Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (209094 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by logan234: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
ifewunmy:
Success mail........tank God,but pls wetin EY wan do na.,5sections!Does anyone av an idea of wot it entails

I think the 5 sections will be
Numerical
Verbal
Abstract
Diagrammatic
Current Affairs just totss...
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Success Email is still rolling out! Thank you, Lord!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
i think two verbal two numerical and one abstract..typical gre/gmat format not sure about the questions aspect, just the 5section thing
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
PaapAydj:

Please what date were you given, mine is 24th by the way
24th too
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Akpasomething: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
adedee14:
can location to do the test be chosen?

I have a problem with the date for the test..

I won't be available on that date..

What are my options?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Geesammy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yet to get a success or regret till now or has anybody gotten any regret mail. #Gallantly Hoping for a success mail by God's grace
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by scarplanet(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
With success mail having rolled in, I expected this thread to be on page 50 by now!

Anyways, congratulations to those that made it (including me).
I haven't logged into the portal, but I prayerfully hope one can change his/her test location to a preferred choice. Travelling to lagos next week will just be so impossible for me.

Many peeps have written dragnet test in the past; one would expect the 5 sections to comprise:

Critical reasoning
Numerical reasoning
Verbal reasoning (comprehension mostly)
Abstract reasoning
Personality/tray assessment

3 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by KeenOne(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Damn these people.
How the hell do I travel from Enugu to Lagos on such a short notice? What do I tell my supervisor?

Never written Dragnet before, what're my chances?

Anybody here can gimme head ups as to the possibility of changing location? Though I strongly doubt it'll be possible

**contemplating**
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Geesammy:
Yet to get a success or regret till now or has anybody gotten any regret mail.
#Gallantly Hoping for a success mail by God's grace

Same here, brah!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Akpasomething: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
scarplanet:
With success mail having rolled in, I expected this thread to be on page 50 by now!

Anyways, congratulations to those that made it (including me).
I haven't logged into the portal, but I prayerfully hope one can change his/her test location to a preferred choice. Travelling to lagos next week will just be so impossible for me.

Many peeps have written dragnet test in the past; one would expect the 5 sections to comprise:

Critical reasoning
Numerical reasoning
Verbal reasoning (comprehension mostly)
Abstract reasoning
Personality/tray assessment

I have a test on that same 24th.. A test that have been scheduled since April..

The probability of making this EY test is very small..

I just pray rescheduling is possible..

or at least change location..

if I can change location to Ph.. maybe.. just maybe, I might be able to do the 2 tests on the same day
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Adortem: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Geesammy:
They said that they would only contact those who are successful. If you haven't gotten any email till tommorrow,sorry you didn't make it. Check your spam folder,ensure your network is ok to be able to receive the email.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by heneversleep: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
marqueetim:
i think u can. did u click on change location on the print/invite page. i didnt have to cos i prefer lag.
Please, what are the available venues?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Geesammy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Adortem:

They said that they would only contact those who are successful. If you haven't gotten any email till tommorrow,sorry you didn't make it. Check your spam folder,ensure your network is ok to be able to receive the email.

Oh really didn't knw dat was stated earlier
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by scarplanet(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Akpasomething:

I have a test on that same 24th.. A test that have been scheduled since April..

The probability of making this EY test is very small..

I just pray rescheduling is possible..

or at least change location..

if I can change location to Ph.. maybe.. just maybe, I might be able to do the 2 tests on the same day

Two tests on the same day? Just choose the one that is most worth it
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by obaataaokpaewu: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
I got the success mail around 4pm but till now I haven't got the "Test Location " mail from dragnet
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Unofficial, you're always viewing undecided cheesy
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Akpasomething: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
scarplanet:

Two tests on the same day? Just choose the one that is most worth it
The 2 exams are somewhat different..
the other One is a funded masters entrance exam.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by eipreel(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Unofficial, you're always viewing undecided cheesy

Don't mind him undecided instead of him to face his work force angry
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
eipreel:

Don't mind him undecided instead of him to face his work force angry
I wonder oo sis undecided
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ruhu: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Akpasomething:

i wld only advice u to reshedule dragnet cos dragnet can b resheduled, ur funded masters prog test is essential o, dnt miss any of d two, just reschedule dragnet(if d provision is given).

