Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,517 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles (687 Views)

Screen Shot On Android Phone Made Easy. / Have You Seen A Phone Made Of Grass Before? / Is There A Way To Get Back A Recycled Sim Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by hayprof(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
[size=1pt]:: A Phone Made of Recycled Water Bottles ::[/size]

I have to say, it's been years since I bothered to test a handset as basic as the Renew. Then again, it's not every day I get to review a cell phone made out of recycled water bottles.
Announced during CES and available now on T-Mobile ($9.99 with a two-year contract, or $59.99 without), the three-ounce Renew is not exactly, how shall I say … packed with features.

No Bluetooth. No GPS. No video player. No camera. Wi-Fi? Please. Oh, by the way—2002 called, and it wants its 1.6-inch, 128 by 128-pixel display back.

That said, you'll be hard-pressed to find a greener handset than the Renew, starting with its brown cardboard package (made from post-consumer recycled paper) and ending with. . . .[size=5pt]read more[/size]

[center][/center]
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by dragnet: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
What part(s) exactly were made with the recycled material?
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by hayprof(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
You should know best, . .

The body! wink
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by dragnet: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
I'd thought as much!

So whats d big deal?? undecided
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by hayprof(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
dragnet:

I'd thought as much! tongue

So whats d big deal?? undecided

It costs $59 @ least u can afford it! grin
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by dragnet: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sowi bt I d0nt use m0t0rolas ! tongue
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by hayprof(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
dragnet:

Sowi bt I d0nt use m0t0rolas ! tongue

Y is it me nd u on this Thread?!

Guy, go do something else, nd let the rest of the Community comment! cheesy
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by dragnet: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
Does it look like I'm holding 'em c0mmunity back??
The "c0mmunity" also d0nt use m0t0' ! tongue . . . So hu' cares if they make it with recycled kp0m0' tongue grin
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by flyuche(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
dragnet:

The "c0mmunity" also d0nt use m0t0' ! tongue . . . So hu' cares if they make it with recycled kp0m0' tongue grin
or pure water nylon grin
Re: Motorola Phone Made Of Recycled Water Bottles by hayprof(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
dragnet:

Well, You neva can tell One of your draggy-Old Slippers culd b used, next time something of such comes up!

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phones Distributor Intrested In Buying Cheap And Affordable Mobile Phones / Wanted: N78 Or Nokia 6220 / Videocoverage biz:any idea pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.