Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Leave OJB Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave OJB Alone (440 Views)

OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Is Ojb Jezreel Dead?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave OJB Alone by MojiDelano(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Last night a popular blog announced with glee that OJB Jezereel had suffered a relapse. This was the climax of media inquisitiveness at OjB's state of health. I immediately placed a call to him and he didn't pick. I feared the worse and almost went into a panic, but some minutes after my phone rang. It was OJB himself.

His voice strong, his mood infectiously joyful. I could not hide my relief. I asked him what was going on and he said he too was in a state of confusion almost like the press where wishing him dead. He explained that he had gone to the hospital for his normal check up but this time instead of going in the usual disguise, he went in boldly and this must have sparked all of these rumors. Those that have taken time to call him he has responded but still they went ahead to publish all these false stories. OJB is my friend and I am in his corner. We have worked together on a project to raise funds for kidney patients and right now, OJB is in the middle of organising A major Health camp that would benefit Kidney sufferers. He made a very touching remark yesterday, he said that he could not get a press statement out easily on his project, but news of his imminent death has so freely been disseminated. Why are we so morbid in this country.

My plea is for him to be left alone to concentrate on his wives,keep healthy and keep fighting the cause of the kidney patients through his foundation, OJB foundation.

Thank you.
http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/leave-ojb-alone.html

ishilove therealmrstan lalasticlala seun
Re: Leave OJB Alone by Airforce1(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Leave OJB Alone by enoqueen: 1:39pm On May 12, 2015
We don hear.
Re: Leave OJB Alone by pretydiva(f): 4:11pm On May 12, 2015
We b nor hold am b4 nau

(1) (Reply)

Twitter-in-chief; Obama Gets Twitter Account / You Can Now Buy Dates Online In Nigeria / Saint Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.