Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Study In Ghana - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Ghana (329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ghana by peemesh2: 2:56pm On May 12, 2015
Here is an opportunity to study in Ghana with one of the best india university ranged no 1 in Asia..

Bsc. Programs are 3years and you need a 6credit in your waec

Msc. Programs aee 2years and you need to be a graduate.

Contact me on call or whatsapp
+233543166959
Re: Study In Ghana by peemesh2: 3:09pm On May 12, 2015
Its time to get that foreign certificates to give you and edge, studying and completing in 3 years for Bsc. Programs

If you have questions..feel free to call my number and I will answer your questions... my number is on 24/7 but pls also check whem to call cos we dont have same time zone .
Re: Study In Ghana by peemesh2: 8:54am On May 19, 2015
Admission is presently on for falls... Dont miss this opportunity to earn a foreign degree here in Ghana.

Admission requirement are very simple and precise
*no need for jamb and other entry examination
*6 credit in waec which includes maths and english
*international passport
*Completed School registration form
*1 week to wait to get admitted into the desired course you choose if you meet the requirement
*Travel down to The school campus in Ghana to pay your tuition and accommodation after receive of admission letter
*Get your course outline and start your lectures

Dont waste your time sitting at home, get admitted today

(1) (Reply)

Spiritan University College Ghana 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On / Private Tutor In Agege And Environs (iyana Ipaja, Oko-oba, Abule Egba, Ikeja Etc / Wassce Cbt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.