Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Study With A Ghana Univeristy - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study With A Ghana Univeristy (390 Views)

Win A Scholarship To Study With University Of Sussex, UK In September 2013!!! / Study With Ease Using Bookeo / Univeristy Of Maidiguri Post Jamb 2008/2008 Is Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study With A Ghana Univeristy by peemesh: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
Here is an opportunity to study in Ghana with one of the best india university ranged no 1 in Asia..

Bsc. Programs are 3years and you need a 6credit in your waec

Msc. Programs aee 2years and you need to be a graduate.

Contact me
+233543166959
Re: Study With A Ghana Univeristy by peemesh: 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
Looking at the nigerian market when it comes to employment...you will agree with me that candidates with foreign certificates are heard first to prove themselves before they may then to not be worthy.

Here is an opportunity to get that foreign certificates and plus being an international Univeristy, it makes your certificate internation

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On My Project. / 2 Superfast HP Elitebook Computers(i5 & I7) For Quick Sale- PH / Land Mark University Omo Aran 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.