As per d 5sections, i am sure of three dt is typical of dragnet: verbal, numerical nd abstract but d oda two we nid find out o house. Bst of luck
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Akpasomething: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
ruhu:

i wld only advice u to reshedule dragnet cos dragnet can b resheduled, ur funded masters prog test is essential o, dnt miss any of d two, just reschedule dragnet(if d provision is given).

As per d 5sections, i am sure of three dt is typical of dragnet: verbal, numerical nd abstract but d oda two we nid find out o house. Bst of luck

Thanks..

Trying to see if I can reschedule dragnet..

There was no other venue or time on the page..

Maybe it's because I haven't accepted the invite..

I want to hear from the peeps in the house if it can be rescheduled
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ikenna58(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Akpasomething:

Thanks..

Trying to see if I can reschedule dragnet..

There was no other venue or time on the page..

Maybe it's because I haven't accepted the invite..

I want to hear from the peeps in the house if it can be rescheduled

Anyone successfully rescheduled yet? No item on the change schedule page undecided
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by sadewodu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
This Dragnet pple self!!! I haven't heard anybody say sometin good about them b4!!! Shey nah their aim and destiny to make pple fail ni, ogaa ooo!!! All these employers self shey dem no knw say some pple swot analysis favours interviews over aptitude test
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Akpasomething: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
ikenna58:

Anyone successfully rescheduled yet? No item on the change schedule page undecided

I just saw this nairaland post when I goggled rescheduling Dragnet..

ednut1:
i jst followed d link dey sent. der is a section der where u click reject nd state reason. u cant chose day or date o

But What I don't know is which reason will be acceptable to them?

ednut1 baba.. can you help?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by olajumoke12: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Geesammy:

same here
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Heedahyat(f): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please can anyone with Dragnet past questions kindly share, or direct me to a link where I can get it for free. please, biko, mbok, ejo. I dont wanna drop my email here cos of scammers, so if you wanna share, kindly send me a pm. Please. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by mcshegs(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
sadewodu:
This Dragnet pple self!!! I haven't heard anybody say sometin good about them b4!!! Shey nah their aim and destiny to make pple fail ni, ogaa ooo!!! All these employers self shey dem no knw say some pple swot analysis favours interviews over aptitude test
For your information, Dragnet remains d best e-recruitment examining body in Nigeria. U're here complaining abt Dragnet...I'm sure yu haven't experienced workforce.

About rescheduling, I think d possibility is subject to the directives given to dragnet by EY. I rescheduled dragnet's kpmg test abt 3times before finally honoring d invite last saturday.

U can still forward ur rescheduling mails tho...dragnet I knw wld def get back. Best of luck to you all.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by obaataaokpaewu: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
mcshegs:

For your information, Dragnet remains d best e-recruitment examining body in Nigeria. U're here complaining abt Dragnet...I'm sure yu haven't experienced workforce.

About rescheduling, I think d possibility is subject to the directives given to dragnet by EY. I rescheduled dragnet's kpmg test abt 3times before finally honoring d invite last saturday.

U can still forward ur rescheduling mails tho...dragnet I knw wld def get back. Best of luck to you all.
I am yet to get the mail from dragnet but I got a success mail from mariam. Can I have the email you sent a mail? Thanks
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Raey2919(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Akpasomething:

Akpasomething we are in the same shoes. Please let me noe of u findout anytyn, coz i cant leave ph coz of d same exam
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by raybutterfly(f): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Success mail but i cant attend the test sad. should i email HR so maybe they can give it to someone else or should i just reject the invitation? sad
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by kazyphresh(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2015
has anyone who initially had issue with (verbal/numerical) test but later retook it got successregret mail quick response please, yet to receive any mail from EY.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by hakintayor: 3:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls i got d suces mail but never receiv any msg 4rm dragnet, can sm1 help to forward d dragnet email to me as personal msg. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (63) (Reply)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.