Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? (1810 Views)

NAFDAC Appeals Ruling Declaring Fanta, Sprite Poisonous With Vitamin C / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC / NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? by Samtobh(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2015
Please folks , I need help.
NAFDAC Is coming to inspect a pure water factory my church owns tomorrow Wednesday, 13/05/2015
I need suggestions on what I need to put in place.
I don't know what they would ask for.
Re: Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? by GogetterMD(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2015
Is this their first inspection?
Do you have your industrial wate4 filter and complementary pipe filter cartridges? Are you using UV light or ozone sterilization technique? Is the production room airtight with at least a split unit AC? Is the floor tiled and very neat? The environment surrounding your company? Your storage room? Changing room for staff? First aid box?
Importantly, tell your wife to buy at least a kilo of turkey, deliciously spice and fry it, and serve them with chilled malt at the inspection tomorrow. My 2 cents
Re: Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? by Samtobh(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2015
GogetterMD:
Is this their first inspection?
Do you have your industrial wate4 filter and complementary pipe filter cartridges? Are you using UV light or ozone sterilization technique? Is the production room airtight with at least a split unit AC? Is the floor tiled and very neat? The environment surrounding your company? Your storage room? Changing room for staff? First aid box?
Importantly, tell your wife to buy at least a kilo of turkey, deliciously spice and fry it, and serve them with chilled malt at the inspection tomorrow. My 2 cents
I have everything you mentioned, its the first inspection.
Re: Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? by GreatManBee: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Samtobh:

I have everything you mentioned, its the first inspection.
How did the inspection go?
Re: Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? by Samtobh(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
GreatManBee:

How did the inspection go?
Went well, I was able to defend the firm.

(1) (Reply)

This Business Can Make You A Millionaire / Packaged Powdered And Odourless Fufu For Sale / Cooking Vegetable Soup Using Okro And Pumpkin Leaves(ugu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.