Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. (2570 Views)

Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by bakila: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

The guy you quoted did not make any point relevant to this thread.
Now bros, what exactly is your point?

My point is face your front.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2015
bakila:

My point is face your front.

Under whose authority you dare to give such impotent "order"?
Now if you really have a reasonable point, make it or seal your lips.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by erunz(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're holding brief for him, trying to convice us that he, unlike the Buhari's trekker, really covered the said distance he claimed he covered.
follow him on twitter u will see d answer of all u seek. he has 3 phones with him, power banks, and backup batteries. follow him. ask questions he will answer. he has more emprical evidence than d oda scammer. who we have no details of how he trekked we got to know he was trekking from suleja.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by socialmediaman: 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
I understand, but don't forget the campaign pattern too, as in "he imprisoned your brother, don't vote for him" and "we're not like them, they born children and throway" and all that stuff, it made the whole election issue tribal and worked in the president-elect's Favour. The campaign could've been wider spread of the PDP had been more focused on issues

noblezone:

Check the voting pattern again bro.
That is all I can say.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
erunz:
follow him on twitter u will see d answer of all u seek. he has 3 phones with him, power banks, and backup batteries. follow him. ask questions he will answer. he has more emprical evidence than d oda scammer. who we have no details of how he trekked we got to know he was trekking from suleja.

Thanks a million for that.
Please, drop his twitter handle here for all to see.

thanks.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 12, 2015
socialmediaman:
I understand, but don't forget the campaign pattern too, as in "he imprisoned your brother, don't vote for him" and "we're not like them, they born children and throway" and all that stuff, it made the whole election issue tribal and worked in the president-elect's Favour. The campaign could've been wider spread of the PDP had been more focused on issues

You just single out those bro, that is half the truth.
Anyway, just know that the issue based campaigns was for only a few Nigerians.
Issues or no issues, campaign or no campaigns, the voting pattern in Nigeria is deep rooted in ethnicity and religion.

It is not ending tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by bakila: 8:38pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Under whose authority you dare to give such impotent "order"?
Now if you really have a reasonable point, make it or seal your lips.
Face front or go be part of the welcome party of the copycat at Otouke.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by double0seven(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

And what benefits did I get from Jonathan's government?
You don't know me nor anything about me, but you are quick to draw conclusions.

As for Chibok, without missing words bro, the northern political elements engineered the sufferings of their own people just to smear Jonathan.
Yes, Jonathan has gone, but the tears and the blood of the innocent will haunt those who engineered the machineries of making Nigeria Ungovernable.

That is the ugly truth you have to live with.

I disagree with you completely.

Let's agree for sake of not allowing argument to obscure the point to be made, that the kidnap was engineered by some people to smear Jonathan; Jonathan is the President of Nigeria and he swore to protect those girls as the president of the nation, as their president who has the instrumentality of the army, navy,airforce, police. So because he thinks some people were using the chibok girls as pawns, that makes it right for him to abandon the girls to their fate?

Is that what you are saying?!!! What was the fault of the girls in all this, that a whole president will wait for 17 days before acting after the news that those girls have been kidnapped. which kind of advise was he following that will make as the president take such an action. Se if his relatives were among those girls, he would wait for 17 days?

Jonathan was very negligent. In fact criminally negligent. I dint care about any Northen elders that planned anything, that's is if it is true at all. Nigerians voted Jonathan as our President and not some Northern elders. Jonathan because of his stupidity and cluelessness made those girls suffer needlessly. If the government had acted immediately, or within 24 hours, the insurgents would never have been able to get away with those girls.

Jonathan is liable for the fate of those girls, and if you can't see that, them you are nothing but a bloody hypocrite. Whether it was a Northern conspiracy or not, the President should have acted and foiled the plan.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by double0seven(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2015
double0seven:

Let's agree for sake of not allowing argument to obscure the point to be made, that the kidnap was engineered by some people to smear Jonathan; Jonathan is the President of Nigeria and he swore to protect those girls as the president of the nation, as their president who has the instrumentality of the army, navy,airforce, police. So because he thinks some people were using the chibok girls as pawns, that makes it right for him to abandon the girls to their fate?

Is that what you are saying?!!! What was the fault of the girls in all this, that a whole president will wait for 17 days before acting after the news that those girls have been kidnapped. which kind of advise was he following that will make as the president take such an action. Se if his relatives were among those girls, he would wait for 17 days?

