukuratbaby: 12:24pm On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Ikegift4real(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
so what r u saying?
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by MikeTyson(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2015
Just 2 posts 137 views & this shiit makes front page

Damn... shocked shocked
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2015
Noted!

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Ikegift4real(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2015
shukuratbaby:
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone

y?
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by phransix147(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2015
Jonzing!
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by missangela: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
nice
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Blurry: 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
Good marketing tip
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On May 12, 2015
Bulk Sms for the mobile nbrs you will have to purchase later
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Odebright(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
Why buy data bundle when you can get FREE 2GB FROM MTN.
Don't believe me? read this then http://www.globalbaze.com/how-to-get-2gb-data-free-on-your-mtn-sim-working-100-tested-and-confirmed/

You can also Use the FREE 150MB to browse. read also http://www.globalbaze.com/get-mtn-free-150mb-and-enjoy-surfing-using-simple-server/
See screenshot

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by oladele10: 12:36pm On May 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by royalicon(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2015
E se sir!
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by bigboymegzy: 12:38pm On May 12, 2015
Try: daftsms.com
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by olupops(f): 12:39pm On May 12, 2015
Pls how can I send bulk sms
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by majorbanton: 12:42pm On May 12, 2015
olupops:
Pls how can I send bulk sms
First you will have to register. try sites like: .com daftsms.com mobitipsng.com
but i prefer: daftsms.com
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2015
I block bulk SMS once I get them. I am not a big fan of them.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2015
Because of the intrusive and downright rude nature of this perversion of marking but selfish and inconsiderate organisations who do not deserve to prosper I know many people who will deliberately avoid and company who is immoral and disgraceful enough to resort to treating their clients and potential clients in such a disrespectful manner.

It become like mailshots in Europe where 50% or often more of your mail arriving daily is just flyers and offers for something you do not want.

Why would I give my time or my business to such organisations. I realise people want to make a 'fast buck' but this is not the way.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
I block bulk SMS once I get them. I am not a big fan of them.

GOOD. You have more common sense than the unscrupulous fools who intrude into peoples lives in this rude and aggressive manner!

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by fabrigas18(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
Well said op, try worldsmshub.com for your bulk sms services.. you wont regret
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Joel3(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by helphelp: 12:54pm On May 12, 2015
Make brain
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Realdeals(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by agoadiv(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2015
b

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things To Remember When Starting Any Blog / How Do I Upload A Video On Nairaland / What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.