Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (209315 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

Very sorry 4 ur experience dear. Please don't be dismayed. Just put urself together and prepare 4 the next test, u never knw sth can still happen in ur favour, ok.

Meanwhile, send them a mail and give them ur complain. I believe they will do sth abt that. It's well with u dear
I sent them an email already,I thought using a laptop, I wouldn't encounter such problem,well,perhaps their server couldn't handle the load,because I tested my network before writing the test to be sure...would be expecting their reply...thanks for your concern.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

Very sorry 4 ur experience dear. Please don't be dismayed. Just put urself together and prepare 4 the next test, u never knw sth can still happen in ur favour, ok.

Meanwhile, send them a mail and give them ur complain. I believe they will do sth abt that. It's well with u dear
Thanks for your concern,already sent an email to them
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ruhu: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
mayb they av to make som amendments in d numerical as per d server ish, buh they tried
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by zizytd(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Done, awaits part two
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Frankaka8(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dis one na online aptitude test_fastest finger ooo!!! Fast and accuracy needed... In oda news UP BARCA!...

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by navistar(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
iamayodeji:
Please is there any serving Corper in the house??

"Raises hand" batch C'14
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by wallmosh: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Nawa o,when I got to the 3rd question,it showed loading and took me back to log in,didn't press anything. Tried to log in again,saying incorrect/not eligible for the test. This is annoying...

I taught I was the only one that experienced such. On getting to the third question, the display changed pattern displaying only the answer and not allowing the scroll ball upward after much stress of clicking next on the same question.

As for me, I decided to attempt it to the end forcefully clicking on next after selecting a goodluck answer since the access to the test is once. Waiting for there correspondence to respond to my plight.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by sallysalsa09: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2015
benebaby77:

Yes, it's possible to finish the test in 50 seconds when one don't click anything other than next....
i neva said i did the test in 50 secs that is not possible like you said ;read my sentence i meant i almost ran out of time undecided

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by zizytd(m): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2015
sallysalsa09:

i neva said i did the test in 50 secs that is not possible like you said ;read my sentence i meant i almost ran out of time undecided
Some people no dae see well

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by sadewodu(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Which kin bad luck b dis!!! I waited till midnite to d the bloody test and I got logged out!!! I was able to answer 13 questions jus bloody imagine this!!! Chai!!! I tire oooo!!! Well I don mail Mariam sha!!! I jus pray there is a provision for pple like us because its not our fault!!!! Anyhow it turns out sha!!! GOD WIN

2 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by chocobere(f): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Has anybody used a bb10 to write the test?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by chocobere(f): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2015
sadewodu:
Which kin bad luck b dis!!! I waited till midnite to d the bloody test and I got logged out!!! I was able to answer 13 questions jus bloody imagine this!!! Chai!!! I tire oooo!!! Well I don mail Mariam sha!!! I jus pray there is a provision for pple like us because its not our fault!!!! Anyhow it turns out sha!!! GOD WIN

So sorry about that.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by navistar(m): 1:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Test done!! Tbh.. I made educative guesses for more than 40percent of the questions.. easy questions, time was the the gripe. Lookn forward to the numerical.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by PaapAydj: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2015
please ooo guys, i used internet explorer for my test and placed it on full screen, to be honest i dint see the time oooo, was it really 10mins shaaa. i dint even see any time counting. God Help me oo. And besides something just kept loading below each question, am guessing its the instructions. I just saw questions and answer options on my page, no instructions. whaooooo.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Heedahyat(f): 5:49am On Jun 07, 2015
sadewodu:

Sth similar also happened to me. Mailed her too, hoping to get a good response.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by crispviv: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2015
My own situation is worse. Stupid yahoomail deleted my msgs before i culd even attempt the questions. pls who can send me her email addy , so dat i can send her a mail
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by kazyphresh(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2015
PaapAydj:
please ooo guys, i used internet explorer for my test and placed it on full screen, to be honest i dint see the time oooo, was it really 10mins shaaa. i dint even see any time counting. God Help me oo. And besides something just kept loading below each question, am guessing its the instructions. I just saw questions and answer options on my page, no instructions. whaooooo.
NO INSTRUCTIONS BUT THE QUESTIONS ARE UNAMBIGUOUS
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2015
crispviv:
My own situation is worse. Stupid yahoomail deleted my msgs before i culd even attempt the questions. pls who can send me her email addy , so dat i can send her a mail

Yahoomail deletes mails on its own? like seriously?
anyways
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2015
SQLmastar:
I will watch UCL b4 i write that test. My mind never calm down.

I bet on Juve with my savings, I hope I get jackpot undecided
lmao.... remember me as ur smiling straight to the bank.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by chocobere(f): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2015
PaapAydj:

Same here I saw no instructions
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by butterfly161992(f): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2015
This test go easy for people like Patrick Obahiaghon ooo.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by zizytd(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
crispviv:

Yes oh. tanks anyway
Madam go to ur deleted mails and restore the mail back.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2015
crispviv:
i wud u quit yahoomail, and open a new email account with gmail. yahoomail is full of issues.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ruhu: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2015
zizytd:
Madam go to ur deleted mails and restore the mail back.
yea, click trash, it mst b dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Maximus17(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2015
chocobere:
Has anybody used a bb10 to write the test?
I'll advise you use a system
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by xrstz: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2015
I just wrote the verbal section of the test. Didnt see my result displayed.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by teebouy: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2015
xrstz:
I just wrote the verbal section of the test. Didnt see my result displayed.

[color=#990000][/color]
pls, what is the nature of the verbal u wrote. i mean the kinda questions to expect?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by akin7686(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2015
I'm considering sending her official mail to express my opinion about this test. For me the test is a sham as it was marred by one issue or the other.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by butterfly161992(f): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Hey people, abeg quick question. I noticed that on each test question page, the space beneath the question was blank. Isnt that where the instruction is suppose to be? Just saying cause I went through the test not reading any instructions at all except the before the start of the test. So I didnt know what questions where antonyms, synonyms and all..
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by toemiee: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2015
My own issue is also similar, on getting to nos 4 it refused going to the next question the screen started moving up and down and finally logged off....I feel disturbed cos I saw it as a big opportunity. ..it will be unfair if we re nt at least given a chance to fail or pass at least just 2 min into my time

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.