Jonathan was very negligent. In fact criminally negligent. I dint care about any Northen elders that planned anything, that's is if it is true at all. Nigerians voted Jonathan as our President and not some Northern elders. Jonathan because of his stupidity and cluelessness made those girls suffer needlessly. If the government had acted immediately, or within 24 hours, the insurgents would never have been able to get away with those girls.

Jonathan is liable for the terrible fate that befell those girls, and for someone like you who likes looking at things logically, if you can't see that, them you are nothing but a bloody hypocrite. Whether it was a Northern conspiracy or not, the President should have acted and foiled the plan.

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by babadee1(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, I am not interested in any sentiments.

Please confirm to us the distance from Berger Junction to Ibandan!
From my checks it is still more than 100Km.
Now, is that what you call "very close"?

Fair enough. I don't know the guy so I'm not in any position to defend his claims.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Wsdm: 9:07pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Do you know how to use google map?

Check the distance from Berger to Ibadan it is still more than 100Km.

A man on foot cannot do 100Km in 13 hours.

One of my popular sayings is that Africans are dumb!
We do not research, we follow things based on sentiment.

I am sure you never bothered to actually verify the distance from Berger to Ibadan.

I am challenging you sir, if you are sure the guy covered the distance as he said, you swear and place what ever curses you want upon yourself.
I am not an emotional freak! We are talking logic and reason here.

You are the typical Nigerian, typical African who would rather follow his emotions than reason and logic.

Bros, it is time we Africans change the way we think!

You are talking of logic but placing you disbelief on speculation. What evidence as per logic do you have that the guy lied. My reason for believing him is all the drivers plying that rout that testified to have seen him at various parts of the journey. Remember that he did not create any media hype- so the only evidence we could deduce is to ask people living along his rout. The people on ground had testified to the truthfulness of this guy. But we the internet observers continue to speculate. My statement on the course I asked you to place is just the African style of forcing a person to say the truth. You are still calling Africans 'dumb' even after I made an observation on the 'mumu' you called all Nigerians. Take it easy please.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
double0seven:

Jonathan is liable for the fate of those girls, and if you can't see that, them you are nothing but a bloody hypocrite. Whether it was a Northern conspiracy or not, the President should have acted and foiled the plan.

Mmmmmmmmmmh!
Brave!

Clap for your self bro.
You are very naive!

Listen, there is nothing the police, the government can do over a wife who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison!
Is it only Chibok girls?
Jonathan should acted and stopped every armed robbery, every rape, every kidnap, every fraud.
You make laugh!

Now, Buhari is in charge, make you he acts and stop every suicide bomber, car snatcher, armed robber, fulani herdsmen, rapist, kidnapper, etc.

Stop being naive bro, wake up and be realistic.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2015
bakila:

If this is you "reasonable" point, then it is reasonable to stop reasoning with you.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
Wsdm:

You are talking of logic but placing you disbelief on speculation. What evidence as per logic do you have that the guy lied. My reason for believing him is all the drivers plying that rout that testified to have seen him at various parts of the journey. Remember that he did not create any media hype- so the only evidence we could deduce is to ask people living along his rout. The people on ground had testified to the truthfulness of this guy. But we the internet observers continue to speculate. My statement on the course I asked you to place is just the African style of forcing a person to say the truth. You are still calling Africans 'dumb' even after I made an observation on the 'mumu' you called all Nigerians. Take it easy please.

It seems you are not getting my point.
I have never said he did not trek.
I only said his claim to have trekked from Lagos to Ibadan in 13Hrs is not possible.
I said that based on the average human walking speed and the distance involved.

If that distance is small, it is not less than 100Km.
And that sir cannot be covered in 13 hrs.

That people saw him does not translate to covering the distance withing the time.

Yes. Africans are dumb!
Am I not an African?

We trust superstitions rather than do some experiment.
Africans are dumb.
That is why we sell our natural resources to buy weapons to kill ourselves.
That is why we cant even produce our food anymore, we have to import junks we were not even eating before.

Bros, I bought a new canvass, set out to trek to convert the human walking speed.
I walked fast like in sports. I covered 6Km in 1 Hr.

Now here is the real deal.

How will you love to earn N100k in one day?

Trek from Berger to Ibadan in 13 Hrs and I will pay.
If you are ready to take the challenge, get back to me and let us work on the modalities.

I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
babadee1:

Fair enough. I don't know the guy so I'm not in any position to defend his claims.
Fair enough bro.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by double0seven(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Mmmmmmmmmmh!
Brave!

Clap for your self bro.
You are very naive!

Listen, there is nothing the police, the government can do over a wife who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison!
Is it only Chibok girls?
Jonathan should acted and stopped every armed robbery, every rape, every kidnap, every fraud.
You make laugh!

Now, Buhari is in charge, make you he acts and stop every suicide bomber, car snatcher, armed robber, fulani herdsmen, rapist, kidnapper, etc.

Stop being naive bro, wake up and be realistic.

Noone expects of ever expected Jonathan to stop every crime or kidnap; buy he could have stopped that particular one of the chibok girls. The girls were over 200, being moved in several big vehicles in convoy for many hours. If the President acted, the insurgents would have being easily interpreted by military forces, and they would had to abandon the girls.

I say it again: in the particular case of the chibok girls, the President was criminal negligent. Even Hilary Clinton said that much. Let's call a spade a spade
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by meforyou1(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
How does he charge his phone?
Is noble zone there with him to know how he charges his phone? He's sleeping over in Utomi tonight. Will possible charge his phone full. And will possibly have power bank.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2015
babadee1:

It depends on which part of Lagos he started trekking from. The man said he began his journey from Berger junction, that is more or less the border area of Lagos which is very close to Ibadan actually. He didn't start from the interior of Lagos and he definitely could have trekked from Berger to Ibadan in 13 hours.
Did I hear u say beger junction is very close to Ibadan? Are u drunk?
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by meforyou1(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
bakila:

Another buhari's cow on the loose
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 12, 2015
double0seven:

Noone expects of ever expected Jonathan to stop every crime or kidnap; buy he could have stopped that particular one of the chibok girls. The girls were over 200, being moved in several big vehicles in convoy for many hours. If the President acted, the insurgents would have being easily interpreted by military forces, and they would had to abandon the girls.

I say it again: in the particular case of the chibok girls, the President was criminal negligent. Even Hilary Clinton said that much. Let's call a spade a spade

And who is Hilary Clinton?
Next you will quote CNN!
Africans are slaves.
Metal slaves.

It is somebody in far away America will tell me what is happening in my back yard?

Bros, for the sake of argument, I am really interested.
Please, if you were Jonathan, you were in Abuja, how would you had stopped the Chibok girls kidnap?
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Dewze(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
socialmediaman:

The election had been tribalised even before the campaign started. So do not accuse Patience of making it so.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Better! than to trek for a 'dead on arrival' president!

Yes!!!......Because Buhari isn't president yet but you have the magical powers to see into the future, 4yrs ahead. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by double0seven(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Next you will quote CNN!
Africans are slaves.
Metal slaves.

It is somebody in far away America will tell me what is happening in my back yard?

Please, if you were Jonathan, you were in Abuja, how would you had stopped the Chibok girls kidnap?

it's not rocket science. It's already being said many times over. Had the President acted immediately the news of the Kidnap of the girls from their school was reported, had he given an express oder to the airforce and the army to mobilise and swing into action, the insurgents would never have made away with the girls.

You know it's the truth. Stop trying to be smart.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by bakila: 11:32pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

If this is you "reasonable" point, then it is reasonable to stop reasoning with you.

Better for you than sneaking into the Buhari trekker snickers and sniffing the GEJ trekker snickers. KEEP CHEERING THE LOSER'S TREKKER and COPYCAT.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by bakila: 11:34pm On May 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Another buhari's cow on the loose
A GEJ pig snorting about.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 13, 2015
noblezone:

Next you will quote CNN!
Africans are slaves.
Metal slaves.

kindly concentrate on your thread and stop allowing all these broom wielding jajanweeedians to derail it
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 6:43am On May 13, 2015
bakila:

Better for you than sneaking into the Buhari trekker snickers and sniffing the GEJ trekker snickers. KEEP CHEERING THE LOSER'S TREKKER and COPYCAT.

Never knew your case is thus pathetic, I would never have wasted a keystroke in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Governor Wike Really Make This Statement? If He Did, It's Time To Order / Edo PDP Governorship Candidate Picks Mercy Johnson's Husband As Running Mate / Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.